Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to disappoint you hun but am The right weight happily married with children a beautiful home and a fantastic career ... if this is Nikkis mate take her the clinic or if this is u Nikki you really need to get to the STI clinic before your inside rot faster than those oversized verniers and that botch nose job 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nikki asked Robbie to marry her that’s facts he actually said no at first 😭 I have no idea why Robbie would have had anything to do with someone like Nikki Williams it makes no sense what so ever she’s is a total looser and been round the block more times than the local postman she’s a vile person though an though guess that’s why she’s back to square one with the local 20 bag drug dealer 🤢
Feel sorry for you because you don’t have any of that. Hope you’re okay anyway doing all your mad posts won’t make you happier

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feel sorry for you because you don’t have any of that. Hope you’re okay anyway doing all your mad posts won’t make you happier
Omg the fact that i have and you can’t even believe it just shows where your coming from 😂 you must be a total LOOSER 🤮 think this is definitely Nikki I know what she’s Like after a couple
20 bags of coke and a bottle of vodka 🤢

No not at all was no point in getting married it ended before it started Nikki only asked to marry him so she could get half his money in the divorce and money when married apparently her rebound Matt is skint driving round selling bags of coke like a 18 year old it’s a good job because Nikki would try and take him for every penny to she really needs to except the fact now she’s getting old she’s a mum and has 2 children to look after just get a job an look after your kids seek help if that’s what she needs to come clean from the alcohol and drugs Nikki really is embarrassing her whole family and after what she posted on Instagram about Robbie is just humiliating on her part
I think nikki needs to get over to Spain and take her small time drug dealer fella Matt with her 🤧 she can be with her twin who is also with a small time drug dealer fella who’s on the run great roll models for There kids aren’t they 👎

They can all bury there heads in the sand together 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s the story with melina halpin , is she recently only out of a relationship, she’s giving of them vibes . Anyone any ☕

She’s fab 👌🏻

Reactions: 2
Has Leanne moved to Spain?

Yes Melina is absolutely fab, even after all the work she has had done, not throwing any shade on her as she’s totally honest about it, she’s matey with Ashley Stobbart so think she’s been to top surgeons etc! She does live a VERY lavish lifestyle though for someone who swung a 20inch pony on the mix show! She’s constantly out, first class trains, head to absolute toe in designer even the cricket clan posting she’s their fave client and constantly hair and make up done! I believe she was a “high class” call girl, sugar daddy’s funding the lifestyle paying the bills etc. again, no shade of these oldies wanna splash the cash she’s let them! Think her fella is another dealer, bit more up the ladder than 20 bags like but again, that villa she’s in, in Marbella doesn’t pay for itself does it! She’s mates with Francesca coggins I think they just all get in that circle and it’s keeping up with the Jones’ isn’t it! Nobody’s hanging round with them in a pair of ravel shoes and a dress from storm are they?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Right… bored of the kids on here… time for the real spillage of the tetley :coffee:

I used to work for Robbie WAYYYYY back in the day circa no tupee and when mediform weren’t even a twinge in Ellis’ mums bestie with icelands Kerry Katona £1 king prawn ring deal!

to be fair all jokes aside he actually was a good boss, not too bad of a wage (for hygienist) and I did really learn a lot from him!

he was with Nikki at the time so I obviously saw a lot of her and her sister Leanne who May I add looked nothing like they do now… they were good looking back then, 4 x cans Of £1 Ellnet on the bonce per day but still I’ve seen worse!

Robbie to be fair always came across as though he wore the trousers, albeit those very tight blue scrubs he now disses for an even tighter per of jake halls spandex! Nikki would come in throw her weight about and leave and Robbie would go on to flirt with the kate hayes / lip blush by tom dick and Harry’s of the world!

fast forward to a marriage a breakup 2 kids and then a Nikki double act, we are here on this thread!!

cringe for Ellis posting her big fan of my Boyf pics of Robbie sitting looking at himself on Google on his laptop every night in the spare room! I sometimes have to check as to whether we are in liverpool or keeping up with the kardashians when ellis is posting herself pulling tongues breathing in, thigh gap and doing a one finger…. For all yous on here saying she’s dumb…. Try doing that on the daily!! The girls got skills!!!

so further on we move to the pending divorce, arle 20 bags, Robbie thinking he’s drake and Nikki Prada’d head to toe on the kids colomendy funds we are all awaiting this all important nasty divorce, what will Nikki get, what will ellis rinse out the back of Robbie and Nikki’s arse and whether Leanne will still be practicing her best Bonnie and Clyde impersonations in Costa del leg it!!

