Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol @ people acting like their cities are closing for renovations or something. ‘One last group get-together in an enclosed space before a forced shutdown because of an airborne contagious deadly virus!’

Makes sense!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
How tonedeaf is she..... omfg is she doing this on purpose? She has to be at this point. I just can’t believe how tonedeaf someone can be with over a million followers

Reactions: 21
Lmao 😂 who the duck goes to a museum on a work day?! bleeping privileged princess.

Update your business Facebook page! Tell us about your muses! Do some work!!
I was just about to say the same thing!

She’s keeps saying how busy she is and she hardly has time to herself. Let’s not forget that she hasn’t taken any days off or holidays in A YEAR!! Lol

yet all she does is go to cafes, restaurants and now museums? Wtf! she is not even bothered to create any good content for smart skin’s Instagram or film a video for YouTube. What work is she talking about? Give me a break Niomi. All cause you’re hurting after breakup? My mother has just been diagnosed with cancer, my grandma is in the hospital, my boyfriend is about to lose his job due to the new lockdown yet I’m still working full time and trying to keep my tit together. So please don’t tell me she is allowed to behave like this cause she is hurt!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I was just about to say the same thing!

She’s keeps saying how busy she is and she hardly has time to herself. Let’s not forget that she hasn’t taken any days off or holidays in A YEAR!! Lol

yet all she does is go to cafes, restaurants and now museums? Wtf! she is not even bothered to create any good content for smart skin’s Instagram or film a video for YouTube. What work is she talking about? Give me a break Niomi. All cause you’re hurting after breakup? My mother has just been diagnosed with cancer, my grandma is in the hospital, my boyfriend is about to lose his job due to the new lockdown yet I’m still working full time and trying to keep my tit together. So please don’t tell me she is allowed to behave like this cause she is hurt!
Well, you deserve a huge hug.🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How tonedeaf is she..... omfg is she doing this on purpose? She has to be at this point. I just can’t believe how tonedeaf someone can be with over a million followers
I think she is doing it on purpose. An absolute moron.

Can't wait to see what she does during lockdown.

Reactions: 7
From the Cambridge hotel:

Thank you for your email – we look after the hotel’s PR so your message has been passed onto us.

The team at University Arms takes government guidelines and Covid restrictions extremely seriously and therefore we understand and appreciate your concerns and comments so thank you for getting in touch. Niomi was travelling as a work commitment so at the time of travel, this was in line with government guidance on visiting a Tier 1 area. She travelled alone to ensure she wasn’t mixing households as this was one of the restrictions in place.

We are really saddened to hear this has affected your views on visiting us. We are trying to do everything we can to support the hotel’s staff and guests through such a difficult, complicated time and are sincerely sorry for any offence caused.

If it is of interest, you can read the safety / Covid protocols in place at University Arms here: https://universityarms.com/the-journal/covid-19-update/.

I hope this is helpful and do let me know if you would like to speak further.

Very best,

Ellen

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
in touch. Niomi was travelling as a work commitment so at the time of travel, this was in line with government guidance on visiting a Tier 1 area. She travelled alone to ensure she wasn’t mixing households as this was one of the restrictions in place.

We are really saddened to hear this has affected your views on visiting us. We are trying to do everything we can to support the hotel’s staff and guests through such a difficult, complicated time and are sincerely sorry for any offence caused.

If it is of interest, you can read the safety / Covid protocols in place at University Arms here: https://universityarms.com/the-journal/covid-19-update/.

I hope this is helpful and do let me know if you would like to speak further.
I just don't get the logic in giving an influencer a free stay right now. At all. I get that they want to stay afloat, but Niomi hasn't influenced anyone to go there so they don't profit, and all it's done has made people criticise them. I make an active effort to stay away from places that give influencers stuff for free anyway as a matter of principle. But say her room was £150 - why didn't they say the next 7 people to book a one night stay will get £20 off, or something? That way they would've 'lost' the same but those 7 people would've still paid £130 each so they would've made profit?
I don't know, I'm not in business. But I fail to see how this decision benefits them at all, personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My response:

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for your reply!

Just because you followed government guidance, doesn't mean it's morally correct. So, as she wasn't mixing households in the 1 and a half hour drive, but was mixing households within that same week, the hotel morally thinks that's fine? Because it's "technically within the government guidelines"?

Niomi's approach to this coming Thursday's lockdown 2.0 is to relax in a cafe the entire time even though she has the luxury of having a decent sized flat to herself. Why is lockdown not immediate but on Thursday, may you ask? Because of the paperwork needing to be processed. Not so that Londoners, even Miss Niomi Smart, can have "one last hurrah".

