Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An ex of Nikkis fella 😂🤢 not possible am not a man 🤣 😭😭😭I’ve been married 4 years hun and haven’t shagged everyone of my husbands mates like Nikki did 🤢🤭 get of all your account Nikki trying to defend yourself when everything getting said is true 😖 we’re the duck are your kids or you to fucked up on coke and vodka Robbie has had to take them of you again as usual 🤮
Wow 😮 take a day off hun , in fairness she always has her kids by the looks of it , quite the opposite can be said for him 🧐

Reactions: 7
Right… bored of the kids on here… time for the real spillage of the tetley :coffee:

I used to work for Robbie WAYYYYY back in the day circa no tupee and when mediform weren’t even a twinge in Ellis’ mums bestie with icelands Kerry Katona £1 king prawn ring deal!

to be fair all jokes aside he actually was a good boss, not too bad of a wage (for hygienist) and I did really learn a lot from him!

he was with Nikki at the time so I obviously saw a lot of her and her sister Leanne who May I add looked nothing like they do now… they were good looking back then, 4 x cans Of £1 Ellnet on the bonce per day but still I’ve seen worse!

Robbie to be fair always came across as though he wore the trousers, albeit those very tight blue scrubs he now disses for an even tighter per of jake halls spandex! Nikki would come in throw her weight about and leave and Robbie would go on to flirt with the kate hayes / lip blush by tom dick and Harry’s of the world!

fast forward to a marriage a breakup 2 kids and then a Nikki double act, we are here on this thread!!

cringe for Ellis posting her big fan of my Boyf pics of Robbie sitting looking at himself on Google on his laptop every night in the spare room! I sometimes have to check as to whether we are in liverpool or keeping up with the kardashians when ellis is posting herself pulling tongues breathing in, thigh gap and doing a one finger…. For all yous on here saying she’s dumb…. Try doing that on the daily!! The girls got skills!!!

so further on we move to the pending divorce, arle 20 bags, Robbie thinking he’s drake and Nikki Prada’d head to toe on the kids colomendy funds we are all awaiting this all important nasty divorce, what will Nikki get, what will ellis rinse out the back of Robbie and Nikki’s arse and whether Leanne will still be practicing her best Bonnie and Clyde impersonations in Costa del leg it!!

I will await the outcome…….
This 👏🏼👏🏼 Ha ha ha ha well said girl

Reactions: 2
Wow 😮 take a day off hun , in fairness she always has her kids by the looks of it , quite the opposite can be said for him 🧐
She actually doesn’t ever hardly have her kids when she post photos of them there not even from that day my kids go the same school as hers she doesn’t seem hands on when I see her at the school and that is hardly never

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Anyone saw the battle of the best mum presents for the little girl on their instas! I mean why is Ellis giving off the step mum vibes when we are still all unsure as to whether her fella actually did send that text to Nikki the other week begging her back! Is it just me or does anyone else feel like it’s all very inbred!!!
and our very own fugitive saying she’s been unseperated from the little girl since she’s been born… errrrrr hang on love your on Costa del with 20bags’ partner, get to duck!

Reactions: 6
Anyone saw the battle of the best mum presents for the little girl on their instas! I mean why is Ellis giving off the step mum vibes when we are still all unsure as to whether her fella actually did send that text to Nikki the other week begging her back! Is it just me or does anyone else feel like it’s all very inbred!!!
and our very own fugitive saying she’s been unseperated from the little girl since she’s been born… errrrrr hang on love your on Costa del with 20bags’ partner, get to duck!
Well said we need to start a new thread someome
Leave a link for it This one has had Its day 😂😂 haaaa on coata del snorting her kids haven’t been to school for about 3 months 😱

Well said we need to start a new thread someome
Leave a link for it This one has had Its day 😂😂 haaaa on coata del snorting her kids haven’t been to school for about 3 months 😱
And as for the birthday pics Ellis and robbies looks better put shame to Nikkis 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 Nikki looks like she’s skint since Robbie left her 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nikki can’t compete with Ellis and Robbie not a chance

555629D7-C39D-442A-912A-073F555BBA0F.png

Nikki doesn’t need to compete with anyone for her kids love, she’s their mother.

imagine trying to make someone feel tit because you don’t think they got their kid the best presents. It couldn’t be more obvious it’s a bunch of kids on this thread, or people of very low intelligence.

Reactions: 22
Nikki doesn’t need to compete with anyone for her kids love, she’s their mother.

imagine trying to make someone feel tit because you don’t think they got their kid the best presents. It couldn’t be more obvious it’s a bunch of kids on this thread, or people of very low intelligence.
Just shows how immature some are here.

Reactions: 12
Nikki can’t compete with Ellis and Robbie not a chance
Tbf, she’s their mother. No one compares to your own mum and she doesn’t and won’t ever have to compete for nothing.
You can’t buy kids.

I’m sure all the kid wants is two stable parents who can co parent peacefully. I pity their children.

Reactions: 7
And to be fair I’m sure the little girl already has all the crap that’s wrapped in Ellis pics in her home where she lives with her mum. Robs probably stocking up on a few toys to make it look like he’s dad of the year

Reactions: 5

Nikkis Not much of a mother though is she palming them of any chance she gets out every single weekend taking coke full blown alcoholic cheating on her kids dad the ***** on here who believe in the fake tit they see on Instagram need to sort there heads out it’s laughable

Reactions: 1
Nikkis Not much of a mother though is she palming them of any chance she gets out every single weekend taking coke full blown alcoholic cheating on her kids dad the ***** on here who believe in the fake tit they see on Instagram need to sort there heads out it’s laughable
I wouldn’t know how often she has her children.
Please refrain from calling people that word.
I agree, the people who believe in the fake tit as you call it, such as Robbies girlfriends story posted above, need to sort their heads out.

Reactions: 6
Can’t you just do one … *****??????? Sums you up that - vile word used by a vile person. Please go and get a job and lose a bit of weight you’ll be happier!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The what on here!? You are vile, what a disgusting word! You have embarrassed yourself on here for days and now you have shown how low your intelligence is. Vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Imagine coming on on your multiple accounts accusing Nikki of beating up disabled kids only to use the word *****.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree nobody should make anyone feel crap about presents etc but honestly it’s getting worse with ellis posts today! It’s deffo ellis posting to prove a point, Robbie the wrongin didn’t even post much! And he’s usually all for making himself look as gangster as poss, I swear he thinks he lives in New York City hanging about drake!
Imagine being Ellis or Nikki though, both seriously as bad as each other, Robbie must crave a very particular kind of girl, we all know he has a particular look 🤣 they are twins, but Ellis does give me lady boy vibes at times.
Still can’t believe she was with that fella off dragons den 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
They actually make a really gorgeous family together It looks like Ellis is very much involved with the children
9AE65239-F183-4FBC-AE47-14B8E623821D.jpeg

177F59AC-3B23-4A64-A1E4-8B0F2628CF21.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.