Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah when I watched that video of her run and she said ‘I didn’t even notice he wasn’t with me’ I was thinking yeh right if I was running with someone I would be aware of them and if they were no longer next to me.
But she's pUtTiNg hErSeLf FiRsT from now on you guuuuys

And apologies if this was already discussed ages ago but this was her reply to a comment from her first break-up post:
IMG_31BC4D21A756-1.jpeg

What vegan crack is she smoking that she's bragging about being independent when she can't spend a night alone in her own company?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

And apologies if this was already discussed ages ago but this was her reply to a comment from her first break-up post:
View attachment 292358

What vegan crack is she smoking that she's bragging about being independent when she can't spend a night alone in her own company?
I saw this and was about to post the same, she is THE least indepedent person

Reactions: 10
Indeed, and she had a naturally very narrow build as well. I don't know if Niomi's food issues stem from that though, she started to go nuts when she started obsessing about clean eating. The girl was a-okay with sugary cocktails and junk food after clubbing before Youtube as we saw from old pics. She was quite slim to begin with.

I actually thought she’d got a bit less controlling a couple of years ago, I remember her vlogs when she was with Marcus and she only ate whole foods like chickpeas, lentils and veg and even her ketchup was for whole foods called Mr Organic. I think when she got together with Joe she started to be a bit more relaxed and had things like vegan cheese, cake and tofu (not unhealthy at all but more processed than her usual lentils). She even had some Heinz ketchup, not even the low sugar one and I was like wow for Naomi that’s unhealthy. Still wouldn’t catch her eating a greggs vegan sausage roll but I do think since other influencers like Zanna eat a more processed vegan diet she’s less controlling than she was, but still very controlling compared to the rest of us

Reactions: 8

4:23 and 7:24 (he looks annoyed at her speaking like she is 'doing a tutorial' and 10:20 he says her concentration face is so funny (but not in a complimentary way). Knowing what we know now, it is easy to see the tension.

I think there is also a cup of 'feel new' too there somewhere! I spotted a white label so anyone who has bought feel new, do tell if the tea bag has a white label on it.
I remember when I first watched this video thinking it was odd.. or something was off between them. Like Niomi looks wayyy too enthusiastic about showing him off, in a kind of creepy/desparate way. And she looks like his little cousin or something not his fiance. I don't really know why that was just the vibe I got, obviously when I watched before they broke up.

As an aside, it's funny how you can pick up on subtle things in a relationship... Like my male friend and his live-in gf of 7 years just broke up and I thought something had been off for a couple months without anyone saying anything (or talking to him about it.. we're not *that* close). It just seemed like he was happier when she wasn't around, and she was a little controlling/cray and also hasn't had a job in 6 months. Just weird situation but they're in their early 30's so you think they'd be together forever! Not so

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I scanned and saw your comment about half-breed and you got upset. I used good-looking half-breed for a woman (Yasmine Cheick) that is half Peruvian, it was only meant as a positive thing. So I'm confused why you had to put that term in. Have a good day @just_popping_in_to_say !

PS English is not my first language, so I think I meant half-blood and we use that term as a positive connotation! Otherwise I also would not use good-looking.

In this day and age, "half-breed" and "half-blood" do not have positive connotations. I also read those terms in the post and felt that they were offensive.

Reactions: 20
In this day and age, "half-breed" and "half-blood" do not have positive connotations. I also read those terms in the post and felt that they were offensive.
Maybe we could lay this to rest now?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Maybe we could lay this to rest now?
Haha the thread moves so fast! I made my reply when I read it, just two pages back. I would have said something when it first came up but I had work... unlike Niomi. I don't think there's a need to police when people move on from a certain item; it'll fade on its own, don't worry.

Reactions: 8

View attachment 292358

The most insecure people overcompensate with confidence. I get that she went through a public, humiliating, “traumatic” breakup, but I wish she was more honest and vulnerable with her audience who have been following this relationship online for years. Her smug overconfidence isn’t fooling anyone. Except maybe her overzealous fans who I’m still convinced are robots.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Haha the thread moves so fast! I made my reply when I read it, just two pages back. I would have said something when it first came up but I had work... unlike Niomi. I don't think there's a need to police when people move on from a certain item; it'll fade on its own, don't worry.
It doesn't worry me but I just feel for the OP.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't want to have to repeat myself. I explained that it wasn't meant as offensive. I'm mixed race as well, so I didn't mean it like that. Maybe a moderator can change it. People make mistakes and I'm not a native speaker.

Let's move on to gossip about Niomi please 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 28

View attachment 292358

It reminds me of people I know who brag about having a good job and a starter home at 27 like they hustled so hard for it when in reality the bank of mum and dad paid for their education, their wedding and the down payment on their home. They never even had to work while they were in school, their career is their first real job. End rant.

Just to clarify I think it's fine to accept help from family if theyre in a position to help but an acknowledgment of your privilege and a bit of humility oftentimes seem to escape people like niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't want to have to repeat myself. I explained that it wasn't meant as offensive. I'm mixed race as well, so I didn't mean it like that. Maybe a moderator can change it. People make mistakes and I'm not a native speaker.

Let's move on to gossip about Niomi please 😄
Totally get it, appreciate your good-naturedness. It's tough when English is not your first language and you're navigating a forum with native speakers. Main reason I threw in my response was just to clarify that "half-blood" is just as bad as "half-breed", since you suggested maybe blood could have been a better translation. Understand it wasn't meant to be offensive. Feedback is meant to be constructive.

Reactions: 10

This clip has been mentioned here before I think, but some more super awkward moments as Joe is clearly pissed off that Niomi is rattling off nonsense to the camera as he's trying to pack up the kitchen before their India move... (the infamous "secret peanut butter stash" video)

13:50 Niomi asks Joe about the environmentally-friendly brand "if you care"; he's clearly annoyed.. "what was the question?" and then, "do you even care?" with a passive aggressive laugh to which she snobbishly replies "I DO care. Do YOU care?"

14:32 Niomi says how she'd love to go back to Bawa some day; Joe says "yeah, pack up the kitchen and you'll go to Bawa"

14:38 Niomi about Bawa: "Maybe we should get MARRIED there" with a "whoa" by Joe in the background 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG those makeup application stories..... cringe cringe cringe. I'm all for self love and all, but come on, this is a bit much. She just looks at herself like she is so in love with herself, it makes me sick.

I get it, I think I'm hot too (LOL),I think every woman is! but I never just look at myself like that, there may be days where I had a good night sleep and I look particularly fresh and I look in the mirror and I'm like "damn" hahaha, but I would NEVER post anything like that on instagram stories! I'm not that self obsessed. Jeezzzzzz
your post actually got me thinking - you’re so right. I can’t think of any influencer who constantly posts selfies / videos looking as smug and self-obsessed as her. Like literally no one. I don’t follow too many so maybe that has something to do with it. But I honestly can’t think of anyone posting these “look how gorgeous I look” stories every single day. She’s delusional. Or at rock-bottom. Or both.

Reactions: 14
I reckon she will get invited to do some classes at various studios because it’s ‘yoga fanatic Niomi Smart’ teaching and will probably cost a fortune and have a smoothie bowl thrown in 🥴
I reckon SBW was long gone my friend
(*sbw: smoothie bowl weather)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.