Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she finds herself sexy, she'll be the only one on this planet who sees herself in that light.

Reactions: 7
Ouch someone’s hit a nerve as she’s turned commenting off that picture. Can’t handle the criticism clearly!
I still see comments, are you referring to the Covent Garden snap?

I'm still eagerly awaiting the Cambridge hotel's response to my email.

Reactions: 4
Is the weather in London that mild currently? We're in November almost and I've got the heating on. Meanwhile gleam bot is wearing a strappy corset under a coat.

Reactions: 12
Is the weather in London that mild currently? We're in November almost and I've got the heating on. Meanwhile gleam bot is wearing a strappy corset under a coat.
It's not very cold but I do think it's too cold to be exposing your neck like that right now.

Especially having the blimmin' shoulder exposed like that.

Reactions: 7
0B8BDAA8-C14B-458D-B470-BDF368C9E84D.jpeg

if the ~ part of herself she lost ~ was the massively arrogant, self-absorbed, desperate for attention part, honestly? I wish she hadn’t ~ found it ~ again 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Also lol how she has 'Bad Girls' playing in those stories. Like she's ever done anything remotely rebellious. Her guilty pleasure is watching Bake Off.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 293490
if the ~ part of herself she lost ~ was the massively arrogant, self-absorbed, desperate for attention part, honestly? I wish she hadn’t ~ found it ~ again 🤷🏻‍♀️
Genuinely, the only time I really liked her was when she was with Marbob -- I liked her a bit when she was living alone in NH. Ever since getting with Joey, her ego got hella inflated. And even worse so when he dumped her.

Also lol how she has 'Bad Girls' playing in those stories. Like she's ever done anything remotely rebellious. Her guilty pleasure is watching Bake Off.
The most good girl in the world really.

1604062433077.png

Bet you any money it wasn't really Sold Out -- they just forced it. Gave the rest away as freebies to more influencers to promote.

Reactions: 22
I thought I'd offer some closed captions for you:

I'm so devastatingly hot and sexy that even my coat is so turned on by me that it's refusing to cover me up.
Watch me sip this matcha drink and pretend that I don't even know that I'm exuding so much sexiness that my drink is melting just by being near me. Wait, just kidding, *smug smirk* don't be silly. I am that bleeping hot.

And because Tattle doesn't have some sort of eye roll reaction (we desperately need one), you guys will have to put up with my gifs :LOL:
wtf is she wearing she must be freezing?! And who of her fans are likely to be in the market for an expensive car that she is advertising in her stories? I don't get who decides on these sponsorships

Reactions: 8
Genuinely, the only time I really liked her was when she was with Marbob -- I liked her a bit when she was living alone in NH. Ever since getting with Joey, her ego got hella inflated. And even worse so when he dumped her.

View attachment 293513

Bet you any money it wasn't really Sold Out -- they just forced it. Gave the rest away as freebies to more influencers to promote.
They deliberately sold a 'limited edition' so it now looks popular as 'sold out'.

Reactions: 15
According to Niomi, that car is “fully sustainable and vegan.” Um, no. She is such a phony. Anything for some easy coin.
What exactly is sustainable about a car when you live in a city with amazing public transport? Was it this year or last she was advertising land rover?

• Heart
What exactly is sustainable about a car when you live in a city with amazing public transport? Was it this year or last she was advertising land rover?
Yep. Always a freebie with Dimbobs-Land Rover OK. Now she's flogging electric Bet they are overwhelmed with bookings-not!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so confused by watching Influencers in the UK. Why is no one ever wearing masks? Why is everyone doing the most random tit indoors with groups of people? Like why is Niomi not simply wearing a mask in her stories for that car— which of course, let’s advertise a luxury car indoors with a group of randoms?

All I hear is like panicked whining from UK folks about ~the rules~ and then no one ever actually changes their habits lmao. It’s no wonder the death rate it what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m so confused by watching Influencers in the UK. Why is no one ever wearing masks? Why is everyone doing the most random tit indoors with groups of people? Like why is Niomi not simply wearing a mask in her stories for that car— which of course, let’s advertise a luxury car indoors with a group of randoms?

All I hear is like panicked whining from UK folks about ~the rules~ and then no one ever actually changes their habits lmao. It’s no wonder the death rate it what it is.
Where I live, everyone wears masks indoors-East of England Switched cars recently. Masks and fresh gloves in showroom. Test drive alone. Car 100% sanitised after-I hadn't pooped--honest. It's people like her giving a really negative impression.

Reactions: 11

I (hate) follow quite a few Spanish influencers and it is the same there, going on endless holidays, meeting a huge range of people, no masks/removing their masks in the street to talk to the camera etc

Where I live, everyone wears masks indoors-East of England Switched cars recently. Masks and fresh gloves in showroom. Test drive alone. Car 100% sanitised after-I hadn't pooped--honest. It's people like her giving a really negative impression.
all her going on about "health" etc is ridiculous if she isn't doing THE most basic thing she could for her (and those around her) wearing a mask. She clearly is just focussed on appearances

Reactions: 14

View attachment 293513

Ugh. Whenever I see those products, I think of cremes you would find at the back of your grandma's drawer that need to be thrown out because they have gone rancid. It's terrible product design.

• Haha
View attachment 293490
That's such a disrespectful comment about Joe. My partner and I are discussing splitting up because our lives are going in different directions, and if I were to be single, I'd never allow that kind of comment to be made about someone I cared for. Niomi wasn't a victim of anything - Joe was a nice guy, he just ended it. He didn't take anything away from her, and she didn't lose anything to him. That's such a bitchy thing to celebrate, and it totally undermines her message in her breakup video saying how great a person he was and she wanted no one to send him any hate, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.