Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed, and she had a naturally very narrow build as well. I don't know if Niomi's food issues stem from that though, she started to go nuts when she started obsessing about clean eating. The girl was a-okay with sugary cocktails and junk food after clubbing before Youtube as we saw from old pics. She was quite slim to begin with.
The thing that doesn't make sense to me is her alcohol consumption. She still seems to drink quite a bit, but I think we can argue that alcohol is one of the worst things to put into your body. It just doesn't compute with the whole self-care, wellness thing she preaches.
Girl was literally doing a detox and then drinking champagne with a bunch of friends. How contradictory can she be?

Reactions: 20
She strikes me as a person who always needs to one-up you while being fake nice about it. Like you went for a run? I ran at 6 in the morning with my perfect fiancé AND did yoga in the afternoon but good for you for running *insert fake smile*

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Indeed, and she had a naturally very narrow build as well. I don't know if Niomi's food issues stem from that though, she started to go nuts when she started obsessing about clean eating. The girl was a-okay with sugary cocktails and junk food after clubbing before Youtube as we saw from old pics. She was quite slim to begin with.
Yeah I don't think her food issues stem from that either, they're a whole other beast. Even watching her oldest WIEIAD videos is mad, she's been so obsessive for so long about it. I always just wondered why she worked out so much but had 0 muscle, doesn't eat enough calories and refuses to weight train, but I suspect she doesn't want to be toned at all, and wants the rail-thin Audrey look.

Imagine marrying someone who would leave you behind when you get injured on a run, so they can have a humble 45 min 10k. :ROFLMAO: With a selfish partner like that, might as well be single forever.
Was that the same video she freaked out that he wanted toast? I felt so bad for him that day being left behind, her not caring about his injury, then being policed on his breakfast.

Reactions: 17
The thing that doesn't make sense to me is her alcohol consumption. She still seems to drink quite a bit, but I think we can argue that alcohol is one of the worst things to put into your body. It just doesn't compute with the whole self-care, wellness thing she preaches.
Girl was literally doing a detox and then drinking champagne with a bunch of friends. How contradictory can she be?
Hence the moniker Dimbobs!!She cannot see the contradiction.

Reactions: 6
Imagine marrying someone who would leave you behind when you get injured on a run, so they can have a humble 45 min 10k. :ROFLMAO: With a selfish partner like that, might as well be single forever.
Yeah when I watched that video of her run and she said ‘I didn’t even notice he wasn’t with me’ I was thinking yeh right if I was running with someone I would be aware of them and if they were no longer next to me. My boyfriend goes on ahead during our runs because he’s naturally faster than me, and I told him to as it’s only 5ks. But I’d be fuming if he left me if I was injured and vice versa

Reactions: 21
Yeah when I watched that video of her run and she said ‘I didn’t even notice he wasn’t with me’ I was thinking yeh right if I was running with someone I would be aware of them and if they were no longer next to me. My boyfriend goes on ahead during our runs because he’s naturally faster than me, and I told him to as it’s only 5ks. But I’d be fuming if he left me if I was injured and vice versa
Exactly!! I remember watching that and thinking "wow, what a witch move." Men have feelings too, Dimbob. They're allowed to feel hurt from being injured and then abandoned by their partner who is so up her own arse she doesn't even notice her fiancé is no longer running with her for a freaking 10K run. In the early hours as well? If he'd done that, she would have hit the roof at him and he would have been accused of endangering her life by everyone in the comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
😲What products?

Or she is getting al that tension in her jaws from smiling all day long.

I scanned and saw your comment about half-breed and you got upset. I used good-looking half-breed for a woman (Yasmine Cheick) that is half Peruvian, it was only meant as a positive thing. So I'm confused why you had to put that term in. Have a good day @just_popping_in_to_say !

