Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂…feel ashamed for whoever it is tip toes on it..God I still can’t even guess

god remember when she was with professor green, random
Yeah, reckon she was gutted to not be the next Millie Macintosh.
Her Hollyoaks career didn’t last long did it?!

Reactions: 2
Candy is gorgeous - I forgot she was in Hollyoakes 😂
Her mum is a pretty well known stylist isn’t she

Reactions: 3
I remember when I lived away looking at the sintillate photos every week and seeing candy and her gorgeous mates lol

He makes me shudder on those PT videos.

Yeah she comes across rough Holly doesn’t she. Like she’s from a rough family, when she’s not at all.

Mollie Corish!
Mystery man reveal your self…..
its deffo chilly..I feel like I’ve won a game of Liverpool version of cluedo x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
its deffo chilly..I feel like I’ve won a game of Liverpool version of cluedo x
Yep I seen that too on her insta. Also seen he’s listed on one of her dads businesses. Plus he has a G Wagon & she’s always driving a G Wagon.

Yep I seen that too on her insta. Also seen he’s listed on one of her dads businesses. Plus he has a G Wagon & she’s always driving a G Wagon.
Ooo I heard he has left rise too. Family holiday and I bet he still probably asks for more pics to be taken of himself than her 😵💫! She’s unreal I think - he’s deffo punching!

Wonder why he’s gone invisible. Yeah she’s a pretty girl. He’s abit old for her isn’t he.
he used to message everyone on insta. Maybe to avoid temptation?! Yeah he must be like 35ish -40 ?? She’s a bab.. wonder if Nikki has a fella yet

Wouldn’t you struggle being Ellis knowing they spent Xmas eve n Christmas Day together

Yeah it’s got to be Chilly hasn’t it who she’s seeing. I’ve got a feeling.

he’s a bit of a lemon callum Webb though
Aw I think he’s sound Callum. Any more tea on him and Holly?
They are on their phones bleeping constantly even yesterday posting videos all day

What’s nikkis insta handle these days

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.