Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t have any on Callum but his brother Slugs is living in District 1 in Dubai in the same house every escapee drug dealer has lived in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
he used to message everyone on insta. Maybe to avoid temptation?! Yeah he must be like 35ish -40 ?? She’s a bab.. wonder if Nikki has a fella yet
she does indeed.
Just heard through the grape vine that Robbie wouldn’t sign the divorce papers too 😱😂

Wouldn’t you struggle being Ellis knowing they spent Xmas eve n Christmas Day together
I don’t even think he’s into Ellis… I think he’s with her as Nikki is with someone. Ellis seems a bit immature too, not sure she’ll want to be playing step mummy for long

Reactions: 2
Are Nikki & Robbie amicable then? I thought they spent Xmas together but could be wrong obvs or maybe just done it for kids. Ellis is gorgeous but agree, why would she want to be a step-mum to two young kids at her age.

Reactions: 1
Are Nikki & Robbie amicable then? I thought they spent Xmas together but could be wrong obvs or maybe just done it for kids. Ellis is gorgeous but agree, why would she want to be a step-mum to two young kids at her age.
I think they try to be. I think reality is that Nikki wanted out and moved on, Robbie didn’t want to let go of Nikki and would jump back if given the opportunity. I think Christmas was done for the kids and rightly so. And yeah Ellis still seems like a hyperactive child herself… I mean that’s fine but i can’t see them working out to be honest. I imagine she’ll get bored or he will get irritated… or maybe she’ll stay for the money, end up pregnant and then take whatever he has left after this divorce goes through 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

I think they try to be. I think reality is that Nikki wanted out and moved on, Robbie didn’t want to let go of Nikki and would jump back if given the opportunity. I think Christmas was done for the kids and rightly so. And yeah Ellis still seems like a hyperactive child herself… I mean that’s fine but i can’t see them working out to be honest. I imagine she’ll get bored or he will get irritated… or maybe she’ll stay for the money, end up pregnant and then take whatever he has left after this divorce goes through 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Well it seems from all the posts on this thread that he cheated & liked having after parties at his clinic with other girls so good on Nikki for getting out and moving on with her life!

Reactions: 8
she was but it was temp until she found a house.
He’ll find it hard as Nikki will always pull his strings and no doubt take him for everything he’s got in the divorce. Not to mention the lifestyle they live isn’t exactly sustainable. Whoever he meets next will probably go through hell 🤦🏼‍♀️

when was he seeing Kate then as him and Nikki were together for like 10 years?
Elmsley Rd, L18. Trashed it making it chav tastic. Only in it for 8 months then moved to a gated development in Woolton (LFC own the houses) so she will be creeping around the footballers living there 😂

Elmsley Rd, L18. Trashed it making it chav tastic. Only in it for 8 months then moved to a gated development in Woolton (LFC own the houses) so she will be creeping around the footballers living there 😂

Weren’t they living in Quarry street?
house is still up for sale I think

Weren’t they living in Quarry street?
house is still up for sale I think
that’s the house Robbie is in now, it’s up for sale for 2mil. Nikki lives in the gated community in Woolton. Not sure what’s going on with their marital house, work is always so stop start 🙄

that’s the house Robbie is in now, it’s up for sale for 2mil. Nikki lives in the gated community in Woolton. Not sure what’s going on with their marital house, work is always so stop start 🙄
So Robbie is renting a 9 bed house that’s on sale for £2million, Nikki is renting some house in Woolton and their marital home is lying empty?

Is Robbie on Quarry St? Is he not facing the woods anymore?
Supposedly Nikki is seeing someone called Mark?

is she in Business Bay?Who’s her boyfriend?

Didn’t his mum and dad have money? He went to Liverpool College when you had to pay for it didn’t he. Or did I invent that 😅😂
Not sure but she moved over there with her scouse fella, who she posted a photo of once then removed it. Looked like a dealer 🤣

oh I Duno what school he went to. Just doesn’t make sense having so much money from dentistry, I know 2 dentists, one owns their own practice and they defo aren’t as rich as he portrays with their spending habits

This is him… forgot I’d sent it to my then fella who was a wrongun to see if he knew him ha
568C2A01-A774-48A3-A5E5-F92111D3C136.png

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣
Is this where Hayley Hughes is living with her fella now?
Oh don’t say that my fella is looking for a property in Dubai and mentioned district one the other day 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why can’t they all stay in Marbella or fucken Ibiza Jesus

Not sure but she moved over there with her scouse fella, who she posted a photo of once then removed it. Looked like a dealer 🤣

oh I Duno what school he went to. Just doesn’t make sense having so much money from dentistry, I know 2 dentists, one owns their own practice and they defo aren’t as rich as he portrays with their spending habits

This is him… forgot I’d sent it to my then fella who was a wrongun to see if he knew him haView attachment 1021623
He looks familiar do you have a name

Dubai Hills is another one were all the dodgy ones are swarming to. Hayley was in Bluewaters the other year but I had a nose at her insta and it looks like an apartment in Business Bay could even be an apartment in Dubai Hills. So much construction round. I don’t think the apartments have been built in District 1 yet or have they?

This is him… forgot I’d sent it to my then fella who was a wrongun to see if he knew him haView attachment 1021623
She looks a fright and he looks fresh out the nick.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh don’t say that my fella is looking for a property in Dubai and mentioned district one the other day 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why can’t they all stay in Marbella or fucken Ibiza Jesus

He looks familiar do you have a name
No, don’t know his name. That was a photo she was tagged in ages ago, but then she must have removed the tag haha
These wronguns don’t like being on social media so they 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
is she in Business Bay?Who’s her boyfriend?

Didn’t his mum and dad have money? He went to Liverpool College when you had to pay for it didn’t he. Or did I invent that 😅😂
he was blue coat. He is legit.. just loaded with the dentistry. Some of his stuff his 25k+ so easily makes it! Does property too! Xx

he was blue coat. He is legit.. just loaded with the dentistry. Some of his stuff his 25k+ so easily makes it! Does property too! Xx
He told me when he was my dentist he had no hand out he had to do it all himself he’s from dingle and worked hard. Funny tho coz he’s mates are drug dealers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.