Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Agreed. Based on Grandma's reply to her Instagram, she's coming home to infect the lot!

"Entire family wiped thanks to influencer's gifted Bodyism daily smoothie bowls in Notting Hill stomping grounds"
Her Grandma is an idiot, not only are they not going to be allowed to mix households but she's obviously in the high risk category - all that plastic in her face isn't going to shield her from COVID. If she's not worried about being in a riskier group and coming into contact with a granddaughter behaving the way Niomi has then welp - I guess we know where that stupid gene comes from in their family.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

BigQueenEnergy

Just thought I should add, she is legally allowed to travel if she wants. This lockdown is not enshrined in law and it is not currently a criminal offence to disobey the non essential travel rules.

So technically she can do what she wants
Only selfish people disobey the rules.

Are you saying she's selfish? I agree!

I don't care if I'm technically allowed to socialize. I still won't do it because I care about other people.

• Heart

romansalad

She strikes me as a person who always needs to one-up you while being fake nice about it. Like you went for a run? I ran at 6 in the morning with my perfect fiancé AND did yoga in the afternoon but good for you for running *insert fake smile*

• Heart

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
She once talked about black pepper and it’s amazing properties like it wasn’t a regular seasoning.

If she has tension in her jaw, can you imagine her clenched asshole from having to pose all day? She poses at every opportunity, especially when she sees a bicycle.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I gotta say this new guy doesn't do anything for me. I remember being very impressed when I first saw Joey. Now, I know Joe aged a good ten years and ended up looking pretty haggard during his time with Nims, but he was quite the dreamboat there for a minute.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Im so late to the party, catching up on this thread and new guy....

if Joey was ice cream,
New guy is the Lidl budget version of that ice cream 😐

not a patch on the original.
She didn’t hang about did she.

• Haha

milanolo

Yeah when I watched that video of her run and she said ‘I didn’t even notice he wasn’t with me’ I was thinking yeh right if I was running with someone I would be aware of them and if they were no longer next to me.
But she's pUtTiNg hErSeLf FiRsT from now on you guuuuys

And apologies if this was already discussed ages ago but this was her reply to a comment from her first break-up post:
IMG_31BC4D21A756-1.jpeg

What vegan crack is she smoking that she's bragging about being independent when she can't spend a night alone in her own company?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
omg poor Joe. She literally needs someone who she can 'mother' into doing whatever she wants. I still think proposal was more spur of a moment thank you for going with me thing. He got a job of his dreams, everything was going great maybe his family advised him to propose? Maybe it's kinda like when you are in a super good mood and make plans to go out and the day comes and you'd rather do anything else than go out.
I disagree. Personally, I think Nims bullied him into the engagement. I think she lost her shit when he said he was moving to India, he would have protested and said he wanted her to go with him and she would have said something along the lines of “How can I go with you? This is a huge commitment for me, I’m giving up my entire life here for you but you haven’t made any commitment to me. It’s not like we’re engaged or anything...................". Long silence.

Of course, this is all just in my imagination but it seems possible.

• Heart

coriander

VIP Member
123266264_364893354804198_2592111975927442560_n.jpg

I bet you she did not wash her hands after this picture. Gross.

Just thought I should add, she is legally allowed to travel if she wants. This lockdown is not enshrined in law and it is not currently a criminal offence to disobey the non essential travel rules.

So technically she can do what she wants
....are you Terrina?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

palmer

Chatty Member
She’s saying it like it’s a joke but...the face, she doesn’t think it’s a joke 🤮 she loves herself so much it’s so weird!
Genuinely thought for a moment that the backlash from Friday night had finally had an impact on her and she was going to stop showing herself hanging out with people (to be clear -- I didn't think she would actually stop seeing people, but I did think she would avoid posting it online so openly). But NOPE!! Not even! She's still carrying on as normal and completely ignoring the backlash. She really doesn't care at all, does she? Complete slap in the face of her viewers. Such an arrogant, entitled bitch.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ava2014

Someone commented on her picture with something like who took the picture and she deleted that comment

• Wow

bookish

View attachment 293490
if the ~ part of herself she lost ~ was the massively arrogant, self-absorbed, desperate for attention part, honestly? I wish she hadn’t ~ found it ~ again 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's such a disrespectful comment about Joe. My partner and I are discussing splitting up because our lives are going in different directions, and if I were to be single, I'd never allow that kind of comment to be made about someone I cared for. Niomi wasn't a victim of anything - Joe was a nice guy, he just ended it. He didn't take anything away from her, and she didn't lose anything to him. That's such a bitchy thing to celebrate, and it totally undermines her message in her breakup video saying how great a person he was and she wanted no one to send him any hate, etc.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
0B8BDAA8-C14B-458D-B470-BDF368C9E84D.jpeg

if the ~ part of herself she lost ~ was the massively arrogant, self-absorbed, desperate for attention part, honestly? I wish she hadn’t ~ found it ~ again 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

romansalad

This clip has been mentioned here before I think, but some more super awkward moments as Joe is clearly pissed off that Niomi is rattling off nonsense to the camera as he's trying to pack up the kitchen before their India move... (the infamous "secret peanut butter stash" video)

13:50 Niomi asks Joe about the environmentally-friendly brand "if you care"; he's clearly annoyed.. "what was the question?" and then, "do you even care?" with a passive aggressive laugh to which she snobbishly replies "I DO care. Do YOU care?"

14:32 Niomi says how she'd love to go back to Bawa some day; Joe says "yeah, pack up the kitchen and you'll go to Bawa"

14:38 Niomi about Bawa: "Maybe we should get MARRIED there" with a "whoa" by Joe in the background 😂 😂
omg poor Joe. She literally needs someone who she can 'mother' into doing whatever she wants. I still think proposal was more spur of a moment thank you for going with me thing. He got a job of his dreams, everything was going great maybe his family advised him to propose? Maybe it's kinda like when you are in a super good mood and make plans to go out and the day comes and you'd rather do anything else than go out.

• Haha

Gflo93

I feel like she is proving the notion that there is nothing less sexy than someone trying too hard.

• Heart

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I’m so confused by watching Influencers in the UK. Why is no one ever wearing masks? Why is everyone doing the most random shit indoors with groups of people? Like why is Niomi not simply wearing a mask in her stories for that car— which of course, let’s advertise a luxury car indoors with a group of randoms?

All I hear is like panicked whining from UK folks about ~the rules~ and then no one ever actually changes their habits lmao. It’s no wonder the death rate it what it is.

• Heart

Tshads404

288AC685-7FB2-47F5-A7B5-D43B1046E0CB.png

She’s resorted to posting photos of dead flowers in a thicc vase. Its going to be a longgg lockdown with Nimbobs content...

• Haha

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
This girl always lands on her feet doesnt she. Breaks up with Joe, so gets to live in a lovely part of London, all her friends rally round her again (even tho she blatantly ditched them with joe) and now she's got a rich, handsome new guy. HUFF.
I really think Joey was the dream for Niomi though.