Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people on this thread have been on here a long time, on other threads. Doesn't mean we are nikkis mates just because we require proof she eats actual tit, or gave a blozza at a kids party. Just means we weren't born yesterday and you are making it pretty obvious you're the same person on 3 profiles. At least make the spelling less tit on one of them 🥴

Reactions: 9
Ok so Nikki is eating tit, along with the rest of us apparently 🥴
Next!
Come on what else have you got? Is she shagging camels too?
If they give her a price she wouldn’t say no put it like that 🤒

destirbing 😂😂😂😂😂 arrrrr please you and your little mates sign up to do your GCSEs please 🙏🏼🙏🏼

there’s a thing called commas , they look like that. Maybe give them a google and when to use them🫣

Why are you watching her stories if she’s such a show to you?
I think calling her a show is nothing compared to what she really is the girl is eating Arub mens tit in Dubai

Reactions: 1
I work night shifts unlike Nikki I don’t eat tit for money I work hard and don’t do disgusting things for a couple quid by the way this is probably nikki so thanks for correcting my spelling is that you confessing to eating ARAB mens shite 💩🤭 you call that having a life twisted in the head get the Drs in for her someone

Looking at her pics this a joke 😂 most embarrassing Instagram going her pictures are tit overly filtered and she’s a little freak with a egg head and horse teeth and a teenage lads body who smoke loads of skunk get a grip Nikki haven’t you got a log to be eating
Nikki and jayde Eating logs of tit for money 🤮🤮🤮🤮💩💩💩 like 50k is going to last 5 minutes now days this be Nikkis new career. ( porta potties by Nikki )

I work night shifts unlike Nikki I don’t eat tit for money I work hard and don’t do disgusting things for a couple quid by the way this is probably nikki so thanks for correcting my spelling is that you confessing to eating ARAB mens shite 💩🤭 you call that having a life twisted in the head get the Drs in for her someone

Looking at her pics this a joke 😂 most embarrassing Instagram going her pictures are tit overly filtered and she’s a little freak with a egg head and horse teeth and a teenage lads body who smoke loads of skunk get a grip Nikki haven’t you got a log to be eating
Don’t with the teeth Ed the horse 🐴 or what her breath bleeping stinks to 🤢🤭and I mean pongs had to hold my nose last time I spoke to her definitely infection and delay in that mouth with that smell 🦠😷Robbie put them teeth in her mouth poor lad didn’t think she would have them wrapped round other lads dicks now Arab mens logs of tit 🤒 from are city doing that never known a skank like it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.