Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah man it's so cringe how sexy she's trying to be in the stories with the car. Also lol that she's posted her wearing a mask around Glameramo whoever that is, after months of not bothering wearing one anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like she is proving the notion that there is nothing less sexy than someone trying too hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
According to Niomi, that car is “fully sustainable and vegan.” Um, no. She is such a phony. Anything for some easy coin.

Reactions: 19
At least some people are calling her out under the covent garden post!
And I’m dying of laughter. She’a the least sexy person I’ve ever seen 😂

Reactions: 13
Could also have been a problem that Joe didn’t ask Freddie to move out. It is Joe’s flat and he and Nims were planning to move back to London.

People generally don’t live with a third wheel when they’re engaged to be married. It’s weird. The writing was on the wall that someone had to go. I just don’t think Nims thought it would be her 🤣
I'm sure this was meant to be temporary until Joe got a new job, or until either of the two parties found another apartment. I totally understand that Joe didn't kick his brother out, especially without notice. No one knew where the pandemic was going to go and how everything would play out. I think redundancy is not part of Niomi's reality and she wasn't very understanding about Joe's situation.

Reactions: 8
And only Niomi’s weekend starts Friday morning. The rest of us still have a full work day to get through.

Reactions: 15
Vegan interior? You mean like polyester.

Haven't forgotten about her leather and calf skin bags

Reactions: 17
Well I think she can give it a rest with the self-love days... pretty sure she's all set with loving herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
agree
He realized that the only way to be with her is to obey and worship her, relentlessly. She is passive aggressive and thinks that her way is the most elegant, healthy, pahfect way. I understand that you are vegan but you can't shove charcoal smoothies and chia bowls down to Joey's throat. You cannot expect someone to change their lifestyle coz you had entered into their live. Same thing happened with Freddie narcissistic self will never Niomi's narcissistic self comprehend her wrongdoings nor will she ever love someone unconditionally.
She loves the idea of being loved, admired and praised
Yeah, and Niomi is not even an ethical vegan. It makes perfect sense for someone vegan purely for animal rights to have a problem with an non-vegan partner. That's a major clash of personal values. But plant based eating is just one of several healthy lifestyle behaviors for Niomi, it has nothing to do with ethics. So it shouldn't have been a problem for her to let Joe eat what he prefers. You don't have to eat or drink exactly what your partner likes just because you are a couple. I would never make my partner drink red wine instead of white just because that's what I drink. Just open two bottles!

Agreed. Her chat is so tit from what I've seen, I think it sent him over the edge.

Also compared to the haircut video, she's lost a very noticeable amount of weight and it's only been 4 months. I think she's getting too thin.
Her stomach and ass are consistent with her personality - completely flat. (y)(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sure this was meant to be temporary until Joe got a new job, or until either of the two parties found another apartment. I totally understand that Joe didn't kick his brother out, especially without notice. No one knew where the pandemic was going to go and how everything would play out. I think redundancy is not part of Niomi's reality and she wasn't very understanding about Joe's situation.
Nah i think he moved in with his brother knowing he wanted to end it. He got himself sorted, somewhere to live, then all he needed to do was work out how to get rid of her. Cowardly but also by the looks of it he broke up with her over the phone when she was in Sussex so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Nah i think he moved in with his brother knowing he wanted to end it. He got himself sorted, somewhere to live, then all he needed to do was work out how to get rid of her. Cowardly but also by the looks of it he broke up with her over the phone when she was in Sussex so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm very confused by the Sussex timeline. How do we know he didn't end it before she went back to her mom's?

Reactions: 8
I totally understand that Joe didn't kick his brother out, especially without notice.
Yeah this! Her comment about him being grateful was so awful. Ultimately they needed to find a flat because they chose to move abroad, it's not their fault the pandemic happened obviously, but it's definitely not Freddie's burden to move out and be the one in the position of having to find somewhere to live quickly because of it. I have close siblings and I'd be mortified if Niomi made a comment like that about one of them tbh, that would be a hard line/deal breaker for me. Shows how selfish she is as well tbh, like Niomi and Joe have loads of their own money, it's probably no skin off Joe's nose at all that Freddie lives in his flat. They have more than enough cash to find their own place but Niomi begrudges Freddie living in Joe's flat? Sorry, that is just plain weird to me.

I'm very confused by the Sussex timeline. How do we know he didn't end it before she went back to her mom's?
We don't. Other than she looked happy and had a nice day out with Daisy Mae or something beforehand. Personally I think they'd gone on a break or Joe had asked for space or something and that's why she was there in the first place, then ended it for definite while she was there.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ouch someone’s hit a nerve as she’s turned commenting off that picture. Can’t handle the criticism clearly!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.