You take care of the hotel's PR. Can you please confirm with me if you looked at her Instagram comments from her recent posts? Or just the fact that she has 1+ million followers? If you did check out the comments, you will see the vast amount of hate she receives in this area. Instead of giving free stays to recently-made redundant people who could actually use a break (which is something you could publish a lovely article on), you give it to someone who doesn't need it and will provide you with minimal business (especially now, as you'll probably be closing on Thursday and by the time lockdown is lifted, everyone would have forgotten about Niomi's Cambridge trip).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I also really really really hope she is packing up and going back to Brighton for this lockdown. The darkness and coldness and the fact it’s so polar opposite to the first lockdown for her makes me really worried for her mental health 🥺 I know most people on here don’t agree with how much she is flouting around London (me included) but she’s obviously hurting and confused and for some reason trying to pretend she’s ‘the happiest she’s ever been’ when anyone can see that’s not true. I don’t know what minimum of 4 weeks in the face of that flat/cave will do to her already poor mental health 🙁
I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for her one bit and I wouldn't waste my time worrying for her mental health. First of all, if she's going to be a condescending witch to her viewers and continue to claim confidently that she's "happier than ever," that she's "finally back on the right path," and that she feels she "got a part of herself back" -- then that's just how I'm going to treat her. I don't see why she should get to talk at us/preach us on how to move on fast and be above it all WHILE also reaping the benefit of receiving people's pity because she's supposed to be struggling? She can't have the cake and eat it too. Secondly, she fully has a choice not to spend the lockdown on her own -- she can definitely afford the train ride back home and her mom has more than enough space to host her comfortably (her mom lives in a mansion with a pool for gods sake). if she chooses to stay in London despite having the freedom to leave, then why should I feel sorry for her? She's doing exactly what she wants! Remember, she's PuTtInG HeRsElF fIrStttt!!!! Why would I feel sorry for someone who's literally explicitly choosing to be the center of their own world? Lastly, right now of all times, there are billions more people who deserve your concern more than this girl and she continues to prove it to us every single day. We are living through a global pandemic, all of us here have been affected by it in some way or another, no matter which country we're from -- yet she has not, not in ANY way. She's proceeded to live her life as normal. Has seen dozens and dozens of friends, colleagues, family alike. Has been hanging outside, exploring London and other towns (Cambridge, Soho Farmhouse, Brighton). Has continued to engage in her normal activities (yoga, "pilates iN tHe ClOuDssS", nail appointments, hair appointments, facials, body massages, yoga instructor courses, coffee shops, restaurants, and so on). I haven't seen my family since January and won't till well into 2021. I won't get to spend the holidays with them this year. I haven't sat in a restaurant since March. I haven't done tit except show up to work because unlike her I don't have the freedom to be able to work from home (even though I would love to). I know there are many people, on this forum and outside, who are in similar situations. The people whose mental health you should worry about are the people who've been on the line working non-stop since the virus broke out; the people who've lost their jobs or whose businesses have gone bankrupt due to the economic aftermath of the pandemic; the people who haven't seen their families in months, or worse, the people who've LOST their family members to this virus; the people whose plans have actually got canceled because of the situation we're in; the people who haven't actually had an opportunity to engage in any self-care despite the stress they've been put through... these are the people whose mental you should worry about, but definitely NOT Niomi who spends EVERY SINGLE DAY focusing on her own self-care and putting herself first. I happen to think spending 4 weeks on her own might actually do her a whole world of good. She's clearly avoided her own company like the plague for months. Maybe it's time she faces her own solitude for once. Maybe that'll give her some perspective.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Especially as she won't be able to brag about her 'early morning' work out sessions somewhere in London. Oh dear 🤑

So she won't be cooking up her amazing recipes then!! What a free loader.👎
What's the betting it will all go in the bin? It's mostly carbs (bread or cake) and no way will she eat all the fresh sandwiches today? How sad :(

My view of Pret has been tarnished.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I think she's in for a very long and dark winter in the lead up to Christmas. She finally will have to sit with herself and her thoughts instead of run around London like a superspreader with her dim-witted friends. All the avoidance is going to catch up to her and the holidays are bad enough as it is for a freshly broken up person. Especially when Joe used to make such an effort each year. I wonder if she'll even do a vlogmas. I always enjoyed those but now I find her so vapid and vacuous. She should really go home to her mum's.

Reactions: 16
Sorry if this was already posted, I'm just catching up:

1604418995367.png

Awww, Dimbobs! Trying to convince us that you've ever been to a museum before. Fortunately, unlike you, we're not bleeping dumb.

1604419125138.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.