Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she can’t even be bothered to upload YouTube videos on a regular basis anymore. Like, what does she do with all her time? She never works!
Probably signed up to a juggling course and forgot to upload to YouTube. She's also got to figure out where to put that pesky bike.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah crap. My hips are aching as I’m typing this. I mainly do yoga because the breathing helps with my anxiety. Maybe I’ll stop doing the harder poses.
Me too, check out Yin yoga. Yoga with Kassandra has some great Yin videos on YT. It’s more about connecting with your breath and finding your edge.

When I see Niomi doing yoga I always notice that breath is absent. Blows my mind. It’s not about achieving whatever complicated pose Dimbobs 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Really telling that there are zero product reviews!!! Anywhere! If your product is good you have reviews everywhere, on your site even. Has anyone found any Instagram or YouTube reviews? Ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
What makes you think he wasn't? Niomi responded to her own follower asking if Freddie didn't mind her walking into the place as if she owned it herself entirely. She could have easily just scrolled past it, but instead she had to be quick with her thumbs to reply with her disgusting attitude. We can't judge Freddie on speculation, but we can judge Niomi for how she responds and handles questions.
Hey i think I missed that comment and her response!! Mind directing me to it? Thanks! So curious to know what her response could possibly be...

I'm huge into sustainability myself and do love that her products come in truly recyclable packaging (not plastic that says it is but isn't always...). But what I posted on Frow's thread months ago is anyone who is truly into sustainability wouldn't create a new line of something and therefore, more waste (especially since no one is buying it). Her efforts would have been better spent working with a well-known brand and being the face of their new sustainable products or something.

I posted last month that this launch is so confusing to me and I unsubscribed after the much-anticipated, totally disappointing products video. If this was her true passion and not a money grab or whatever it is, the video would have reflected that. Best of luck tho, Nims.

Reactions: 19
Oh tit, really? I’ve been doing yoga all my adult life and I’ve got hip issues at 35. 😳
There are many Yoga teachers with this 200 hour training. In India Yoga is taught very differently, they have more stricter rules( like no food an hour before or after, no yoga when you are on period, they suggest going vegetarian they give lot of importance on breathing etc) , yoga teachers are trained for years and years before they teach yoga to others. My Uncle who is an Ortho doctor, now in his 70s who lives in India have done yoga for years and he credits yoga for his good health. He practices every morning at 5 even now.

I have been to classes here and the teachers (most of them) don't even correct poses and postures , they just let you do it, and most of the teachers are with the 200 Hours training, which now we know through Nimbobs that is a mini vacay class with 4 hours of eating break daily! :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There are many Yoga teachers with this 200 hour training. In India Yoga is taught very differently, they have more stricter rules( like no food an hour before or after, no yoga when you are on period, they suggest going vegetarian they give lot of importance on breathing etc) , yoga teachers are trained for years and years before they teach yoga to others. My Uncle who is an Ortho doctor, now in his 70s who lives in India have done yoga for years and he credits yoga for his good health. He practices every morning at 5 even now.

I have been to classes here and the teachers (most of them) don't even correct poses and postures , they just let you do it, and most of the teachers are with the 200 Hours training, which now we know through Nimbobs that is a mini vacay class with 4 hours of eating break daily! :sneaky:
This really concerns me. Churning out 'teachers' far too quickly and letting them loose on real people, (real spines) etc! Where they part with hard earned money and will easily end up injured and in pain. I'm only doing verrrry basic online, it's crazy basic and i will personally stick to that unless i someone stumble across someone that trained in india and is dedicated. Not just a random 40 min class in a local gym.

The comparison photos of how to and how not to handstand - wow! Niomi literally shows herself doing it the incorrect way. She is influencing people to do it the wrong way, if it goes wrong will she be responsible? Will she even care😨???

What did she even do for world vegan day?

Reactions: 15
This really concerns me. Churning out 'teachers' far too quickly and letting them loose on real people, (real spines) etc! Where they part with hard earned money and will easily end up injured and in pain. I'm only doing verrrry basic online, it's crazy basic and i will personally stick to that unless i someone stumble across someone that trained in india and is dedicated. Not just a random 40 min class in a local gym.

The comparison photos of how to and how not to handstand - wow! Niomi literally shows herself doing it the incorrect way. She is influencing people to do it the wrong way, if it goes wrong will she be responsible? Will she even care😨???

this is one ofthe main problems with influencers imo. they come across somehow as being experts when they clearly aren't. it's the same with so many of them who give nutritional advice

Reactions: 17

I‘m not sure how it is where I live (Germany) but that is so scary! I will definitely stick to my teacher (who‘s also a Ballett teacher and has several anatomy&physiology, physio certificates!)

Can‘t imagine how many people are getting injured just because this teaching program is awful

Reactions: 9
I just saw her reel with her skincare, I had no idea her skin was so bad, does it just look good in videos because of lighting and makeup? What an awful advert for a new skincare.
Shows how privileged she is that even with bad skin she's the front of a skincare brand!

Reactions: 9
it’s people like her why we’re going back into lockdown, lmfao.
UGH. Does she ever stay at home!? I feel like she's constantly bragging that she's always out.

You've got Wifi at home, Niomi. Use it. Get your damn coffee and leave.

Also, don't bother to tag the café to help them generate business. Just take a selfie. You selfish twit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

She probably peeled a grape.🍇

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell?? This is not a game, it's not like a bingo card 'go to as many places as you can before everything is closed' for Christ's sake. 'Work' at home like everyone else. I really hope this pandemic has a knock on effect for influencers, they are so bloody tone deaf and selfish it's making me really angry now.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I also feel so sorry for the cafe in thissitu they obv will have fewer tables and she is occupying one for hours prob just having a match a latte or whatever

Reactions: 17
UGH. Does she ever stay at home!? I feel like she's constantly bragging that she's always out.

You've got Wifi at home, Niomi. Use it. Get your damn coffee and leave.

Also, don't bother to tag the café to help them generate business. Just take a selfie. You selfish twit.
I think she's at Golborne Deli & Bistro. Could have almost forgiven her if she'd tagged them. She's so selfish.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Aren't you supposed to wear a mask indoors in England? "You must put a face-covering back on once you finish eating or drinking"

I don't think you're allowed to take your mask off to take selfies. :rolleyes:

She's pissed me off. I'm putting myself to bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it just me or does it seem like she has brain fog (can be caused by undernutirition) in her lastest video?

Reactions: 5
Aren't you supposed to wear a mask indoors in England? "You must put a face-covering back on once you finish eating or drinking"

I don't think you're allowed to take your mask off to take selfies. :rolleyes:

She's pissed me off. I'm putting myself to bed.

Yeah! But the rules don't apply to Niomi, because she eats so healthily and exercises every day she's magically immune, or something :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.