PS English is not my first language, so I think I meant half-blood and we use that term as a positive connotation! Otherwise I also would not use good-looking.
the word "breed" generally refers to animals so just in this sense it is offensive, but also adding "half" sounds like there is a half you are missing... mixed race/ethinicity/nationality would be more appropriate

and remember during lockdown she was doing some paid sponsotship with an alcohol company?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
the word "breed" generally refers to animals so just in this sense it is offensive, but also adding "half" sounds like there is a half you are missing... mixed race/ethinicity/nationality would be more appropriate
It does in English, but this person has explained multiple times now English isn’t their first language. I know this is a very UK centric board but I’m really uncomfortable about policing people’s language when they’ve clarified what they meant and English isn’t their first language (not directed at you solely because this has happened a couple of times now)
Exactly!! I remember watching that and thinking "wow, what a witch move." Men have feelings too, Dimbob. They're allowed to feel hurt from being injured and then abandoned by their partner who is so up her own arse she doesn't even notice her fiancé is no longer running with her for a freaking 10K run. In the early hours as well? If he'd done that, she would have hit the roof at him and he would have been accused of endangering her life by everyone in the comments.
There are so many things Niomi did to Joe that if it were the other way around, people would be up in arms about controlling behaviour etc. Leaving someone behind when they’re injured is just cruel regardless, I think that says a lot about her tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It does in English, but this person has explained multiple times now English isn’t their first language. I know this is a very UK centric board but I’m really uncomfortable about policing people’s language when they’ve clarified what they meant and English isn’t their first language (not directed at you solely because this has happened a couple of times now)

There are so many things Niomi did to Joe that if it were the other way around, people would be up in arms about controlling behaviour etc. Leaving someone behind when they’re injured is just cruel regardless, I think that says a lot about her tbh
yes I know that, that is why I was explaining to them why it wasn't a good thing to use!! all of these types of terms are very difficult for anyone in a language that isn't their own as it differs so much (I teach English as a foreign language and cannot help myself!) I didn't at all mean to be critical I just wanted to explain it

Reactions: 22
I don’t religiously watch Niomi, but I was bored and started watching her new update video. This bish lived in India and went on and on about how remarkable the country is and blah blah blah and is now doing yoga teacher training at THE WHITEST yoga studio in London?! I’m baffled. She’s so disingenuous, it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 26
I don’t religiously watch Niomi, but I was bored and started watching her new update video. This bish lived in India and went on and on about how remarkable the country is and blah blah blah and is now doing yoga teacher training at THE WHITEST yoga studio in London?! I’m baffled. She’s so disingenuous, it’s disgusting.
I bet she never ends up teaching it anyway, by then she will have moved on to something else (maybe doing sponsored posts for non vegan food, just to continue with her total lack of consistency )

• Haha
I bet she never ends up teaching it anyway, by then she will have moved on to something else (maybe doing sponsored posts for non vegan food, just to continue with her total lack of consistency )
I reckon she will get invited to do some classes at various studios because it’s ‘yoga fanatic Niomi Smart’ teaching and will probably cost a fortune and have a smoothie bowl thrown in 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OR she'll get into giving private sessions to well off folk who don't know any better. Why would she do the course with no future agenda?

She could also cut hair at the same time. ✂💈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon she will get invited to do some classes at various studios because it’s ‘yoga fanatic Niomi Smart’ teaching and will probably cost a fortune and have a smoothie bowl thrown in 🥴
An hour break in between yoga sessions for the smoothie bowl (weather dependent) and a teeny tiny goodie bag of three raw chocolate almonds and a smart skin face cloth to take home in a mass manufactured tote bag.

• Haha
Disagree. If she actually let loose and had a few drinks, she would probably be more bearable. She clutches onto a single champagne glass all night, I’m sure.

An hour break in between yoga sessions for the smoothie bowl (weather dependent) and a teeny tiny goodie bag of three raw chocolate almonds and a smart skin face cloth to take home in a mass manufactured tote bag.
Wot? No 'feel new tea' 😅😅

Disagree. If she actually let loose and had a few drinks, she would probably be more bearable. She clutches onto a single champagne glass all night, I’m sure.
Pint sized 🍺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
true, it drives me mad how much influencers can make just by their fans, even if the classes were crap I guess people would go. hopefully it will be smoothie bowl weather by the time she finishes or they will have to have toast :LOL:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.