Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been taken in innocence but as if you’d share that on your social media.
When are these fuckers ever going to learn? Never in my dreams would I upload a picture like that of my own kids to my private insta where it would only be family and friends that would see it. Never mind a public insta with 17k followers. bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 6
When are these fuckers ever going to learn? Never in my dreams would I upload a picture like that of my own kids to my private insta where it would only be family and friends that would see it. Never mind a public insta with 17k followers. bleeping idiot.
Can’t see this pic, is it recent?

Who was she with before Dr R
Fascinated by the rags to riches story
To be honest she was with lil Robbie from the age of about 20.

Reactions: 2
I think the UK legal system (as far as I am aware) in terms of pre nups really depends on your lawyer

I think the UK legal system (as far as I am aware) in terms of pre nups really depends on your lawyer
It does, me and my husband looked into it before marriage because of our pensions and not wanting to lose 50% of it or even more. The legal advice I got was that pre nups mean duck all in this country, even I was to state that I wanted nothing from my husband if we divorced, if a judge decided that that was unfair then it can be over ruled. Basically you can only have a pre nup that’s fair I.e 40%+ of my husbands pension x

he gave an example of a millionaire from chester who divorced his wife, their pre nup said she wasn’t entitled to anything and a judge over ruled it and gave her 50% as they had kids x

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just seen she’s in Portugal, not a chance will she be quarantining when she gets back.

Reactions: 4
Intrigued to know where the duck her kids get shipped off too when she’s out EVERY single weekend? Surely little Robbie wouldn’t just allow that and stay in with them?!

It’s madness we’re she’s came from their mum used to drive an old fire engine around to ferry all the kids about 😭😭 they lived in a scruffffffy ass flat like a masonette as kids didn’t have a pot to piss in

F44E5DA8-7CD5-44A6-A1EB-2A7E66111EB9.jpeg
228244E2-2429-4474-A16D-455099846763.jpeg
here she is pre nose job and pre money!! Desiree also has a whole new head

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Intrigued to know where the duck her kids get shipped off too when she’s out EVERY single weekend? Surely little Robbie wouldn’t just allow that and stay in with them?!

It’s madness we’re she’s came from their mum used to drive an old fire engine around to ferry all the kids about 😭😭 they lived in a scruffffffy ass flat like a masonette as kids didn’t have a pot to piss in

View attachment 618977View attachment 618978here she is pre nose job and pre money!! Desiree also has a whole new head
Really?! Now she looks like one of those that looks down on people. Never forget where you came from!

Reactions: 4
Was it that shred fast fella who she was shagging behind his back? She's so up her own ass it's unreal, already been out and about today not quarantining. Tempted to email the school to let them know incase she tries to put them in!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Was it that shred fast fella who she was shagging behind his back? She's so up her own ass it's unreal, already been out and about today not quarantining. Tempted to email the school to let them know incase she tries to put them in!
I’ve heard she’s a swinger 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

View attachment 618977View attachment 618978here she is pre nose job and pre money!! Desiree also has a whole new head
What does that Desiree do apart from piss around in Dubai and put tit captions on her Insta pics? Is she a porta potty?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.