Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree. Personally, I think Nims bullied him into the engagement. I think she lost her tit when he said he was moving to India, he would have protested and said he wanted her to go with him and she would have said something along the lines of “How can I go with you? This is a huge commitment for me, I’m giving up my entire life here for you but you haven’t made any commitment to me. It’s not like we’re engaged or anything...................". Long silence.

Of course, this is all just in my imagination but it seems possible.
I agree! Also, around the 4-5 year mark is when couples seem to either get engaged or break up. Like you know by then if its going the distance or not. I kinda get the feeling for Joe, it was more than he didn't necessarily want to break up right then, so getting engaged seems like the next step? I imagine he had a lot of people probably his own family too saying 'youve been together ages, youre moving abroad, isnt it time to get engaged' etc.

Reactions: 18
I think the engagement was inevitable, with or without India. I think there were 2 nails in the relationship demise.
1. Lockdown in Sussex...........stifling behaviour on her part.
2. Moving into the flat with Joe's brother. I think her feeling of superiority/entitlement wouldn't have gone down well. Joe might have tried to make the best of it but his brother didn't have to.

I think it gave Joe the escape route he needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Could also have been a problem that Joe didn’t ask Freddie to move out. It is Joe’s flat and he and Nims were planning to move back to London.

People generally don’t live with a third wheel when they’re engaged to be married. It’s weird. The writing was on the wall that someone had to go. I just don’t think Nims thought it would be her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think the engagement was inevitable, with or without India. I think there were 2 nails in the relationship demise.
2. Moving into the flat with Joe's brother. I think her feeling of superiority/entitlement wouldn't have gone down well. Joe might have tried to make the best of it but his brother didn't have to.

Agreed. Her chat is so tit from what I've seen, I think it sent him over the edge.

Also compared to the haircut video, she's lost a very noticeable amount of weight and it's only been 4 months. I think she's getting too thin.

Reactions: 13

agree
He realized that the only way to be with her is to obey and worship her, relentlessly. She is passive aggressive and thinks that her way is the most elegant, healthy, pahfect way. I understand that you are vegan but you can't shove charcoal smoothies and chia bowls down to Joey's throat. You cannot expect someone to change their lifestyle coz you had entered into their live. Same thing happened with Freddie narcissistic self will never Niomi's narcissistic self comprehend her wrongdoings nor will she ever love someone unconditionally.
She loves the idea of being loved, admired and praised

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Joe also seems like the kind of person who appreciates culture, history, etc. Niomi doesn’t seem to comprehend that so many of the wellness practices she’s discovered were invented centuries ago in East Asia, South Asia, etc., as others have pointed out from her India videos. I would definitely raise my eyebrows if my sig other marketed themselves as a committed expert on yoga, meditation, etc. but didn’t bother to research the history or theories behind such practices. Her videos are all so shallow!

Reactions: 28
agree
He realized that the only way to be with her is to obey and worship her, relentlessly. She is passive aggressive and thinks that her way is the most elegant, healthy, pahfect way. I understand that you are vegan but you can't shove charcoal smoothies and chia bowls down to Joey's throat. You cannot expect someone to change their lifestyle coz you had entered into their live. Same thing happened with Freddie narcissistic self will never Niomi's narcissistic self comprehend her wrongdoings nor will she ever love someone unconditionally.
This is so true. She knows that when she wakes up at 6:00 to go and work out everyone will say: you are so productive, such an inspiration. That's the only way why she does it. I remember that she went to a Soho House or something to relax in the winter and she woke up so early to bike to the gym when it was raining. Everyone was saying: wow dedication, you are my example!! She reminds me of my younger self, I was so insecure that I loved compliments about me being productive. It was the only thing that I had in control: studying super hard to get high marks, always being on time, telling people that I worked out before showing up at work. I got so many compliments everyday, but in the meantime my house was a mess, not organized at all.

Niomi is the same, when she was packing for India she had so much stuff, her house looked very messy, she wasn't on time with her visa application and packing stuff while she had nothing to do. She even forgot a goodbye party that her friends organized for her. So believe me it is all insecurity.

Reactions: 21
agree
I was just thinking how much I hate how she says "Pahfect" then looked up at your name haha, got a good laugh.

Reactions: 10
I was just thinking how much I hate how she says "Pahfect" then looked up at your name haha, got a good laugh.
It irritates me how she elongates middle vowels in general like it’s not just perfect it’s paaaahfect, not amazing but amaaaaaaayzing, not just beautiful but beauuuuutiful. But then she does stuff like drops her Ts in ‘liddle’ like...her pronunciation is confused

Reactions: 16
I disagree. Personally, I think Nims bullied him into the engagement. I think she lost her tit when he said he was moving to India, he would have protested and said he wanted her to go with him and she would have said something along the lines of “How can I go with you? This is a huge commitment for me, I’m giving up my entire life here for you but you haven’t made any commitment to me. It’s not like we’re engaged or anything...................". Long silence.

