Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You guys, I took a screenshot of her "before" and "after" in her latest post and I think she just used the same video at the beginning as at the end, because I somehow managed to screenshot at the exact same time, and they're literally the exact same...soooo her products do absolutely nothing, is my takeaway:

1.png
2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
"I feel like there's such a weird vibe in my neighborhood today. I feel quite sad!" she says as she frolics around with a smile on her face and NO FUCKING MASK! NIOMI YOU ARE THE REASON YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD HAS TO LOCKDOWN!! Fuck right off!!!!!
Yeah the 'weird vibe' is
a. people scared they will lose their jobs this month
b. people who are self employed or unemployed scared they can't pay their rent or bills and might lose their homes this month
c. people who run small businesses who are scared another month is the nail in the coffin for their companies
d. people who have MH problems and are scared they will worsen during a month alone
e. people who don't usually have MH problems but are single and live alone/far away from family/don't have a Sussex mansion to go home to who are scared they will develop MH problems
f. people who actually give a shit about others and are weary/worried that the R rate is now so high and others are still getting ill/dying

Does this bitch ever go outside? Does she ever speak to another human? I'm so done with her. Christ.

Editing to add - obviously we know she goes outside too much, I meant in more of a metaphorical way e.g. outside of her own bubble/life/self but got carried away in my rant :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Lol @ people acting like their cities are closing for renovations or something. ‘One last group get-together in an enclosed space before a forced shutdown because of an airborne contagious deadly virus!’

Makes sense!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

BigQueenEnergy

He is most definitely a fuck boy. I think he either goes for girls who are far more interesting than him and/or super sporty or bimbos who will do what he wants (not just bedroom antics but that probably features) who he picks up and puts down as he pleases. The comment about having a girl in every country someone made earlier has almost definitely been the case at points.
Yep, thought so. I know so many guys like this, they’re so easy to spot now.

I have a feeling Niomi’s going to get burnt. I think she’s too naive.

She seriously got lucky with Joe because it’s so incredibly rare for a guy who looks like that to want to commit, who is also nice and kind. They’re usually assholes with a harem of women around them.

Good looking guys are spoilt for choice these days with dating apps like tinder. There’s no reason for them to settle.

I sound so bitter and jaded lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Meghan

Lmao 😂 who the fuck goes to a museum on a work day?! Fucking privileged princess.

Update your business Facebook page! Tell us about your muses! Do some work!!
I was just about to say the same thing!

She’s keeps saying how busy she is and she hardly has time to herself. Let’s not forget that she hasn’t taken any days off or holidays in A YEAR!! Lol

yet all she does is go to cafes, restaurants and now museums? Wtf! she is not even bothered to create any good content for smart skin’s Instagram or film a video for YouTube. What work is she talking about? Give me a break Niomi. All cause you’re hurting after breakup? My mother has just been diagnosed with cancer, my grandma is in the hospital, my boyfriend is about to lose his job due to the new lockdown yet I’m still working full time and trying to keep my shit together. So please don’t tell me she is allowed to behave like this cause she is hurt!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

coriander

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 18.20.10.png

Oh just fuck off Niomi. If you would just stay at home, your neighbourhood would be a lot safer :ROFLMAO:

Also I genuinely feel sorry for her stupid followers trying to interact with her, like do they realise that she does not give 2 shits about them and will not reply? I always see comments like this one for example:

'Will you do a video on moving back to India and what happened with your previous fiancé? As I was following your journey. Was looking forward to the India house updates. How did you find moving back to London? Did you save things from your old apartment or have to buy everything new? Xxxx'

So eager, so keen, so stupid🤦‍♀️ I don't understand why people bother to comment.

• Haha
  • Sick

CheshireLove

VIP Member
I gotta say this new guy doesn't do anything for me. I remember being very impressed when I first saw Joey. Now, I know Joe aged a good ten years and ended up looking pretty haggard during his time with Nims, but he was quite the dreamboat there for a minute.
Even at his most malnourished haggard during lockdown with Niomi, Joe never looked as weathered as this new bloke. Joe was like a house plant that hadn’t been fed or watered but once he was he perked right up!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
'sokay. He's just in time for porridge bowl weather. ..cue theme song..

Hope he enjoys being woken up unceremoniously for a 10k run before being force-fed porridge and a cheeky 1/10th piece of toast.

More power to ya dude. 👊
Dearly hope Joe has a special advent calendar this year where behind each door is a slice of toast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I wish she’d stop talking about self love. All I can picture is Nimbob modestly masturbating and finishing off with a little “Oooh” and a smug smile 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Samedna

also... surely they dont exactly I dunno what museum this was but most in london are free?

omg some iteration of this has to be new thread title!
Scared of bread but not ‘bout covid spread.. Dimbob’s mislead, the breakup’s gotten to her head

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
the word "breed" generally refers to animals so just in this sense it is offensive, but also adding "half" sounds like there is a half you are missing... mixed race/ethinicity/nationality would be more appropriate
It does in English, but this person has explained multiple times now English isn’t their first language. I know this is a very UK centric board but I’m really uncomfortable about policing people’s language when they’ve clarified what they meant and English isn’t their first language (not directed at you solely because this has happened a couple of times now)
Exactly!! I remember watching that and thinking "wow, what a bitch move." Men have feelings too, Dimbob. They're allowed to feel hurt from being injured and then abandoned by their partner who is so up her own arse she doesn't even notice her fiancé is no longer running with her for a freaking 10K run. In the early hours as well? If he'd done that, she would have hit the roof at him and he would have been accused of endangering her life by everyone in the comments.
There are so many things Niomi did to Joe that if it were the other way around, people would be up in arms about controlling behaviour etc. Leaving someone behind when they’re injured is just cruel regardless, I think that says a lot about her tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 43

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
She's not actually doing anything wrong here. Cafes and restaurants are open and need as much business as possible before lockdown starts and they're closed down. Also, you don't have to wear a mask when you're sitting down, only when you're moving around a cafe/restaurant/pub whatever. Don't get me wrong, Niomi has been ridiculous with how many people she has seen but in this instance, she's not breaking any rules.
I mean actually, the rules for tier 2 say you should work from home where possible. She admits herself she is working in a cafe. This is not essential or needed. So she's technically breaking the rules even by working in a cafe when she doesn't need to do so and is perfectly able to work from home.
On the rare occasions I've gone to a cafe or restaurant lately I've been asked to put a mask back on once the table has been cleared. If she's working, not eating, she should be wearing a mask.
Honestly it baffles me that anyone can defend her when we're going into another month long lockdown because of people doing stuff like this, tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Who is her new squeeze?
A South African called Charl, a brand manager for Dettol ironically. Nicknamed ‘Dettol Daddy’, he’s 10 years older than Niomi’s usual type and is quite probably a fuck boy.

Edit: I’m wrong, he isn’t 10 years older. He just looks it. Sunscreen isn’t his friend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41