Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckin love that yet again not one person has once asked you to elaborate 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You fumin?
Don’t take it out on me love not my fault she beats up disabled children and her rebound fella has a hunch back and sells 20 bags of coke

And this is ether actually the little egg headed freak slut Nikki who suck a lot of dick for money or one of her tit eaters I’ve got a feeling your a ugly little meff with tit in your teeth from Nikkis smelly ass 🤮🤮🤮 do one ya little skinky slag 😂

Ha what she gets what goes around come around
She needs to look after her kids and stop taking drugs and getting smashed by anyone lad that wants a go of it 😖 how many lads has she been shagged by since being married seriously the biggest slag goin no Denying it😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I’m losing the plug on this thread 🥴🥴
Who beat up disabled kids
NIkki beat up disabled kids in her late teen years and a lot of her brothers and sisters have disabilities and she even beat them up 🤯 biggest bully something seriously wrong with her

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I lost the plot on this thread pages ago. I'm confused as to who's who and who the thread is about!
It’s about Nikki Hughes Williams the one who cheated on her husband Robbie Hughes the whole married and used him for his money she goes form lad to lad anyone that wants a go shes a really bad slag a alcohol and drug user she doesn’t look after her kids as she’s to busy getting high and shagged by her new meff fella Matt who is a small time drug dealer from the L25 area sells 20 bags of coke from car windows she’s out every weekend with different lads she got Robbie to pay for all her plastic surgery nose job boob job all the fillers set of HUGE verniers 🐴 the works all to shag other lads behind his back she’s also a nasty bully who beat up disabled kids she came from a council 1 bedroom flat in Speke and she now looks down on people who work 9-5 when she didn’t have even a fiver to rub together before Robbie she also pick up STI along the way from having sex with so many different lads with zero protection even when married shes now trying to take her ex husband Robbie for every penny he’s got when she’s never worked for a penny of any of the money Robbie has made and refuses to work for money she was also a racist in her teen days and probably still is but would only have sex with black lads at one point she needs help she is the nastiest person you can ever come across there is so much more but I’ll leave it at that for now thank god Robbie found Ellis his new girlfriend a real natural beauty who loves him for him who has her own money and no one can say a thing about her

She’s also got Robbie still paying for things like luxury hotels for her to have sex in with lads drugs drink hair and makeup appointment fillers present for her new drug dealer bf birthday car house she has no shame an no pride the sooner she get a JOB and works for her own money the better

Last edited:
  • Wow
It’s about Nikki Hughes Williams the one who cheated on her husband Robbie Hughes the whole married and used him for his money she goes form lad to lad anyone that wants a go shes a really bad slag a alcohol and drug user she doesn’t look after her kids as she’s to busy getting high and shagged by her new meff fella Matt who is a small time drug dealer from the L25 area sells 20 bags of coke from car windows she’s out every weekend with different lads she got Robbie to pay for all her plastic surgery nose job boob job all the fillers set of HUGE verniers 🐴 the works all to shag other lads behind his back she’s also a nasty bully who beat up disabled kids she came from a council 1 bedroom flat in Speke and she now looks down on people who work 9-5 when she didn’t have even a fiver to rub together before Robbie she also pick up STI along the way from having sex with so many different lads with zero protection even when married shes now trying to take her ex husband Robbie for every penny he’s got when she’s never worked for a penny of any of the money Robbie has made and refuses to work for money she was also a racist in her teen days and probably still is but would only have sex with black lads at one point she needs help she is the nastiest person you can ever come across there is so much more but I’ll leave it at that for now thank god Robbie found Ellis his new girlfriend a real natural beauty who loves him for him who has her own money and no one can say a thing about her
fuckin el … you ok for breath?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
thank god Robbie found Ellis his new girlfriend a real natural beauty who loves him for him who has her own money and no one can say a thing about her
Could you make it any more obvious 🤣🤣 you’re not even clever enough to try and disguise the fact that you’re either her or someone v v close 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could you make it any more obvious 🤣🤣 you’re not even clever enough to try and disguise the fact that you’re either her or someone v v close 🤣
Get to bed Nikki and get of the coke and vodka you’ve got kids to look after...... oh no you never look after them do you carry on

