Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Damocles

Chatty Member

I have never seen anything like it

dying to hear @Damocles thoughts ( .)( .) 😂
I have nothing to say. I'm busy enjoying my 13st award I got last night, that, by the way, wasn't achieved via the help of surgery unlike our orange haired, wonky tittied, destitute jessica rabbit looking friend.

😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
What the actual f is going on with her boobs?! Just posted a video waving the camera up and down her body, like she’s proud to show them off?!?…I’ve never seen such a bad boob job before, it actually made me laugh 😂

IMG_5742.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Julesffs

Hi I am good friends with chris nicolas husband, let me put a few of ur minds at ease. 1st she has not had any weightloss surgery and any surgery to help weightloss so to the person who said they know the person who was on the bed beside nicola while she was getting her op done they have mixed her up.2ed yes she is a unreal attention seeking person the stuff in the papers chris did not know wa she had said to the sunday world as she done the interview while he was at work so he was totally unaware of what was said on it. and the zoom interview he was only in the door from work and was told it was on with in 10 15 mins of Finishing work so he did not know was going on. I am ot her biggest fan in the world but I do feel sorry for chris having to put up with her daily crap she puts up on her page. and it's TRUE bout taking pictures out the front of any thing she cooks. and just wait for and the rest of her weightloss gang going to climb snowdon in wales it will be all over there pages, but I cant see how this hike will be a essential trip. hope she gets cought out
You’re not putting our minds ‘at ease’ I know for a fact this woman had a gastric band fitted ! I’m not putting my job in jeopardy to explain

Reactions: 12

CoffeeSugarMilk

Her butterfly tattoo on her ribs looks really high up after losing so much weight. Her belly button looks like a tummy tuck one too. Has she admitted surgery? Apologies I can't remember
No way, slimming world all the way baby. She lost the 12 stone in 12 months by eating ONLY JD seasonings.. duh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As someone who has the misfortune of knowing her, I can tell you now that she's fake as f**k! The only person she cares about is herself and will do whatever it takes to be in the spotlight. Throughout the years she's had several procedures done between getting her haw shaved, a tummy tuck, 2 boob jobs because the 1st set weren't big enough and now the gastric band. She was caught out on Instagram so she deleted it and put up a post about jealousy. She's 3 kids yet only loves 2 as her boy is constantly forgotten and before covid was getting badly bullied in school due to raunchy pictures she was putting on Snapchat/Instagram. In her article she lied about her daughter saying she was non verbal and tried to say her brother committed suicide when he didn't. The woman lives a lie and its about time people are finally seeing her for who she really is! So many girls/women have issues with their bodies and people like Nicola Gets Slim make things worse by claiming its slimming world who helped her when it wasn't. Its total bullshit and slimming world should be ashamed of themselves.

• Wow

Damocles

Chatty Member
I as
I was in her group at S/W she was getting awards every week I worked my butt off to lose 2/3 lbs a week just like all the other ppl in the group little did we all know she had a gastric band done it was so unfair I know it's only a sticker but fuck it we worked for it.she done jack shit only went under the knife.
I asked my consultant about her, more specifically if you have to declare if you've had WLS when you join SW and she said you have to put it on your joining form, so she's either lied on the form or her consultant is in on it too...

I'm proud of the fact that I've lost almost 11 stone with nothing but hard work, not had a single binge, not begged for any free shit, not changed as a person, not one sob story for sympathy, I honestly cannot fucking stand the so called big accounts on instagram...

if you notice, on the follow fridays and other bollocks, they only ever suck each others insta cocks.

peloton of cunts.

• Heart
All that effort for an insta perfect party setting and everyone turns up in trackies while she prances around dressed like The Riddler!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10