Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she would need an 8 bedroom
House. Did he sell their family home? That was only a 5 bed which makes her 8 bed even more ridiculous. You can see the photos of it still on Rightmove
Ooh do we have a road name?

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why she would need an 8 bedroom
House. Did he sell their family home? That was only a 5 bed which makes her 8 bed even more ridiculous. You can see the photos of it still on Rightmove
I’m sure Robbie is still in the family home

I’m sure Robbie is still in the family home
Well I looked it up on Rightmove and he hasn’t sold it. Also a quick search on companies house and I seen that the twin is registered to an address like a street away from where I sold a house last year. Hey neighbour 🤣

Reactions: 5
It defo went on the market as I remember seeing it but doesn’t look like any sale ever went through. I think that’s how there’s recent photos on Rightmove
He hasn’t sold it, he’s having it renovated. He’s renting in Woolton too... again another large house 🙄 such a waste of money! Their family home was on woolton road, looks like he is staying in it. Whatever he is doing to it, it looks so much bigger!

Wowwww check out “before” Robbie
Jesus bleeping Christ. He’s grim.

I noticed a pic on his insta from Xmas of him and his kids in that house that has been listed on Rightmove back in 2018. That’s why I thought he was still living there.

Reactions: 4
Couldn't think of anything worse being in a relationship with him, he's chested in all of his relationships so sounds like they're both well suited!

Reactions: 4
Jesus bleeping Christ. He’s grim.

I noticed a pic on his insta from Xmas of him and his kids in that house that has been listed on Rightmove back in 2018. That’s why I thought he was still living there.
He is.
It’s a bit confusing how it shows on right move. They bought the house in 2014. However they put the house up for sale a couple of years ago and it didn’t sell, that’s why there is up to date photos.

This is a picture of Nikki in that house in 2019.
FBD827B6-A598-4DCD-ADD6-C1AF3990CFDC.jpeg

Also can I just add, the matching throne like chairs with initialled pillows make me cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Robbie used to chase Nikki and she constantly brushed him off until he came into money. They got married, he funded her lavish lifestyle, she cheated (more than once), they separated but she keeps him sweet to fund the lavish lifestyle. Her sister is the same, got into a relationship with Gilly (bad drug dealer), he left her with their two kids and now she’s chasing the wallet again with her new fella. She’s mates with that cosmetic consult who was with Luke Backhouse (Robbie mate)
Look
Is his wealth purely from the business.
Must say he has done really well for himself.
Why treat him like that ? Seems to have give her everything ?
he is vile

Reactions: 2
Look

he is vile
[/QUOTE]

Ahhh really 🙈 seemed like a dream couple how very odd

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No amount of money could ever make me get a wide on for that man, he looks about 12! Nikki probably just lay back and thought about the divorce money 🤢
I think the family home was on the market for about £800k ish when they were going to sell it.
I can’t help thinking something happened with the other dentist, as another poster said, he left around the same time she got caught cheating, and she still comments on his posts a lot (or did last time I checked).
She’s part of this growing trend of scouse girls who just stare vacantly into the camera with a slight closed smile. Or make out they’re having a ball by bending their knees and looking down with one arm pointing in the air 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.