Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whos chilly

The lad holly was with sorry sounded mad the way I wrote it
chilly he owns rise spinning thing!Used to post selfie’s every two mins and do photo shoots in town 😩 no idea where he vanished to! X

Reactions: 3
Chilly Jenkins. I was just wondering because she won’t post him. Only his arm or the back of his head. But this is Mollie sorry I changed topic from Nikki.
Ahh ok I know it was nothing to do with Nikki just never heard of that lad has he got an insta ha wanna have a nose

chilly he owns rise spinning thing!Used to post selfie’s every two mins and do photo shoots in town 😩 no idea where he vanished to! X
Any pics of him

Reactions: 1
Ahh ok I know it was nothing to do with Nikki just never heard of that lad has he got an insta ha wanna have a nose

Any pics of him
no he’s really busy so he’ll be on other peoples no doubt

Mollies nan is Mary aka Ku Spendlove, she's moved to London now, said the other day on her stories she would never live in Liverpool again?

Nathan is Nikki’s ex.

Leeanne’s boyfriend Morris is in Spain.
I think Robbie has a fair bit of money. He’s meant to be really clever were other dentists have to try apparently he doesn’t. Think he owns abit doesn’t he.
He used to fly a few girls in on that jet supposedly.

I’m surprised he got with that Ellis been round the block her a few times hasnt she
He has a good income but his expenditure must be through the roof! Yeah Ellis is pretty bad but then so is he 💁🏼‍♀️ I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up cheating on him to be honest

no idea how you reply to a comment on here.
Chilly was? Ooer didn’t know that. Looked like the back of his head when she was posting him 😂
They’ve slept together them two before as well.

Nah he’s not nice is he.
who are Callum’s Webb’s doing ex’s?

I think holly is punching with him.. but chilly is with molly. I thought holly and chilly were equal when I seen them!

who are Callum’s Webb’s doing ex’s?

I think holly is punching with him.. but chilly is with molly. I thought holly and chilly were equal when I seen them!
unsure why it says doing! X

Reactions: 2
Yeah it’s got to be Chilly hasn’t it who she’s seeing. I’ve got a feeling.

he’s a bit of a lemon callum Webb though

Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s got to be Chilly hasn’t it who she’s seeing. I’ve got a feeling.

he’s a bit of a lemon callum Webb though
yeah he is, but that holly reminds me of any angry school teacher!

I do think Callum is nice looking! Chilly is below average for me!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.