Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting! If she's locking up with him for this month good luck Joey V2.0 surviving on one veggie burger a meal and having all the almond and peanut butter hidden 🤣
Maybe a lettuce taco if she's feeling wild

• Haha
Reactions: 11
even though niomi is like 28 she is still quite naive and inexperienced when it comes to dating and relationships, from what we know she's had two long and serious relationships and not much time for dating in between, so i'm unsurprised she's moved on so quick. she probably has no idea how to handle the pain or heartbreak and can't be alone for long
She's naive and inexperienced, period.

Reactions: 9
New guy is very active and always seems to be away, do we think this will actually turn into something serious or nah?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
New guy is very active and always seems to be away, do we think this will actually turn into something serious or nah?
Being away a lot is apparently the only thing that makes Niomi tolerable so I’d say the odds are good

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Sorry but I just don’t understand how she can move on from a broken engagement that fast.

At least with Lockdown 2 Joeeeeyy won’t be treading on eggshells around her. He’ll probably be getting pissed in the lads flat with Freddie!
I agree but maybe it was over prior to when it actually ended 3 months ago, me and my ex split up around the same time as them but we hadn’t been getting on for a few months before that, we didn’t tell anyone we were having issues and deep down I knew it wasn’t right. We broke up and then told friends and family who all said they had no idea and thought we seemed happy. Even though I technically ended it I still don’t feel up to dating anyone new for a while, she has moved on quick- I think that’s a sign it wasn’t as perfect as it was made out to be and her feelings weren’t as strong as what was perceived

Reactions: 11
Guess we will find out soon-ish since she's now 'on the right path' :LOL:, 3 months after the end of her longterm relationship & engagement!

I wonder if Joey is crying into his pizza right now.

I agree but maybe it was over prior to when it actually ended 3 months ago, me and my ex split up around the same time as them but we hadn’t been getting on for a few months before that, we didn’t tell anyone we were having issues and deep down I knew it wasn’t right. We broke up and then told friends and family who all said they had no idea and thought we seemed happy. Even though I technically ended it I still don’t feel up to dating anyone new for a while, she has moved on quick- I think that’s a sign it wasn’t as perfect as it was made out to be and her feelings weren’t as strong as what was perceived
That could be true although she asked Charlotte to be her bridesmaid literally days beforehand. I think she was besotted with Joe but maybe the connection just wasn't that deep, sometimes I get the impression that she's just not that emotional a person (not calling her a psychopath or anything).

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I checked that guy out on facebook he's friends with 2 people from the Woodward family!
Tbh when I broke up with my ex (years ago) I was so devastated if I could have hooked up with a hot guy he knew I’d have done it in a heartbeat. Wouldn’t do it now but I’m older and erm older.

holy tit if he's actually a family friend and she is actually venge-boning him, I would hope that absolutely blows up her tit at long last.
Why would it though, her & Joe are done done It seems.

Reactions: 13
Tbh when I broke up with my ex (years ago) I was so devastated if I could have hooked up with a hot guy he knew I’d have done it in a heartbeat. Wouldn’t do it now but I’m older and erm older.
HAhahah. I did this when I was young. Was dating an older guy for a few months who I was head-over-heels for. He started ghosting me then ended it. Well, I then hooked up with his best friend for like 8 months, LOL. Then I met my now-husband 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.