I will await the outcome…….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Yes Melina is absolutely fab, even after all the work she has had done, not throwing any shade on her as she’s totally honest about it, she’s matey with Ashley Stobbart so think she’s been to top surgeons etc! She does live a VERY lavish lifestyle though for someone who swung a 20inch pony on the mix show! She’s constantly out, first class trains, head to absolute toe in designer even the cricket clan posting she’s their fave client and constantly hair and make up done! I believe she was a “high class” call girl, sugar daddy’s funding the lifestyle paying the bills etc. again, no shade of these oldies wanna splash the cash she’s let them! Think her fella is another dealer, bit more up the ladder than 20 bags like but again, that villa she’s in, in Marbella doesn’t pay for itself does it! She’s mates with Francesca coggins I think they just all get in that circle and it’s keeping up with the Jones’ isn’t it! Nobody’s hanging round with them in a pair of ravel shoes and a dress from storm are they?!
Bit up the ladder from 20 bags what a shout 🤣 crying haaaa 😭😭😭😭

Get on ya fella Nikki 🐪🙈

Right… bored of the kids on here… time for the real spillage of the tetley :coffee:

I used to work for Robbie WAYYYYY back in the day circa no tupee and when mediform weren’t even a twinge in Ellis’ mums bestie with icelands Kerry Katona £1 king prawn ring deal!

to be fair all jokes aside he actually was a good boss, not too bad of a wage (for hygienist) and I did really learn a lot from him!

he was with Nikki at the time so I obviously saw a lot of her and her sister Leanne who May I add looked nothing like they do now… they were good looking back then, 4 x cans Of £1 Ellnet on the bonce per day but still I’ve seen worse!

Robbie to be fair always came across as though he wore the trousers, albeit those very tight blue scrubs he now disses for an even tighter per of jake halls spandex! Nikki would come in throw her weight about and leave and Robbie would go on to flirt with the kate hayes / lip blush by tom dick and Harry’s of the world!

fast forward to a marriage a breakup 2 kids and then a Nikki double act, we are here on this thread!!

cringe for Ellis posting her big fan of my Boyf pics of Robbie sitting looking at himself on Google on his laptop every night in the spare room! I sometimes have to check as to whether we are in liverpool or keeping up with the kardashians when ellis is posting herself pulling tongues breathing in, thigh gap and doing a one finger…. For all yous on here saying she’s dumb…. Try doing that on the daily!! The girls got skills!!!

so further on we move to the pending divorce, arle 20 bags, Robbie thinking he’s drake and Nikki Prada’d head to toe on the kids colomendy funds we are all awaiting this all important nasty divorce, what will Nikki get, what will ellis rinse out the back of Robbie and Nikki’s arse and whether Leanne will still be practicing her best Bonnie and Clyde impersonations in Costa del leg it!!

Leeanne is living in Spain with her kids having no education 👎🤢 taken away from there friends family and school and if he gets nicked over there she’ll be getting nicked to then what will happened to the kids what a tit house fella hand ya self in and do ya time as for Nikkis fella
Who is in his late 30s selling bags of coke the humiliation couldn’t possibly get worse

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Got everything down to a T👌🏻
Was always wondering about the villa , thought it might have been parents or family , there all the cool gang arnt they 😹

Do they give of mean girl vibes in real life ?

