Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

palmer

Chatty Member
I followed new guy (Charl) yesterday just before he privated his instagram account. Just went to check his account right now and I don't appear to be following him anymore even though I didn't do anything. I could still see his page just a few hours ago. He must have removed me as a follower? Lol I think he freaked out majorly when he got a bunch of random new followers yesterday

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

palmer

Chatty Member
I also really really really hope she is packing up and going back to Brighton for this lockdown. The darkness and coldness and the fact it’s so polar opposite to the first lockdown for her makes me really worried for her mental health 🥺 I know most people on here don’t agree with how much she is flouting around London (me included) but she’s obviously hurting and confused and for some reason trying to pretend she’s ‘the happiest she’s ever been’ when anyone can see that’s not true. I don’t know what minimum of 4 weeks in the face of that flat/cave will do to her already poor mental health 🙁
I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for her one bit and I wouldn't waste my time worrying for her mental health. First of all, if she's going to be a condescending bitch to her viewers and continue to claim confidently that she's "happier than ever," that she's "finally back on the right path," and that she feels she "got a part of herself back" -- then that's just how I'm going to treat her. I don't see why she should get to talk at us/preach us on how to move on fast and be above it all WHILE also reaping the benefit of receiving people's pity because she's supposed to be struggling? She can't have the cake and eat it too. Secondly, she fully has a choice not to spend the lockdown on her own -- she can definitely afford the train ride back home and her mom has more than enough space to host her comfortably (her mom lives in a mansion with a pool for gods sake). if she chooses to stay in London despite having the freedom to leave, then why should I feel sorry for her? She's doing exactly what she wants! Remember, she's PuTtInG HeRsElF fIrStttt!!!! Why would I feel sorry for someone who's literally explicitly choosing to be the center of their own world? Lastly, right now of all times, there are billions more people who deserve your concern more than this girl and she continues to prove it to us every single day. We are living through a global pandemic, all of us here have been affected by it in some way or another, no matter which country we're from -- yet she has not, not in ANY way. She's proceeded to live her life as normal. Has seen dozens and dozens of friends, colleagues, family alike. Has been hanging outside, exploring London and other towns (Cambridge, Soho Farmhouse, Brighton). Has continued to engage in her normal activities (yoga, "pilates iN tHe ClOuDssS", nail appointments, hair appointments, facials, body massages, yoga instructor courses, coffee shops, restaurants, and so on). I haven't seen my family since January and won't till well into 2021. I won't get to spend the holidays with them this year. I haven't sat in a restaurant since March. I haven't done shit except show up to work because unlike her I don't have the freedom to be able to work from home (even though I would love to). I know there are many people, on this forum and outside, who are in similar situations. The people whose mental health you should worry about are the people who've been on the line working non-stop since the virus broke out; the people who've lost their jobs or whose businesses have gone bankrupt due to the economic aftermath of the pandemic; the people who haven't seen their families in months, or worse, the people who've LOST their family members to this virus; the people whose plans have actually got canceled because of the situation we're in; the people who haven't actually had an opportunity to engage in any self-care despite the stress they've been put through... these are the people whose mental you should worry about, but definitely NOT Niomi who spends EVERY SINGLE DAY focusing on her own self-care and putting herself first. I happen to think spending 4 weeks on her own might actually do her a whole world of good. She's clearly avoided her own company like the plague for months. Maybe it's time she faces her own solitude for once. Maybe that'll give her some perspective.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

BigQueenEnergy

Omg. Can’t cope with her vapid Lockdown photoshoot grid posts. Could. You. Be more. Vapid. Starting to feel this with basically all influencers now, so over it

ETA honestly what did she and joe even have in common to begin with? He seems semi-cultured at least, he reads, is moderately into politics etc... what did they talk about? Where he could be dragged to take more pictures of her every day for her Instagram? Fuck lmao
A lot of people are realizing this year that they’re sick of the superficial and are searching for more meaning.

Perhaps Joe realized how shallow and empty she is? I think she’s always been like this but we’re only just noticing it.

I can’t deal with her constant selfies and photo shoots anymore. It’s sick. Nobody gives a shit about appearances right now. We’ve all got bigger things to worry about.

Reactions: 39

lemonlime

VIP Member
:) -> The level of psychotic energy for this emoji has remained the same though. I aspire for this level of consistency 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 39

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. you described this all PERFECTLY. exactly how i feel.

i will honestly have a go at any "i feel so bad for Niomi" comments. she doesn't give a fuck about you so not sure why you give a fuck about her.
100%.
Honestly, if she's definitely going home, I feel like this puts her current behaviour in an even worse light for me. Not only has she been out and about with multiple people in multiple places not wearing a mask...but she knows she's travelling home, to another city, to live with her family for probably a month? If that were me, I would be going NOWHERE right up until I had to travel, because I would not want to increase at all the likelihood that I would catch the virus and take it home to my family. Why doesn't she care about the fact that she might infect her own family? Why does she care more about getting matcha lattes and going to a museum she's too thick to understand than trying to limit the likelihood she will make her family unwell?
I feel like that's a bit sinister but I can't see it any other way to be honest. How she can be out and about like nothing is happening knowing she's going home and could easily infect her family is beyond me. It's beyond selfish. She doesn't care about anyone - ANYONE - but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

BigQueenEnergy

it’s people like her why we’re going back into lockdown, lmfao.
UGH. Does she ever stay at home!? I feel like she's constantly bragging that she's always out.

