Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t you just do one … *****??????? Sums you up that - vile word used by a vile person. Please go and get a job and lose a bit of weight you’ll be happier!
Yes vile word but why you using it your completely contradicting yourself saying vile word but then same sentence your saying it sums the persons up who said it ......

They actually make a really gorgeous family together It looks like Ellis is very much involved with the childrenView attachment 1294612

View attachment 1294613
Wonder how Nikkis feeling after seeing these pictures 💔😬

Reactions: 2
Oh wow ellis really did go in on posting those didn’t she!!! All for effect 100%!! I’ve not got any children but could really imagine how much that would hurt Nikki and I honestly think that’s why ellis done it. Nikki will loose her cool over next few days and post something I can just see it! Can deffo see a engagement or baby on the way for them! I do think ellis has the morals of a ally cat like especially if her and Nikki used to be friends…. Like how true is that actually? Anyone got any facts?!

But again, she will never be their mother.
Mad how you deduce that they make a gorgeous family and Ellis is very much involved from a couple of photos on Instagram.
She’s holding a cake for the kid to blow out the candles. I doubt the kid could care if it was the postman holding it. She just wants to blow out the candles and eat cake.
You do know that Nikki will forever have one up on that girl don’t you? the fact that she’s their Mum will never change. So Ellis could be Kylie Jenner for all anyone cares, and Nikki will still be their Mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree, it’s not fair to make out Ellis is any better than Nikki cos she has splashed Robbies cash for his daughters birthday display/presents.
I don’t know if much of the stuff on here is true about Nikki being a bad mum, but she certainly doesn’t come across as one on Instagram. Her kids look clean, well fed & looked after, they appear to be happy & want for nothing.
At the end of the day, it’s great if Ellis is good with the kids & they like her but unless Nikki is neglecting them & treating them badly which doesn’t look to be the case, then it’s not fair to make any comparison between Nikki & Ellis.
Nikki will always be their mum, Robbie will always be their Dad - doesn’t matter what boy or girlfriends come and go!

Reactions: 8
Wedding bells and a baby on the way for Robbie and Ellis 100% they do look very happy and from what I’ve heard very much in love

Yes vile word but why you using it your completely contradicting yourself saying vile word but then same sentence your saying it sums the persons up who said it ......

Wonder how Nikkis feeling after seeing these pictures 💔😬
She’ll be gutted to think that was her at one point she lost that she actually lost her family all for a quick meaningless shag with different lads here and there Nikki must surly be regretting what she’s lost i mean look what she’s ended up with 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh wow ellis really did go in on posting those didn’t she!!! All for effect 100%!! I’ve not got any children but could really imagine how much that would hurt Nikki and I honestly think that’s why ellis done it. Nikki will loose her cool over next few days and post something I can just see it! Can deffo see a engagement or baby on the way for them! I do think ellis has the morals of a ally cat like especially if her and Nikki used to be friends…. Like how true is that actually? Anyone got any facts?!
Lies Nikki and Ellis was never friends your right about a baby and wedding on the way for Ellis and Robbie we can All see that coming there smitten Nikki must be going so sick

Attachments

people were saying they were friends lived on same road?? I just think they must have knew each other, they have quite a few mutual friends so even if they don’t go on each others story’s they will deffo know the ins and outs!
Why’s ellis posted all that though, nice she’s involved with the kids like but come on!!!!!!!

people were saying they were friends lived on same road?? I just think they must have knew each other, they have quite a few mutual friends so even if they don’t go on each others story’s they will deffo know the ins and outs!
Why’s ellis posted all that though, nice she’s involved with the kids like but come on!!!!!!!
I thought that, not really her place is it? I find the whole thing embarrassing.

That sweet grazing table is disgusting
🤢

🤣🤣🤣 wedding bells 🤣🤣🤣 he’ll need to finalise his divorce first huns.
I’d imagine she can’t wait for the day. I couldn’t, and I wouldn’t piss on my ex if he was on fire. Nor could I give a tit who he’s with. I pity the fool.
She will be laughing all the way to the bank, soz to disappoint the haters!

