Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@__m__m__2021

Her new fellas full name matthew mcguinness
Few of My mates got him on Instagram 🤧 he’s ug and by the sounds of it he’s a absolutely meff but she obviously couldn’t do any better seen her 🥴🤢

Reactions: 5
duck off hahahahahaha

filthy the lot of them
I swear he drops someone a know 20 bags of 😂😂

He must think he looks good shaking up with Robbies left overs 😂😂😂

Shocking! Considering he brought her up from nothing you’d have thought she would have gave him the courtesy of keeping her knickers on 🙈
Obviously not possible definitely over a 50 men she cheated with in that marriage trust me I have close sources

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

He must think he looks good shaking up with Robbies left overs 😂😂😂

Obviously not possible definitely over a 50 men she cheated with in that marriage trust me I have close sources
This is getting juicy 😂 ☕
I feel sorry for Dr Robbie. He must have been a laughing stock if everyone knew about this cheating. He seems happy with the new girl.

How is Robbie that rich tho! I know he has a pretty successful dental clinic but his outgoings must be mental - he defo lives the high life with his mates & new bird and also keeping Nikki plus their kids… think about how often she is out/make up/hair/treatments/personal training/holidays - he’s a successful dentist, not a premiership footballer.
I think he is involved in other businesses. I have seen him post with that jake guy from towie some medial clothing line! And does he not teach other dentists to?
god knows… everyone else seems to be a dealer 😂

Reactions: 4
The last fella I was seeing tried to explain what a 10 bag or a 20 bag etc meant over and over again. Still don’t get it 😭
Edited to add, this was talking about the Columbian so don’t even know if the bag thing refers to everything or what, or even if it was a 10 of 20? All I know is occasionally I had to pay about 100 and was fuming about it.
Don’t do it anymore tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes it is so sly that everyone knew about the cheating all her friends new and didn’t even tell her it was wrong even the kids new everyone at the kids school ground etc it was like the daily news about it pick up

The last fella I was seeing tried to explain what a 10 bag or a 20 bag etc meant over and over again. Still don’t get it 😭
Edited to add, this was talking about the Columbian so don’t even know if the bag thing refers to everything or what, or even if it was a 10 of 20? All I know is occasionally I had to pay about 100 and was fuming about it.
Don’t do it anymore tho!
A 10 bag normally means heroin (in Scotland anyway) xx

• Wow
This is getting juicy 😂 ☕
I feel sorry for Dr Robbie. He must have been a laughing stock if everyone knew about this cheating. He seems happy with the new girl.

I think he is involved in other businesses. I have seen him post with that jake guy from towie some medial clothing line! And does he not teach other dentists to?
god knows… everyone else seems to be a dealer 😂
Half of its probably for money laundering purposes. I don’t doubt his dental practice is real obvs, but I’ve never known a dentist live a life like Ronaldo

Reactions: 6
Robbie 100% lives most of his life out of the business ‘expenses’ like you say he’s floating around like he’s even bigger than a footy player- it will come and bite him in the ass and crumble soon enough. Money talks wealth whispers- he’s doing the whole Instagram thing to try and attract a certain clientele I would not be surprised if he isn’t up to his eyeballs in debts

Reactions: 8
Robbie 100% lives most of his life out of the business ‘expenses’ like you say he’s floating around like he’s even bigger than a footy player- it will come and bite him in the ass and crumble soon enough. Money talks wealth whispers- he’s doing the whole Instagram thing to try and attract a certain clientele I would not be surprised if he isn’t up to his eyeballs in debts
I agree, I know 3 dentists, one of whom owns his practice. Don’t get me wrong they have a big house in a nice area, kids went to private school etc, but he was never on private jets going here there an everywhere dressed head to toe in Louis Vuitton. Mind he is older than Robbie so maybe it’s just a younger generation thing flaunting the money.

Reactions: 6
I also know a cosmetic dentist - he has a NHS practice & does lots of private work too and he is invisibly wealthy, kids at private school, holiday home in Spain and has a fancy motor but not living the life of Dr Robbie, but Dr Robbie is living the life of an influencer instead of a dentist

Reactions: 11
Half of its probably for money laundering purposes. I don’t doubt his dental practice is real obvs, but I’ve never known a dentist live a life like Ronaldo
he’s legit he owns houses too and property. His dentistry can be 50k a smile and the waiting list are huge. He seen a niche and fair play to him although he’s a gobshite he’s done amazingly well

What did that Kamran Russel who used to be a dentist there did they fall out? He’s always liking a commenting on nikis post

What did that Kamran Russel who used to be a dentist there did they fall out? He’s always liking a commenting on nikis post
I’ve been wondering this too, they were inseparable until him and nikki split- does anyone have the goss ?
I know plenty of wealthypeople and they certainly do not put themselves out there like Robbie or spend the way he does. I’m telling you Robbie is doing it all for the look to attract certain clients to his practice , and I’ll guarantee a lot of expenses are thru the company

I’ve been wondering this too, they were inseparable until him and nikki split- does anyone have the goss ?
I know plenty of wealthypeople and they certainly do not put themselves out there like Robbie or spend the way he does. I’m telling you Robbie is doing it all for the look to attract certain clients to his practice , and I’ll guarantee a lot of expenses are thru the company
Look at who Robbie surrounds himself with his mates 👀👀 don’t tell me he’s not cleaning money for them 🤣🤣

Look at who Robbie surrounds himself with his mates 👀👀 don’t tell me he’s not cleaning money for them 🤣🤣
I know the girls in the clinic he’s legit.
Prob can even see his account stuff on company house too.
I think he’s worth about 3 mill.
Why would you want to do anything dodgey when you have like half of lfc as your clientele

I will try and find out about kamran but likely will be because of something with Nikki and Leeanne

Reactions: 4
He new Nik was charging and didn’t say anything the fella she is with now Matt @__m__m__2021 he was having sex with her for years everyone knew apart from Robbie I heard Matt treated her like a hooker so all her friends would turn against him but what they was forgetting she was a married woman with 2 kids 🤯

Definitely her new fella looks gay to is he ? hes definitely by-sexual Matt
I think he’s by yes

He probably boffed her 😆. Seems like everyone else is.
He new she was cheating with loads of people and was cheating with even one of the school parents Matt mcguinness @__m__m__2021 he didn’t say anything to Robbie and let it carry on for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.