Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was meeee!! It was an old converted fire engine cos she’s got all kinds of kids hahaahah

She’s gone out tonight looking like the jet ski on her new fellas profile pic 😭
bleeping hell I’m wheezing!!! An old fire engine and these 2 walking round like Liverpool’s answer to the Kardashians! Hahahaa!!
How many siblings are there do we know?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was meeee!! It was an old converted fire engine cos she’s got all kinds of kids hahaahah

Some just sent me a pic of her new fella Matt
bleeping hell I’m wheezing!!! An old fire engine and these 2 walking round like Liverpool’s answer to the Kardashians! Hahahaa!!
How many siblings are there do we know?
i know there younger sister is very over Weight they bully her she literally has hol

😂😂😂 has anyone got her fella Matt on Instagram ? I’ve just found out He drops someone I know 10 bags of 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Some just sent me a pic of her new fella Matt

i know there younger sister is very over Weight they bully her she literally has hol

😂😂😂 has anyone got her fella Matt on Instagram ? I’ve just found out He drops someone I know 10 bags of 🤭
What was that about their sister?

Reactions: 1
Georgia was lovely. I felt dead sorry for her as she idolised Nikki and Leanne and they either completely ignored her, or were really nasty to her. All because she didn’t look like them (I think they may also have different dads)

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Waaahh I thought she’d had her make up done didn’t click on the fellas name thought it was a make up artist 🤣
duck knows what she’s had done, but we could all have it done if we shagged fellas for money and shafted an ex for all he’s got.
I don’t get how some of these people dress, I must be really old or something because they outfit looks shite to me

Reactions: 7
‘When you can’t decide so order 3 desserts’ but eat none of them cos you don’t eat to maintain your extremely skinny figure but want to seem like a baller with loads of dough so order too many cakes to be excessive and look like a twit. Fixed it for you Nikki love 👌🏼.

Reactions: 5
I do envy these skinny beans you know. I was one once, didn’t eat, won’t say what I did in case it’s triggering, but now I’m overweight and I just can’t get rid of it

• Heart
‘When you can’t decide so order 3 desserts’ but eat none of them cos you don’t eat to maintain your extremely skinny figure but want to seem like a baller with loads of dough so order too many cakes to be excessive and look like a twit. Fixed it for you Nikki love 👌🏼.
Her new fella just got a small loan I think someone said for when he goes for meals with her

• Haha
  • Wow
I do envy these skinny beans you know. I was one once, didn’t eat, won’t say what I did in case it’s triggering, but now I’m overweight and I just can’t get rid of it
I’ve been there. In my early 20s I’d make myself sick constantly. Couldn’t keep a meal down. Think it’s had a lasting impact on my metabolism because I’m in the same boat. It’s hard being a woman.

I’m screaming at that road the flat was on. I grew up in a council gaff before anyone starts. But I’m just bleeping crying that these cunts seem to forget where they came from

Reactions: 11
I’m screaming at that road the flat was on. I grew up in a council gaff before anyone starts. But I’m just bleeping crying that these cunts seem to forget where they came from
That’s the thing that pisses me off the most with these 2. They come from absolutely nothing but now swan round like they’re a cut above the rest of us cos they wear LV and what have you. They literally only got to where they are now cos of Robbie and his bank account. They’d have duck all if it wasn’t for him. The pair of them are like leeches, they knock me sick. And from all accounts they’re a pair of horrors too, never heard a nice word about the pair of them.

I’ve been there. In my early 20s I’d make myself sick constantly. Couldn’t keep a meal down. Think it’s had a lasting impact on my metabolism because I’m in the same boat. It’s hard being a woman.
Definately did for me too, as soon as I stopped doing what I was doing I started with all kinds of health problems. tit isn’t it x

Reactions: 3
That’s the thing that pisses me off the most with these 2. They come from absolutely nothing but now swan round like they’re a cut above the rest of us cos they wear LV and what have you. They literally only got to where they are now cos of Robbie and his bank account. They’d have duck all if it wasn’t for him. The pair of them are like leeches, they knock me sick. And from all accounts they’re a pair of horrors too, never heard a nice word about the pair of them.

Majority of the designer is fake!! The odd pieces for social media purposes

*takes selfie in London with a LV shopping bag*

Nikki can get away with the lavish lifestyle given the divorce settlement/maintenance from Dr Robbie… but the other one? child support and the whole amateur photographer act isn’t buying it. And the fugitive BF I believe isn’t that ££££ either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.