Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 18.20.10.png

Oh just duck off Niomi. If you would just stay at home, your neighbourhood would be a lot safer :ROFLMAO:

Also I genuinely feel sorry for her stupid followers trying to interact with her, like do they realise that she does not give 2 shits about them and will not reply? I always see comments like this one for example:

'Will you do a video on moving back to India and what happened with your previous fiancé? As I was following your journey. Was looking forward to the India house updates. How did you find moving back to London? Did you save things from your old apartment or have to buy everything new? Xxxx'

So eager, so keen, so stupid🤦‍♀️ I don't understand why people bother to comment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Excellent snooping!

And yes, he is Joe 2.0....just 10 years older.
Nice looking guy, exactly the same type but doesn't have Joe's puppy dog eyes cuteness, definitely a bit rougher. I'm still team Joe. And that girl is a Niomi clone so yeah another case of just physical thing.

Reactions: 22
This girl always lands on her feet doesnt she. Breaks up with Joe, so gets to live in a lovely part of London, all her friends rally round her again (even tho she blatantly ditched them with joe) and now she's got a rich, handsome new guy. HUFF.
I can definitely see the part about friends. She probably was barely there for them they were single & needed girl friends to hang out/have nights out with, because she was SO BUSY with her perfect boyfriend. Now that she's single they are besties again.

Reactions: 13
I'm not from The Uk so genuinely wondering how she gets away with no mask at all?

Reactions: 8
She definitely has fake tan, I remember her being always very pale lol

Reactions: 4
I would never wish an illness on her but how long will she act delusional until she sees this pandemic for what it is? I bet she's one of the people calling corona a flu. I hope she'll look up how pneumatic ventilation is done to get a grasp of reality. My aunt is a doctor and in last couple of days they had cases of people arriving to the hospital with mild fever and 2 hours later needing a ventilation because their lungs were giving up. Not to mention most of those cases were around 30. She probably thinks she's vegan and does yoga so corona can't give her symptoms.
edit: what are the rules on face masks in uk? We currently have to wear them or get fined

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Guys you have to see this:

At 16:00 she starts telling off young people who are still clubbing, seeing people, going out to restaurants etc "we all need to take it upon ourselves to play our part and stay safe" "it's not worth it just stay home, cook food" "you don't know what underlying conditions people have"

She clearly cared and had common sense at one point, how can she completely flip??
She only “cared” and was preaching because she didn’t have access or the choice to go out, now she’s free to do whatever she wants 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She only “cared” and was preaching because she didn’t have access or the choice to go out, now she’s free to do whatever she wants 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder if she wanted to go out but didn't because of Joe and his family having brain and using it.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she wanted to go out but didn't because of Joe and his family having brain and using it.
She was probably going mad playing board games and watching films with Joe instead of living her usual vacuous existence of yoga and coffee shops. She can’t do anything cerebral.

Reactions: 13
She was probably going mad playing board games and watching films with Joe instead of living her usual vacuous existence of yoga and coffee shops. She can’t do anything cerebral.
Naomi in lockdown with Joeeeey-board games arrgghhhh.
1604607441956.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.