Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t even think it’s someone who is close to either of them yano. Probs someone who Nikki went school with who has held a grudge- maybe it’s for good reason but stinks of jealousy. Especially the stuff about where she grew up and the “she would have been in a council house in Speke without Robbie” . South Liverpool’s a small place and people love jangling so some of the goss might be true about her new fella but some of the stuff written on here is ridiculous, if it’s someone looking to get back at her they should at least make it a tiny bit believe-able.

Reactions: 14
I actually don’t even think it’s someone who is close to either of them yano. Probs someone who Nikki went school with who has held a grudge- maybe it’s for good reason but stinks of jealousy. Especially the stuff about where she grew up and the “she would have been in a council house in Speke without Robbie” . South Liverpool’s a small place and people love jangling so some of the goss might be true about her new fella but some of the stuff written on here is ridiculous, if it’s someone looking to get back at her they should at least make it a tiny bit believe-able.
You’re probably right, only this person sounds like they dropped out of school in year 8 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This thread was sound before Jay from the inbetweeners bounced in on her 5 accounts chatting tit about things that deffo didn’t happen. 😴💤
Nikki dropped you your daily load then 💩💩💩 no days of for you 💩💩💩💩😭😭😭😂😂 you can lie to other people Nikki but you can’t lie to yourself or anyone else who knows the truth 🤮

So your saying she.never grew up in a 2 bedroom council flat with about 9 brothers and sisters in Speke all living together 😭😭😭😭

yes she did hun until she started licking robbies ass literally 🤭💩😭😭😷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Get the duck of the thread then wtf you on here for

Agree 😭😭😭😭 more like 20 accounts on here all being Nikki sad silly pathetic witch 🤮
Wind your bleeping neck in
I swear down you’re about 12, it’s pathetic some of the shite you come out with.
The clues in the thread name, it’s about Nikki.
I couldn’t give a duck who Robbie is shagging or how much crap he’s buying.
You're obsessed, it’s quite concerning.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nikki dropped you your daily load then 💩💩💩 no days of for you 💩💩💩💩😭😭😭😂😂 you can lie to other people Nikki but you can’t lie to yourself or anyone else who knows the truth 🤮

So your saying she.never grew up in a 2 bedroom council flat with about 9 brothers and sisters in Speke all living together 😭😭😭😭

Ye she did don’t tell me she denies it 🤥

Meanwhile Nikki has been palmed of with her new fellas kids to look after at a play day centre 🤣🤣😂😂😂 is it happy days for Nikki to 😭😭

You ok hun 🤒 ? Wtf the girl was only stating what she’s seen an from looking at Robbie and Ellis they do look very happy all designer bags aside 😁
Most of The people on this thread can’t stand to hear the harsh truth how many accounts are Nikki and her mates arguing the fact she’s a total disgrace 🙄😵

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

And what’s wrong with growing up in Speke in a Council flat exactly?

Reactions: 6
And what’s wrong with growing up in Speke in a Council flat exactly?
You tell me ? Nikki is the one denying it so ask her 🤒

The only thing that STINKS around here is nikkis ass 😭😭😭🤧😤😷🤢

• Haha
Actual cringe reading this thread now.
Nikki’s ass stinks? It’s like having a convo with a 5 year old.
Girls I don’t think we should give these kids on here anymore of our time. I’ll be over on the Truff thread.

Reactions: 13
Girls I don’t think we should give these kids on here anymore of our time. I’ll be over on the Truff thread.
You tell me ? Nikki is the one denying it so ask her 🤒

The only thing that STINKS around here is nikkis ass 😭😭😭🤧😤😷🤢
Howling 😂 isn’t she vile smelly ass

Alright tra luv 👋

😂

• Haha
This thread is definitely full of #WeLoveEllis cronies 😂

One minute Nikki grew up in a house in Garston now a council flat in Speke… make your minds up 😂

Im sure this was set up for actual gossip 😂

I noticed no work has been done on the martial home for months… makes your wonder why 😂 and those saying ‘Robbie owns it’… pretty sure they both do and when you’re married it becomes irrelevant as they’ll be told to divide assets?