Reactions: 1
Got everything down to a T👌🏻
Was always wondering about the villa , thought it might have been parents or family , there all the cool gang arnt they 😹

Do they give of mean girl vibes in real life ?
Yes I believe it’s 100% her Boyfs villa, heard on the grape vine he’s another one on his tippie toes! Did you notice pre little mix she would post insta pics of him then everything was deleted, possibly incase the press got hold of him and exposed her?
I was going to a Herbalife coach’s nutrition shop a while back and it turned out one of the head coaches is her dad, really decent man to be fair so I think she’s just got caught up in all the glitz and glamour of these girls she goes out with don’t think she gets it’s from her upbringing but I could be really
Again no shade on her as I think she is what she is on her Instagram no f*cks given vibes etc but for someone whose went down the sugar daddy route and has a dealer boyf she’s not really that low key!!
Anyone listen to nip tuck podcast (for your sins) well one of the latest episodes about “money” I can’t help but think that Ashley is referring to Melina in a lot of it especially the whole playing Kitten :sick::ROFLMAO:
What a interesting world we all live in hey!
Plus to not 100% go off our original subject, Melina and Nikki are friends, think insta friends like, now and then re posting a pic of each other with the flames emoji!!

Reactions: 2
Yes I believe it’s 100% her Boyfs villa, heard on the grape vine he’s another one on his tippie toes! Did you notice pre little mix she would post insta pics of him then everything was deleted, possibly incase the press got hold of him and exposed her?
I was going to a Herbalife coach’s nutrition shop a while back and it turned out one of the head coaches is her dad, really decent man to be fair so I think she’s just got caught up in all the glitz and glamour of these girls she goes out with don’t think she gets it’s from her upbringing but I could be really
Again no shade on her as I think she is what she is on her Instagram no f*cks given vibes etc but for someone whose went down the sugar daddy route and has a dealer boyf she’s not really that low key!!
Anyone listen to nip tuck podcast (for your sins) well one of the latest episodes about “money” I can’t help but think that Ashley is referring to Melina in a lot of it especially the whole playing Kitten :sick::ROFLMAO:
What a interesting world we all live in hey!
Plus to not 100% go off our original subject, Melina and Nikki are friends, think insta friends like, now and then re posting a pic of each other with the flames emoji!!
Will have a listen to that episode of the podcast later 🙌 thanks girl 😎

Reactions: 1
You really need to go back to school. Your posts are painful. I have a feeling that you’re some size 28, virgin on the dole.. who probably went to school with Nikki. That also applies to the other two accounts who posts in the hour when you do.
The polar opposite hun 😉 I’d probably put you to Shane but carry on with the immature attacks 😘

It’s about Nikki Hughes Williams the one who cheated on her husband Robbie Hughes the whole married and used him for his money she goes form lad to lad anyone that wants a go shes a really bad slag a alcohol and drug user she doesn’t look after her kids as she’s to busy getting high and shagged by her new meff fella Matt who is a small time drug dealer from the L25 area sells 20 bags of coke from car windows she’s out every weekend with different lads she got Robbie to pay for all her plastic surgery nose job boob job all the fillers set of HUGE verniers 🐴 the works all to shag other lads behind his back she’s also a nasty bully who beat up disabled kids she came from a council 1 bedroom flat in Speke and she now looks down on people who work 9-5 when she didn’t have even a fiver to rub together before Robbie she also pick up STI along the way from having sex with so many different lads with zero protection even when married shes now trying to take her ex husband Robbie for every penny he’s got when she’s never worked for a penny of any of the money Robbie has made and refuses to work for money she was also a racist in her teen days and probably still is but would only have sex with black lads at one point she needs help she is the nastiest person you can ever come across there is so much more but I’ll leave it at that for now thank god Robbie found Ellis his new girlfriend a real natural beauty who loves him for him who has her own money and no one can say a thing about her

She’s also got Robbie still paying for things like luxury hotels for her to have sex in with lads drugs drink hair and makeup appointment fillers present for her new drug dealer bf birthday car house she has no shame an no pride the sooner she get a JOB and works for her own money the better
Damn girl 😂

This 😂😂👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Last edited:
its deffo chilly..I feel like I’ve won a game of Liverpool version of cluedo x
I’ve just seen she’s posted a pic wearing a diamond chilly necklace! I know this was discussed months ago but just wanted
To confirm you were defo right 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Bit up the ladder from 20 bags what a shout 🤣 crying haaaa 😭😭😭😭

Get on ya fella Nikki 🐪🙈

Leeanne is living in Spain with her kids having no education 👎🤢 taken away from there friends family and school and if he gets nicked over there she’ll be getting nicked to then what will happened to the kids what a tit house fella hand ya self in and do ya time as for Nikkis fella
Who is in his late 30s selling bags of coke the humiliation couldn’t possibly get worse
Nikki just needs to get over there now with her hunch back fella 😭 Vile parents the lot of them

I don't understand what Robbie was doing mixing in those circles in the first place, myself and my partner are medics and dentists and I personally believe there is something not quite right concerning finances and his lavish footballer-type lifestyle..
So Robbie never even proposed to her?!