Of course, this is all just in my imagination but it seems possible.
I thought it was odd that she had perfectly manicured nails when he proposed. It wouldn’t surprise me if the whole proposal was planned.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
How were these human personifications of the colour beige ever famous and successful on youtube - i despair
THIS. DESCRIPTION. *CHEF'S KISS*

14:32 Niomi says how she'd love to go back to Bawa some day; Joe says "yeah, pack up the kitchen and you'll go to Bawa"
I rewatched this with your post and.. DOES JOE ACTUALLY ROLL HIS EYES AFTER THAT LINE? I swear to God he does LOL. then he opens a cupboard that you can tell is still completely full & sighs and is like UGGHH, while Niomi is standing in front of her god forsaken camera & talking to it instead of doing the packing theyre so severely behind on

Yah I think she is probably even more entitled behind closed doors than we ever see. Freddie doesnt seem to give a duck about pretenses either so I could see him being the glorious pair of balls that Joe seems to lack. poor man has the most Chad chin we've ever seen, yet was a spineless simp for Dimbobs til family stepped in.

something else I was thinking about in general whenever I poke around these old vlogs, Joe comes across as kind of an idiot, and the way Dims talks about him & to him is really condescending like he is some useless idiot when SHE IS THE USELESS IDIOT. Joe is the one with a career & a work ethic. I wonder if his family was watching her vlogs as they watched them in they peaked through the shades & watched them in the back house & realized the discrepancy. & given his father is a ~*Sir*~ I'm sure they didnt like their Chad chinned golden boy being portrayed as a dimwitted simp. bc think about it.. we all have NO idea what actually makes Joe interesting but what if he's just as fun & cool as Freddie?! FOR SHAAAME

• Haha
Could also have been a problem that Joe didn’t ask Freddie to move out. It is Joe’s flat and he and Nims were planning to move back to London.

People generally don’t live with a third wheel when they’re engaged to be married. It’s weird. The writing was on the wall that someone had to go. I just don’t think Nims thought it would be her 🤣

Throwback to Niomi trying to insinuate that Freddie has no problems with her barging into the flat to change everything to her liking, because he should be grateful to be able to live there. Since it's theirs (theirs = Joe's =her's) flat. Whatever schmuck that will commit to her for a lifetime will need to be ready to be walked over by a reject-mean girl who never got to live out her dreams of being the most popular and envied girl in school.

we all have NO idea what actually makes Joe interesting but what if he's just as fun & cool as Freddie?! FOR SHAAAME
So I was watching a vlogmas the other day where Joe, Niomi and Freddie had all gone somewhere together, and Freddie was being a bit crazy running about and stuff. And Joe actually said something like 'I'm more mellow than Freddie.' Does anyone know if Freddie is the younger or older brother?

Reactions: 2
Heartbreak diet - particularly noticeable in her arms
Screenshot 2020-10-30 at 11.12.55.png
Screenshot 2020-10-30 at 11.18.08.png

Throwback to Niomi trying to insinuate that Freddie has no problems with her barging into the flat to change everything to her liking, because he should be grateful to be able to live there. Since it's theirs (theirs = Joe's =her's) flat. Whatever schmuck that will commit to her for a lifetime will need to be ready to be walked over by a reject-mean girl who never got to live out her dreams of being the most popular and envied girl in school.
She was so entitled and arrogant with her comment about it being Joe's flat and how grateful Freddie should be. What a big slap in the face.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So I was watching a vlogmas the other day where Joe, Niomi and Freddie had all gone somewhere together, and Freddie was being a bit crazy running about and stuff. And Joe actually said something like 'I'm more mellow than Freddie.' Does anyone know if Freddie is the younger or older brother?
Younger - he's 26.

It irritates me how she elongates middle vowels in general like it’s not just perfect it’s paaaahfect, not amazing but amaaaaaaayzing, not just beautiful but beauuuuutiful. But then she does stuff like drops her Ts in ‘liddle’ like...her pronunciation is confused
It really annoys she annoys me how she says 'evENing' rather than just 'eve-ning', making it into three syllables.

Reactions: 7
Someone please tell me what the hell her new instagram post is? Just why. Please make it go away.
Self love, duh!

Oh look - in her latest story she once again describes something as 'the absolute dream'. Such a repetitive Gleambot.

Reactions: 7
Someone please tell me what the hell her new instagram post is? Just why. Please make it go away.
I thought I'd offer some closed captions for you:

I'm so devastatingly hot and sexy that even my coat is so turned on by me that it's refusing to cover me up.
Watch me sip this matcha drink and pretend that I don't even know that I'm exuding so much sexiness that my drink is melting just by being near me. Wait, just kidding, *smug smirk* don't be silly. I am that bleeping hot.

And because Tattle doesn't have some sort of eye roll reaction (we desperately need one), you guys will have to put up with my gifs :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.