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She’s also got Robbie still paying for things like luxury hotels for her to have sex in with lads drugs drink hair and makeup appointment fillers present for her new drug dealer bf birthday car house she has no shame an no pride the sooner she get a JOB and works for her own money the better
this Is what I mean. Like if you’d just come on and said, she was a right bully at school blah blah,does drugs and shags around you’d be more inclined to believe you.
But it does sound like you’ve got a personal vendetta against her.
even if all the above is true you can’t say that Robbie was a perfect model boyfriend. I’ve heard rumours about him shagging other people.
And even if she does get his money so what. She was married to him, she may have given up her career to raise their kids so he could have his career so why wouldn’t she be entitled to some of it?

Not a fan of Nikki and likelihood is she is t a particularly nice person but threads been destroyed by two particular people, 1 who’s clearly a good friend of Ellis or Robbie (if not they themselves) and another who is with Nikki 🥱
Shame really

Reactions: 8
Thank you! Wow didn’t last long then did it 😵💫
No not at all was no point in getting married it ended before it started Nikki only asked to marry him so she could get half his money in the divorce and money when married apparently her rebound Matt is skint driving round selling bags of coke like a 18 year old it’s a good job because Nikki would try and take him for every penny to she really needs to except the fact now she’s getting old she’s a mum and has 2 children to look after just get a job an look after your kids seek help if that’s what she needs to come clean from the alcohol and drugs Nikki really is embarrassing her whole family and after what she posted on Instagram about Robbie is just humiliating on her part

No not at all was no point in getting married it ended before it started Nikki only asked to marry him so she could get half his money in the divorce and money when married apparently her rebound Matt is skint driving round selling bags of coke like a 18 year old it’s a good job because Nikki would try and take him for every penny to she really needs to except the fact now she’s getting old she’s a mum and has 2 children to look after just get a job an look after your kids seek help if that’s what she needs to come clean from the alcohol and drugs Nikki really is embarrassing her whole family and after what she posted on Instagram about Robbie is just humiliating on her part
I don't understand what Robbie was doing mixing in those circles in the first place, myself and my partner are medics and dentists and I personally believe there is something not quite right concerning finances and his lavish footballer-type lifestyle..
So Robbie never even proposed to her?!

Wow this is weirder and weirder. Why did he marry her does anyone know? was it genuine on his part?

I don't understand what Robbie was doing mixing in those circles in the first place, myself and my partner are medics and dentists and I personally believe there is something not quite right concerning finances and his lavish footballer-type lifestyle..

Wow this is weirder and weirder. Why did he marry her does anyone know? was it genuine on his part?
Exactly this!! Sounds like one dirty scummy crowd of rats.

Exactly this!! Sounds like one dirty scummy crowd of rats.
yeah its very odd.. my circle contains some of the known media/celeb/influencer type medics and not one of them have married/partered with someone like this or in this sort of set up.

Does anyone know if Robbie grew up in an affluent area?

yeah its very odd.. my circle contains some of the known media/celeb/influencer type medics and not one of them have married/partered with someone like this or in this sort of set up.

Does anyone know if Robbie grew up in an affluent area?
Scary to think they’re all raising children.

Reactions: 4

You’re a sad cow 😩😂. You’re painfully thick too. Judging by what you say I think you’re over weight, no fella and no job.. they’re all things you can work on though so good luck!

• Sick
You’re a sad cow 😩😂. You’re painfully thick too. Judging by what you say I think you’re over weight, no fella and no job.. they’re all things you can work on though so good luck!
Sorry to disappoint you hun but am The right weight happily married with children a beautiful home and a fantastic career ... if this is Nikkis mate take her the clinic or if this is u Nikki you really need to get to the STI clinic before your inside rot faster than those oversized verniers and that botch nose job 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nikki asked Robbie to marry her that’s facts he actually said no at first 😭 I have no idea why Robbie would have had anything to do with someone like Nikki Williams it makes no sense what so ever she’s is a total looser and been round the block more times than the local postman she’s a vile person though an though guess that’s why she’s back to square one with the local 20 bag drug dealer 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.