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen leeane pretending her kids
Are in school over in Spain 🙈 they haven’t seen a day of school since they left the UK months ago your on the run in costa del with your wanted feller what kind of life is that for anyone never mind two kids

Reactions: 1
Even if she has legit put her kids in school how awful is that! What a transition to literally be supporting a fella who is on the run I think it’s disgusting

Anyone seen leeane pretending her kids
Are in school over in Spain 🙈 they haven’t seen a day of school since they left the UK months ago your on the run in costa del with your wanted feller what kind of life is that for anyone never mind two kids
How can she “pretend” her kids are in school? I doubt she’s gone n printed that work sheet and bought herself a good work stamp just to keep her followers happy?

Even if she has legit put her kids in school how awful is that! What a transition to literally be supporting a fella who is on the run I think it’s disgusting
It’s more than disgusting how bad is it really omg the poor kids dragged away from all
They know so there mum can be with a drug dealer who’s on the run 🤯 wonder what leeanes kids dad gilly is Saying about all this having his kids
Literally on the run ducking and diving from police

🤣🤣🤣 wedding bells 🤣🤣🤣 he’ll need to finalise his divorce first huns.
I’d imagine she can’t wait for the day. I couldn’t, and I wouldn’t piss on my ex if he was on fire. Nor could I give a tit who he’s with. I pity the fool.
She will be laughing all the way to the bank, soz to disappoint the haters!
Ellis and Robbie be laughing all the way to the bank Nikki be more like laughing all the way to a hotel for a dirty weekend 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s more than disgusting how bad is it really omg the poor kids dragged away from all
They know so there mum can be with a drug dealer who’s on the run 🤯 wonder what leeanes kids dad gilly is Saying about all this having his kids

Ellis and Robbie be laughing all the way to the bank Nikki be more like laughing all the way to a hotel for a dirty weekend 😂😂😂😂😂
Yes what the f**k is their dad saying that his kids live in Spain! Probably says a lot about him to be fair!!
Ellis has posted about 15 pics of the candy land theme, ok ok ellis we get it you want step mum of the year award or your rinsing Robbies money so that Nikki gets less hahaha

Reactions: 4
I thought that, not really her place is it? I find the whole thing embarrassing.

🤢
Robbie is making it her place he wants her involved as much as possible he wants to be with Ellis for the long run 👰🏼 🤰🏻

Yes what the f**k is their dad saying that his kids live in Spain! Probably says a lot about him to be fair!!
Ellis has posted about 15 pics of the candy land theme, ok ok ellis we get it you want step mum of the year award or your rinsing Robbies money so that Nikki gets less hahaha
He Can’t be saying much or they wouldn’t be there so shocking how despite can’t really believe what leeanne is doing all to be with a man and have you seen him 🥴 the kids don’t look happy at all so sly on them didn’t take much for her to ditch her twin did it

How can she “pretend” her kids are in school? I doubt she’s gone n printed that work sheet and bought herself a good work stamp just to keep her followers happy?
Probably home schooling them once a week 🤯 by the looks of it now leeannes gone who’s Nikki going to go running to now when she has murder with her fella apparently most toxic relationship

74074DC3-77B4-4D0F-8720-282D5FD68E9D.jpeg

Robbie is making it her place he wants her involved as much as possible he wants to be with Ellis for the long run 👰🏼 🤰🏻

He Can’t be saying much or they wouldn’t be there so shocking how despite can’t really believe what leeanne is doing all to be with a man and have you seen him 🥴 the kids don’t look happy at all so sly on them didn’t take much for her to ditch her twin did it

Probably home schooling them once a week 🤯 by the looks of it now leeannes gone who’s Nikki going to go running to now when she has murder with her fella apparently most toxic relationship

74074DC3-77B4-4D0F-8720-282D5FD68E9D.jpeg
No way 🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow

Have you been through a divorce? Do you know how it works? Nikki will be more than fine.

Reactions: 4
I hope she is because I think what she’s going to get won’t last a year so she’ll be living of the child care before no time 😭
🤣🤣🤣 you really have no idea
All that money people were banging on about that he has, yeah she can have half of that. Plus half of the value of the properties, plus half his pension if she wants to go that far, plus maintenance. She won’t need child care for a very, very, long time. She won’t need a man for money either.
Sooo if he’s as loaded as all his fan club make out, then she will be loaded too.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.