Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to be a really nasty piece of work..unsure what she's like now
Just came on here to have a nose from truffs thread, omg can’t believe the work desiree had done, she was a few years below me in school she was a horrible mouthy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha I just went to type in his name on Twitter, got to like the second B and his name came up! must be loads of us looking 🤣

• Haha
I’m not buying it 🤭, I think there could be a jealous ex making rumours 😂 no evidence to be found at all
Honestly it was on twitter yesterday my fella seen it and he told me this morning I’ve told him
To find the tweet asap! But his twitter moves fast 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly it was on twitter yesterday my fella seen it and he told me this morning I’ve told him
To find the tweet asap! But his twitter moves fast 🙈
Grab his phone and go through his Twitter, it’s the only way! This requires the stalker skills of a woman

• Haha
I’m sorry but what is Robbie dating? She looks old enough to be his mum… or dad, I’m not sure yet😩 but… Clearly he doesn’t learn his lesson, she’ll be pregnant soon and he’ll be back to playing ATM… another gold digger with no ambition. Also, think it’s a bit wrong that he’s got her around his kids so early on… I mean she’s barely old enough to have even had his kids 😩

Nikki seems happy, divorce must have paid well 🙌🏽😂 at least she’s keeping her new relationship on the DL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but what is Robbie dating? She looks old enough to be his mum… or dad, I’m not sure yet😩 but… Clearly he doesn’t learn his lesson, she’ll be pregnant soon and he’ll be back to playing ATM… another gold digger with no ambition. Also, think it’s a bit wrong that he’s got her around his kids so early on… I mean she’s barely old enough to have even had his kids 😩

Nikki seems happy, divorce must have paid well 🙌🏽😂 at least she’s keeping her new relationship on the DL
His new girlfriend is from money. Her mum is Denise duke, used to own salons and was big friends with the man who owns Iceland. She literally lives/lived on the same road as Robbie and Nikki. She very much does not need his money!

Reactions: 3
His new girlfriend is from money. Her mum is Denise duke, used to own salons and was big friends with the man who owns Iceland. She literally lives/lived on the same road as Robbie and Nikki. She very much does not need his money!
You’ve definitely got rattled with that comment.
You Robbie? Or his boyfriend?

• Haha
Why is everyone so obsessed with robbies new girlfriend on this thread?!
I don’t get why she is being slated shes not really doing anything wrong.
She’s not a man nor does she look like a man.
She is a model and is signed with Boss model management which is a good agency to be signed with.

leave them to it, whether she’s gold digging or not, Nikki has done it for long enough ☺

She is a model and is signed with Boss model management which is a good agency to be signed with.

leave them to it, whether she’s gold digging or not, Nikki has done it for long enough ☺
And at the end of the day… Nikki broke the marriage up by cheating so

Reactions: 7
Wow, you really bit to that didn’t you. Ellis Duke herself maybe? 🤣 A 25 year old girl (we think) dating a 31 year old, divorced man with 2 children… she has no career, no goals in life… and you’re going to tell me she’s dating him for his looks and amazing personality?😂😩 And friends with the man who owned Iceland… what’s that got to do with anything 🤣 I doubt her handed her checks for being his friend 🤦🏼‍♀️

And at the end of the day… Nikki broke the marriage up by cheating so
I think you’ll find Nikki left Robbie, he spent nearly a year chasing her and begging her to come back. Nikki may have cheated, but so did Robbie 😉 and if Nikki was to tell Robbie he wanted her back, he’d kick the new chick to the kerb ✌🏽

and Ellis did do wrong, she was ‘friends’ with Nikki way before she started dating Robbie…going to tell me that’s not wrong?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.