Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping teeth on her. She could eat an apple through a letterbox. Ironic considering her ex is some big celeb dentist.
Should of seen her front tooth before she met Robbie!! Was grey with a line through it!!! When I say they were TRAMPS I mean it. They lived in a gorgeous flat.
Google map Heydean road Liverpool.
Gorjassss x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Should of seen her front tooth before she met Robbie!! Was grey with a line through it!!! When I say they were TRAMPS I mean it. They lived in a gorgeous flat.
Gorjassss x
Hahaha!! I’ve heard her mother was a case too…

Reactions: 2
Gorjassss x
Looks like a 80s throwback!

Reactions: 2
Before the surgery!
See, I think Nikki has always been naturally pretty but has obviously improved with all the tweaks (despite those teeth). Leeanne on the other hand is the *ahem* not so pretty one isn’t she? That’s probably why Nikki could snag the millionaire and Leeanne gets the two bit dealers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See, I think Nikki has always been naturally pretty but has obviously improved with all the tweaks (despite those teeth). Leeanne on the other hand is the *ahem* not so pretty one isn’t she? That’s probably why Nikki could snag the millionaire and Leeanne gets the two bit dealers.
Nikki and Leanne, they sound proper common don’t they. And yeh, Leanne is rough. Where would they be without little Robbie.

Reactions: 4
Nikki and Leanne, they sound proper common don’t they. And yeh, Leanne is rough. Where would they be without little Robbie.
Little Robbie Hughes: the saviour of the Williams twins.
I remember their 21st when he paid for them to have matching dresses and all that. They must have realised what a mug he was back then so Nikki married him and he’s been bankrolling them ever since.

Those pics of them in the North Pole have made me seethe with jealousy to be honest. Right up my street that. Pair of witches 😂.

• Haha
Little Robbie Hughes: the saviour of the Williams twins.
I remember their 21st when he paid for them to have matching dresses and all that. They must have realised what a mug he was back then so Nikki married him and he’s been bankrolling them ever since.

Those pics of them in the North Pole have made me seethe with jealousy to be honest. Right up my street that. Pair of witches 😂.
What must his family make of it 🤣

Reactions: 1
What must his family make of it 🤣
I know nothing about his family to be honest, are they well to do? Didn’t he go to Bluecoat?
Poor Robbie thought he was marrying a Kardashian in the making but he got the trash version instead.

Reactions: 1
I heard that Nikki is with a dealer now too! 🙈

Reactions: 3
I heard that Nikki is with a dealer now too! 🙈
Wouldn’t surprise me. To be honest, that was always her destiny wasn’t it? If she hadn’t have gotten with Robbie first then she would have been with one years ago. She’s such a stereotype. Although, with all of Robbie’s support money, she’s probably wealthier than most dealers anyway!

Wouldn’t surprise me. To be honest, that was always her destiny wasn’t it? If she hadn’t have gotten with Robbie first then she would have been with one years ago. She’s such a stereotype. Although, with all of Robbie’s support money, she’s probably wealthier than most dealers anyway!
True! She knew what she was doing with Robbie all along had £££ on her mind.
They are both the same. Living off support money to fund their superficial lives.

True! She knew what she was doing with Robbie all along had £££ on her mind.
They are both the same. Living off support money to fund their superficial lives.
Oh definitely. Robbie was just a cash machine to her.
You know what really annoys me about them? Those stupid little captions they put on their insta, like they’re really deep and meaningful, instead of a pair of money grabbers who grew up in squalor.

Reactions: 5
Probably to do with the Encro phones … all the drug dealers are on the run after the police managed to ‘de-code’ that
yep - the bf of one of the coggins also got done on this. Feel a little conflicted as feel sorry for the family as a number of them/ those associated with them are in jail now but like…is being kitted out in a 4K outfit really worth it? Like why not just get a legal job and you can be around your loved ones? Am I mad? 😅😅

I saw the suspected funeral post and was horrified - surely a lil selfie is the last thing on your mind? Stop the world I wanna get off 🥴

I know nothing about his family to be honest, are they well to do? Didn’t he go to Bluecoat?
Poor Robbie thought he was marrying a Kardashian in the making but he got the trash version instead.
You act like Robbie is lovely. He was horrible to all his staff. He is from just a normal family. His older sister is one of the dental nurses in the clinic

• Wow
You act like Robbie is lovely. He was horrible to all his staff. He is from just a normal family. His older sister is one of the dental nurses in the clinic
I know nothing about him apart from he’s a short ass weird looking duck. I don’t act like he’s lovely because I’ve never met the guy.
When I say ‘poor Robbie’ it’s clearly sarcasm/a piss take.

Reactions: 7
She’s with some tit dealer now from Woolton she was cheating on Robbie with him since 2017 that’s his Instagram @__m__m__2021

Ahhh his poor girlfriend x
She was cheating with some fella called Matt I think that’s his name tit dealer from @__m__m__2021 that’s his Instagram cheating on Robbie with him since 2017

Last edited:
From what I’ve heard read on here he’s a local lad who deals 🤷🏼‍♀️
His Instagram is @__m__m__2021 she was cheating on Robbie with him form 2017

Oh did I read or hear something about Nikki and the lad from shred fast gym?
She’s changed her name back to Nikki Williams , have the divorced …. Some one bring the ☕☕☕☕ Plz
It was him but also @__m__m__2021 she was cheating on Robbie with him since 2017 that’s who she’s seeing now

I know nothing about him apart from he’s a short ass weird looking duck. I don’t act like he’s lovely because I’ve never met the guy.
When I say ‘poor Robbie’ it’s clearly sarcasm/a piss take.
@__m__m__2021 that’s who she’s been cheating with since 2017

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.