Wow this is weirder and weirder. Why did he marry her does anyone know? was it genuine on his part?
How Nikki ever got with Robbie I have nooooo idea the fella she’s with now is in her lane ugly death breath with a hunch back selling bags of coke out his car window🤢😂 but what Robbie ever seen in her is baffling he’s to high up with a different set of people that would be disgusted at Nikki surprised no one stop him marrying her 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
she is stunning tbf to her haha
I don’t get the appeal with him though .. weird one x

Oh btw you can stick people on ignore.. I’ve ignored that Danny character and k24 one too. My brain cells melt when they comment. But..Apparently both are size 8 models, with amazing jobs and families. But can’t spell (so deffo not a good job)..have weird thoughts on sex (to the extent I doubt they’ve had it) and go on about weight far too much (deffo size 26 with chafing). I don’t think either Ellis or Nikki knows them now. Maybe years ago in school when they must have got bullied. I think they both have no life now and just insta stalk. Really hope they sort their lives out!

Anyway, stick them on ignore and continue with the geg! 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t get the appeal with him though .. weird one x

Oh btw you can stick people on ignore.. I’ve ignored that Danny character and k24 one too. My brain cells melt when they comment. But..Apparently both are size 8 models, with amazing jobs and families. But can’t spell (so deffo not a good job)..have weird thoughts on sex (to the extent I doubt they’ve had it) and go on about weight far too much (deffo size 26 with chafing). I don’t think either Ellis or Nikki knows them now. Maybe years ago in school when they must have got bullied. I think they both have no life now and just insta stalk. Really hope they sort their lives out!

Anyway, stick them on ignore and continue with the geg! 😬
everyone block this account naybe91 🤮 it’s aither stinky breath egg head Nikki 🥚🐴🤧 or one of her meffy mates this disgusting meff has actually just admitted to bullying wtf how stupid are you just actually blown yourself up 🤭 so it’s defo Nikki or her mates yes your secret is out you BEAT THE tit OUT OF DISABLED KIDS as you have just admitted 🤮🤮🤮🤮 and now fellas who have shagged and bagged you Nikki are going round saying your ass stinks of dog tit must be true with the amount of lads saying it and some of them don’t even no each other 🤧🤧🤧🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤭🤭🤭🤭😷😷😷😷😷

YUK So you can go and get your hair and makeup done but can’t get a shower topical coke head alcoholic s**t

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The nutters (nutter - on several accounts) seem to have an even bigger axe to grind with nicky’s new fella so it’s more than likely an ex of his. The shame.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
An ex of Nikkis fella 😂🤢 not possible am not a man 🤣 😭😭😭I’ve been married 4 years hun and haven’t shagged everyone of my husbands mates like Nikki did 🤢🤭 get of all your account Nikki trying to defend yourself when everything getting said is true 😖 we’re the duck are your kids or you to fucked up on coke and vodka Robbie has had to take them of you again as usual 🤮
You are actually painful

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
An ex of Nikkis fella 😂🤢 not possible am not a man 🤣 😭😭😭I’ve been married 4 years hun and haven’t shagged everyone of my husbands mates like Nikki did 🤢🤭 get of all your account Nikki trying to defend yourself when everything getting said is true 😖 we’re the duck are your kids or you to fucked up on coke and vodka Robbie has had to take them of you again as usual 🤮
Not a man lol if I find out this is one of Nikkis new bf ex’s called bob with a beard and a hairy chest I will be on the floor 😆 Nikki really dose drink so much I’ve noticed never got a drink out her hand even in the morning hope she doesn’t drink drive with her children in the car 🤯

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.