Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe was obviously quite filthy with some interesting fetishes, judging by his insta follows. I think about this before I think about his eyes 😂

I wonder if he preferred Master or Sir? Ahem. Not that it matters now that Dimbobs has Dettol Daddy.
Dettol Daddy HAHAH :ROFLMAO: You guys are hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 33
288AC685-7FB2-47F5-A7B5-D43B1046E0CB.png

She’s resorted to posting photos of dead flowers in a thicc vase. Its going to be a longgg lockdown with Nimbobs content...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I followed new guy (Charl) yesterday just before he privated his instagram account. Just went to check his account right now and I don't appear to be following him anymore even though I didn't do anything. I could still see his page just a few hours ago. He must have removed me as a follower? Lol I think he freaked out majorly when he got a bunch of random new followers yesterday
Lol.Same.He is obviously reading all this.👋

Reactions: 5

If he is her new man,then damn.🌶🌶🌶🍆🍆🍆
Damn, i can't see it's been removed.
Guess it is him then!

View attachment 299523

Reflecting and wondering how Joe put up with this tit for so long.
Thissss! This was the video i meant that showed she was totally and utterly in love / lust with him! Even 3 years in she was alllllll over him like a scene from the notebook, it seems he was losing his lust for her, the body language was less keen from him, but niomi was keen enough for the both of them tbh. He must have still been pretty damn keen on her as he still agree to actually film that embarassing ott pda, and for her to ig it.

Wonder what choice words of sibiing mockery Freddie came up with...

This new dude def looks older than 31.

Also off topic, but Dimbobs is such an odd rich person. I don’t follow her closely so this stuff has probs already been talked about. But she doesn’t have a house? She moves from tiny flat to tiny flat. She embarrasses herself online, has poor taste in clothes & accessories. Shes not well educated.

If I didn’t know what her grandmother/grandparents were loaded, I wouldnt think of Niomi being well-off. Shes just so embarrassing and desperate in all aspects of life.
I loathe to defend the covid superspreader herself but she does have a degree in law, okay it's not from a red brick uni but it is still a difficult degree.

She does have a seeming interest in 'wellness' an open uni or something similar in real gut health or nutrition could be beneficial as you are quite right, she does seem to have given up learning post graduation. Maybe event planning as she loved those smart events she 'hosted'

No proof, but i think she probably owns property or properties somewhere in brighton / sussex. Maybe student accommodation or young professionals, not something she would choose to live in herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Even at his most malnourished haggard during lockdown with Niomi, Joe never looked as weathered as this new bloke. Joe was like a house plant that hadn’t been fed or watered but once he was he perked right up!
like a houseplant 😂 sums up both of their vapid personalities imo

I'm not from The Uk so genuinely wondering how she gets away with no mask at all?
even when it is required here I have never seen anyone stopped without one. this iswhy we are in the state we are in tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she not own her own flat? She moves from rental to rental, she’s so well off she can definitely afford it. I thought her and joe had bought that house, wonder why they didn’t

Reactions: 7
She used to actually care about other people.

This was peak Nimbobs. I can’t believe the same person is putting people at risk during a pandemic.

Wtf happened?!

It annoyed me at the time, her one vlogmas video per year where she cried about the less fortunate. Was like clockwork, felt so fake.

Reactions: 13
Why does she not own her own flat? She moves from rental to rental, she’s so well off she can definitely afford it. I thought her and joe had bought that house, wonder why they didn’t
I feel like she is not independent enough to buy alone she strikes me as the type of person who would want to buy with a partner tbh

Reactions: 17
Few fireworks should do the trick.🎆🎇🧨
Or Niomi could just bend over. The sun shines out of her ass, right?

The London Chatter really worked the angles in that place. Niomi’s first Notting Hill apartment was fab. It did not even matter that the bedroom was right off the kitchen. She could make her food, eat it at the table & then wander in the sitting room to get cosy. In this one the couch is bang up against the not very stylish kitchen. Maybe she should try to get his old apartment back although his weird would it be.

She’s such a different person post this break up than post Marcus. Post Marcus she seemed to improve, post this one she’s become less likeable.
I think she sees her life in terms of certain "achievements" happening in a correct order, like getting engaged in your twenties, then married, owning a big house, having children, and so on. She is angry that her "path" has been disturbed again. She really does seem to see relationships as a means to an end, not living, breathing things that are dynamic and can change at any moment. Part of her privilege would be a seamless life-success, and she's not getting it at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I really dont get when she's supposed to have met this guy.
it doesnt seem that long ago when she posed the 'accidental' selfie of her crying to instgram. Surely she wasnt seeing him then, otherwise she wouldnt have put that pic up.
He's defo in it for a lockdown shag. She's gonna get hurt by him i can tell already!

Reactions: 15
Whoever said he’s a duck boy is 100% right. Funny how you can just tell...

I used to think Joe was a bit stuck up but maybe he was actually just awkward - most normal people wouldn’t be able to relax knowing they were being filmed. Someone posted a vlogmas from a few years ago yesterday and he walked towards her and saw she was filming his eyes lit up when he saw her - quite sad to compare it more recent ones.

Deep down, Niomi probably saw it coming - you know when someone is distant or pulling away. And she probably became more annoying and clingy because of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.