You've got Wifi at home, Niomi. Use it. Get your damn coffee and leave.

Also, don't bother to tag the café to help them generate business. Just take a selfie. You selfish twat.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

getawaywithit

VIP Member
She's not actually doing anything wrong here. Cafes and restaurants are open and need as much business as possible before lockdown starts and they're closed down. Also, you don't have to wear a mask when you're sitting down, only when you're moving around a cafe/restaurant/pub whatever. Don't get me wrong, Niomi has been ridiculous with how many people she has seen but in this instance, she's not breaking any rules.
This is why the UK is such a shitshow lol, people trying to jump around loophole “rules” for their own individual superficial pleasures, when it’s plainly obvious what the situation is and there is simply no need to HAVE to park yourself for hours in a cafe. “But but according to these rules”— enough! Get a grip! Accept the situation for what it is ffs. If you’re so keen on supporting business go buy some takeout from a cafe and go home and don’t bother or endanger the employees.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

QueenBW

VIP Member
View attachment 298466View attachment 298467Tanya and Niomi doing same «sponsorship» same day?? Cringe...
Influencers are so embarrassing. Can you imagine telling the poor bartender you're going to film him handing you your Old Fashioned and make it into a Boomerang? How did we allow these people to become millionaires?

Obviously this is small potatoes compared to doing this two days before a national lockdown, but it boggles the mind nonetheless.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Finding it a bit weird that it’s only new posters or posters who have either commented in here once or never who keep defending Niomi’s covid spreading antics 😂 hi Dimbobs 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
USE YOUR FUCKING COMMON SENSE!!!!
Lol right. I keep seeing so many posters on Tattle (not necessarily this thread, it's everywhere tbh) being like 'oh well, it's fine, they're doing what the government mandates, how dare you be on a high horse expecting people to do more!' and I'm just like...right, so if Johnson told you to jump, would you do it? Would you ask how high? Please for the love of God, get your head out of your arsehole and stop trusting this incompetent government. I don't know how much more proof people need that this bare minimum approach to restrictions is not working. To the people who are saying 'well hospitality needs the money' yes they do. But it's not our job to provide it, the government should be doing that. It's already been proven that the Eat Out to Help Out scheme has made things so much worse - on some statistics, an almost 20% rise in cases can be attributed to Eat Out to Help Out.

I get it. Niomi is sad about her break up and she lives alone. Go home to Sussex then and stop endangering everyone around you. I cannot stomach people defending this behaviour and especially by people whose jobs are 'influencers' - it's in the freaking title, people are influenced by them, monkey see monkey do unfortunately. They have more of a responsibility than the average person. At the very least if she wants to selfishly sit in a cafe all day, keep it quiet and don't post about it in a way that sounds a lot like encouraging other people to do the same.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
it’s people like her why we’re going back into lockdown, lmfao.
What the hell?? This is not a game, it's not like a bingo card 'go to as many places as you can before everything is closed' for Christ's sake. 'Work' at home like everyone else. I really hope this pandemic has a knock on effect for influencers, they are so bloody tone deaf and selfish it's making me really angry now.

• Angry

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Joe was obviously quite filthy with some interesting fetishes, judging by his insta follows. I think about this before I think about his eyes 😂

I wonder if he preferred Master or Sir? Ahem. Not that it matters now that Dimbobs has Dettol Daddy.

• Haha

Lionsden

VIP Member
This girl always lands on her feet doesnt she. Breaks up with Joe, so gets to live in a lovely part of London, all her friends rally round her again (even tho she blatantly ditched them with joe) and now she's got a rich, handsome new guy. HUFF.
Yeah, but she still grinds her teeth at night.

• Haha

Compostella

In the last thread we were talking about how her feet were not flat in the downward dog position.
Fast forward to today's IG story :LOL:
55B97F49-0B54-401E-A83B-2363FCB6E309.jpeg
1604005053321.png

• Haha

bluesofagurl

If this is her new guy - the guy that SERIOUSLY strikes a resemblance to Joeyy (they could be brothers!) - with an EX that looks very much so like Nimbobs (also look as if they could be related...) ... its a bit freaky - its like they've both replaced each others EX for a lookalike :unsure:o_Oo_O

• Wow
  • Haha

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
I may be in the minority but someone like Niomi shouldn’t be with a guy who is “nice” or “kind.” She needs someone who will call her out on her shit and who will make her realize she’s not as sweet and classy as she thinks she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 36