Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on him! She just makes me sick how she blatantly uses the child support money to fund her designer labels etc 🤢 needs to get herself some self respect! I'd say he must be made up he's away from the gold digger, but he's money trapped now for at least another 13 years 🙈

Reactions: 5
I heard the same she use to be a man. Not sure if it’s true like but he/she loves rich men with a status. You would think Robbie would learn his lesson with the gold digging whores

Reactions: 1
Nooooo stop🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s got strong features for sure but let’s be honest I don’t think lil Robbie could handle a man tbh😹

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I heard the same she use to be a man. Not sure if it’s true like but he/she loves rich men with a status. You would think Robbie would learn his lesson with the gold digging whores
Haha so do her mates, all the same!
So the girl I work with said she didn’t used to be a man. But I guess we will never know for sure!

Still waiting for someone to bring tea on Nikki and shed fast guy ….. or whoever she’s been cheating on him with 😅

Reactions: 4
It’s been mentioned on the Kate Hayes thread that the ex has been caught giving someone a blow job! Apparently it’s all over Twitter but I haven’t got a clue how to look for the pics.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Search Twitter with his name and can’t find a thing 😫
Will resume my search after work if nothings been sound.

Such steaming, too hot to drink, tea!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.