And also, Nikki’s sister Leanne has now moved to Spain to be with her runaway drug dealer boyfriend 😵 what a life 🙄If I had kids I wouldnt be dragging them to another country to be with my drug dealer boyfriend 🤦🏻‍♀️

If Ellis has all this money why does she need to work for Mediform? And why is Robbie having to buy her a car 😂 Makes sense 🙄

Im sure if that Matt didn’t want to be with Nikki or was gay, wouldn’t he just leave 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nikki must be made up with that lot coming on talking shite, it’s dried the thread right up cos no one can be arsed with Ellis and her mates 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

One minute Nikki grew up in a house in Garston now a council flat in Speke… make your minds up 😂

I noticed no work has been done on the martial home for months… makes your wonder why 😂 and those saying ‘Robbie owns it’… pretty sure they both do and when you’re married it becomes irrelevant as they’ll be told to divide assets?

And also, Nikki’s sister Leanne has now moved to Spain to be with her runaway drug dealer boyfriend 😵 what a life 🙄If I had kids I wouldnt be dragging them to another country to be with my drug dealer boyfriend 🤦🏻‍♀️

If Ellis has all this money why does she need to work for Mediform? And why is Robbie having to buy her a car 😂 Makes sense 🙄

Im sure if that Matt didn’t want to be with Nikki or was gay, wouldn’t he just leave 🤷🏻‍♀️
actual gossip.. 👍🏼

Leanne has moved to Spain ? Is that speculation or fact ?
Love how quiet nikki has been on her Instagram for a while now …. Wonder if she has been reading here and feels embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Just because Ellis has her own money doesn’t mean her fella isn’t going to spoil her that’s what Robbie is like and no Matt wouldn’t leave why Would he when he’s betting a free ride 😂 better than selling 20 bags robbies paying for him how
Why I have no idea and ye I think leeanne has moved to Spain what a great mother having her kids on the run with a wanted drug dealer

Love how quiet nikki has been on her Instagram for a while now …. Wonder if she has been reading here and feels embarrassed
You would be embarrassed if you was Nikki shes the biggest bum going cheated on her husband the whole marriage she used to beat up disabled kids in her teenage days thought noone would ever mention it well they have she probably would still do it if she could bet away with it nasty peace of work 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
Ragging the kids to Spain to be with a drug dealer who’s on the run absolutely disgusting these sisters if she hadn’t moved all the times she’s had them off school is not on poor kids and wonder what leeanes kids dad is saying about all this

Nikki must be made up with that lot coming on talking shite, it’s dried the thread right up cos no one can be arsed with Ellis and her mates 😂😂
No don’t think she’s made up all her tit she tried to hide is getting laid out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just because Ellis has her own money doesn’t mean her fella isn’t going to spoil her that’s what Robbie is like and no Matt wouldn’t leave why Would he when he’s betting a free ride 😂 better than selling 20 bags robbies paying for him how
Why I have no idea and ye I think leeanne has moved to Spain what a great mother having her kids on the run with a wanted drug dealer

You would be embarrassed if you was Nikki shes the biggest bum going cheated on her husband the whole marriage she used to beat up disabled kids in her teenage days thought noone would ever mention it well they have she probably would still do it if she could bet away with it nasty peace of work 🤮🤮🤮🤮
You really need to go back to school. Your posts are painful. I have a feeling that you’re some size 28, virgin on the dole.. who probably went to school with Nikki. That also applies to the other two accounts who posts in the hour when you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You really need to go back to school. Your posts are painful. I have a feeling that you’re some size 28, virgin on the dole.. who probably went to school with Nikki. That also applies to the other two accounts who posts in the hour when you do.
And this is ether actually the little egg headed freak slut Nikki who suck a lot of dick for money or one of her tit eaters I’ve got a feeling your a ugly little meff with tit in your teeth from Nikkis smelly ass 🤮🤮🤮 do one ya little skinky slag 😂

Ragging the kids to Spain to be with a drug dealer who’s on the run absolutely disgusting these sisters if she hadn’t moved all the times she’s had them off school is not on poor kids and wonder what leeanes kids dad is saying about all this

No don’t think she’s made up all her tit she tried to hide is getting laid out
Ha what she gets what goes around come around

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not gonna quote the account/s in question but I think ignoring that mad weirdo will fizzle her out girls - imagine the plot twist if it was actually Robbie 😂😮💨🥴 ooooof what a sad little life Jane xox

Wow Nikki really is a horrible person beating up disabled kids 🤭🤢 teenager or not who would do that

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.