Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being a cow and ignoring your own sister cos she’s but yet giving absolute scumbag drug dealers the time of day 🥴

Reactions: 8
I could see some of the accessories being fake but surely you can’t get all those LV clothes fake? Saying that a girl I know where’s loads of LV clothes and duck knows how, she works about 3 hours a week

Reactions: 5
He must be what drug dealer would get with a bird who is living of her ex unless he was a down and out small time bum
Shame on both of them no wonder there keeping it on the down low she’s a bum to though not just this new lad Matt Robbie is paying for absolutely every single thing because of his kids

Reactions: 4
It’s a bit like the Danielle Lloyd sitch isn’t it
Sorry if anyones her mate
She seems to be related to half of Liverpool

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is Robbie that rich tho! I know he has a pretty successful dental clinic but his outgoings must be mental - he defo lives the high life with his mates & new bird and also keeping Nikki plus their kids… think about how often she is out/make up/hair/treatments/personal training/holidays - he’s a successful dentist, not a premiership footballer.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.