Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep - the bf of one of the coggins also got done on this. Feel a little conflicted as feel sorry for the family as a number of them/ those associated with them are in jail now but like…is being kitted out in a 4K outfit really worth it? Like why not just get a legal job and you can be around your loved ones? Am I mad? 😅😅

I saw the suspected funeral post and was horrified - surely a lil selfie is the last thing on your mind? Stop the world I wanna get off 🥴
Someone said the coggins family were well off, NGL I always thought their lives were bankrolled by drugs.

Eeee Nikki needs to remember where she came from instead of snarling at people not dressed head to toe in every label they can

Reactions: 3
Someone said the coggins family were well off, NGL I always thought their lives were bankrolled by drugs.

Eeee Nikki needs to remember where she came from instead of snarling at people not dressed head to toe in every label they can
This lad Matt @__m__m__2021 she was cheating on Robbie with since 2017 are still not together officially apparently he just goes round there for a quick bang when he can’t get it elsewhere 🥴

Reactions: 2
His Instagram is @__m__m__2021 she was cheating on Robbie with him form 2017

It was him but also @__m__m__2021 she was cheating on Robbie with him since 2017 that’s who she’s seeing now

@__m__m__2021 that’s who she’s been cheating with since 2017
Isn’t he also the parent of her sons school friend?

Reactions: 1
Shocking! Considering he brought her up from nothing you’d have thought she would have gave him the courtesy of keeping her knickers on 🙈
I agree It’s so sly on Robbie Matt is in hers now making her pancakes so I’ve heard he’s like a house wife for her she calls him the hunchback of notre dame to all her mates sly on him he’s got a deformity with his back

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree It’s so sly on Robbie Matt is in hers now making her pancakes so I’ve heard he’s like a house wife for her she calls him the hunchback of notre dame to all her mates sly on him he’s got a deformity with his back
Probably the best thing that happened to Robbie getting rid of her and the tag along sister. More fool him… dr Robbie number 2 🙈

Reactions: 5
Probably the best thing that happened to Robbie getting rid of her and the tag along sister. More fool him… dr Robbie number 2 🙈
A poor version wonder what he will say when she wants a upgrade 😧 that will be a awkward conversation

Reactions: 4
I know for sure he’s been with loads of her mates to very odd situation the kids must be so confused

Got to say though I don’t think Robbie will be ever looking back there his new gf is stunning he looks so happy with Elis

She’s with some tit dealer now from Woolton she was cheating on Robbie with him since 2017 that’s his Instagram @__m__m__2021

She was cheating with some fella called Matt I think that’s his name tit dealer from @__m__m__2021 that’s his Instagram cheating on Robbie with him since 2017
[/QUOTE
Was it that shred fast fella who she was shagging behind his back? She's so up her own ass it's unreal, already been out and about today not quarantining. Tempted to email the school to let them know incase she tries to put them in!
There was a few but It was him and most definitely that Matt lad the tit dealer from woolton as everyone is calling him on here his Instagram is __m__m__2021 far as I know he’s meant to be a proper gif

They are big time. Google the name and ‘brothers liverpool’ and you will see.
Oh my god!!
And she walks round like she’s some heiress!! I’d rather do without all the designer tit and come from a normal family than be in with all that. I’m shocked!

Reactions: 4
So is this Matt loaded? Is he a big shot? Cos why would she be sleeping with a guy she calls the Hunchback?
I do agree Ellis is a gorgeous looking girl, yet again Dr Robbie is punching!

So is this Matt loaded? Is he a big shot? Cos why would she be sleeping with a guy she calls the Hunchback?
I do agree Ellis is a gorgeous looking girl, yet again Dr Robbie is punching!
No big shot small time just a runner and She just taking the Micky out of him calling him for his faults he’s meant to be a full blown divvy

Robbie new bird just looks like a classier version of nikki to me. He’s clearly punching but as most girls do they just see him for some ££

Awww that lads account is private but strange that he’s following them gym lads she was supposedly also shagging
Is there anyone she hasn’t dropped her scabby knickers for?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Robbie new bird just looks like a classier version of nikki to me. He’s clearly punching but as most girls do they just see him for some ££

Awww that lads account is private but strange that he’s following them gym lads she was supposedly also shagging
Is there anyone she hasn’t dropped her scabby knickers for?
Looks like she’s following loads of people he’s humped to 🤧 Looking at his profile picture he must be after a new handbag

Eye bleeping herself in a vid of her make up that looks exactly the same as every other make up look she wears. Would have saved my money it looks no different than normal

Eye bleeping herself in a vid of her make up that looks exactly the same as every other make up look she wears. Would have saved my money it looks no different than normal
I wonder what treatments she’s had done by that dr raj on her post. She does look good to be fair. But can never tell if it’s a filter 🤔

She over filters all her pictures to duck, how can you say ‘look how glowy my skin is’ when she’s got a face caked in make up and a filter ? Also what’s with the outfit in the new pic, she looks like she’s half going golfing and half standing on a street corner for the night (waiting for one of her many dodgey fellas to come pick her up after a night on the town trying to bag her next minted fella really cannot stand the firl

She over filters all her pictures to duck, how can you say ‘look how glowy my skin is’ when she’s got a face caked in make up and a filter ? Also what’s with the outfit in the new pic, she looks like she’s half going golfing and half standing on a street corner for the night (waiting for one of her many dodgey fellas to come pick her up after a night on the town trying to bag her next minted fella really cannot stand the firl
Girl

Reactions: 6
I’ve heard that’s 100% true (not sure if it was an actual fire engine, but defo some moody van 😆).
It was meeee!! It was an old converted fire engine cos she’s got all kinds of kids hahaahah

She’s gone out tonight looking like the jet ski on her new fellas profile pic 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.