Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know quite a few people who have had run ins with her tbh. She is a nasty piece of work. She's all about how it looks on the gram, dresses in chavy designer gear to scream look at me I have money. Even if she would have nothing without her ex 🙈.

Reactions: 2
I know quite a few people who have had run ins with her tbh. She is a nasty piece of work. She's all about how it looks on the gram, dresses in chavy designer gear to scream look at me I have money. Even if she would have nothing without her ex 🙈.
With Nikki?

Intrigued to know where the duck her kids get shipped off too when she’s out EVERY single weekend? Surely little Robbie wouldn’t just allow that and stay in with them?!

It’s madness we’re she’s came from their mum used to drive an old fire engine around to ferry all the kids about 😭😭 they lived in a scruffffffy ass flat like a masonette as kids didn’t have a pot to piss in

View attachment 618977View attachment 618978here she is pre nose job and pre money!! Desiree also has a whole new head
Cannot get over these photos! Ultimate I’m not ugly I’m just poor 😂

I came to tattle looking for a thread on her wondering how she has a better social life than me when I have no kids and she has two… don’t know how these girls get fellas who don’t see through them

although a man who wouldnt put me in my place and say get your priorities right would give me the ick. Maybe Robbie needs to grow some balls and not be a walk over to stop his girls having wandering eyes 👀

Reactions: 4
So glad there is a thread on her purely to say the group of girls she is always with are absolutely vile horrible girls. The worst being fran who owns skin survival. The only business she gets is from all these posting on their stories that they’re having their laser hair removal there (her machine is tit) worst attitude ever - she is frequently being bitched about in other salons etc I am sure you have all heard too 😂

Reactions: 13
So glad there is a thread on her purely to say the group of girls she is always with are absolutely vile horrible girls. The worst being fran who owns skin survival. The only business she gets is from all these posting on their stories that they’re having their laser hair removal there (her machine is tit) worst attitude ever - she is frequently being bitched about in other salons etc I am sure you have all heard too 😂
Is that Francesca who does make up who seems to live the life of a billionaire but never shows her fella?

Oh did I read or hear something about Nikki and the lad from shred fast gym?
She’s changed her name back to Nikki Williams , have the divorced …. Some one bring the ☕☕☕☕ Plz

Reactions: 10
Get me a drug dealer or dentist man please - Nikki and her sister have been on holiday for about a month!

• Haha
Whos she on holiday with a new fella ? No pics of girl mates he’s with the kids , have they divorced why is she looking for a accountant and dressed head to toe in lv lately she’s been paid off out that divorce

Reactions: 1
But he seemed to have the kids on hols at same time too 🧐 are they doing go parenting hols or something … am so mixed up need the details, know for sure someone is gonna fill us in on here

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.