Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how is Leanne always away on these hols 😭 love to know
I always wonder this, never seems to work. Always rigged out and here there everywhere. Her daughter was shipped off with someone last night I saw her kid with when I was out and about, no son in sight so clearly just throwing her kids with any Tom dick or Harry but try’s to play the doting Mum on Instagram. Never seen anyone so in love with themselves mirror fuxking herself every two minz!

Reactions: 6
She shags drug dealers 🤷🏼‍♀️
Imagine every other month your kids have new ‘dads’ and having to message them every time you want to go the shop, for food, petrol etc ‘ hey babes can u send me £££ please thank XXXX’ oh the shame - that can’t last forever

Reactions: 5
Probably to do with the Encro phones … all the drug dealers are on the run after the police managed to ‘decide’ that
Yep!

and leanne no longer works for DE as Robbies New chick has landed a job there.
Wonder if Nikki is paying her anything considering she’s getting a major wedge each month “maintenance”

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ooo Martin lamb arrested! Unsure if anyone knows him on this. So many are getting done lately

Reactions: 3
How can she post going to my brothers send off looking like she’s a Kardashian in a bra?! I
Must be missing something here?

Reactions: 4
bleeping teeth on her. She could eat an apple through a letterbox. Ironic considering her ex is some big celeb dentist.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.