Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief that chest is just “unreal” 🤣🤣 the state of them and the pose with the jockeys legs 🤢🤮 feeding her kids up all the crap in every pic. Her daughter with the alleged autism is a brat end of. The other one is grand. Chris has plenty of time now to dip his wick while she’s away.

Reactions: 3
Imagine going on holiday and spending all that time documenting it on your phone instead of living in the moment with your kids.

What an empty life.

Reactions: 5
There really are no words.
Wtf is wrong with these boobs ???View attachment 1429729
I must have looked at this ten plus times today. WTF is going on? How on earth has she looked at that picture and thought "oh I must share this"? Absolutely dreadful. Has she no-one in real life that will point out to her she looks like one of her kids has made her out of play-doh?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I have never seen anything like it

dying to hear @Damocles thoughts ( .)( .) 😂
I have nothing to say. I'm busy enjoying my 13st award I got last night, that, by the way, wasn't achieved via the help of surgery unlike our orange haired, wonky tittied, destitute jessica rabbit looking friend.

😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s gone too far, this happened to me with swimming world was obsessed with my food wouldn’t dare each anything bad, she looks ill and older I bet she’s got no skin left for them sick on boobs anymore that’s why they look shocking !!!!!! I’d rather have small empty boobs than them

Reactions: 3
She’s gone too far, this happened to me with swimming world was obsessed with my food wouldn’t dare each anything bad, she looks ill and older I bet she’s got no skin left for them sick on boobs anymore that’s why they look shocking !!!!!! I’d rather have small empty boobs than them
Absolutely. She'll need to be so careful that she doesn't pass this disordered view of food on to her kids too.

Reactions: 1
Every time I have a bad day, I'm going to think of those tits and life will seem much more glorious.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have nothing to say. I'm busy enjoying my 13st award I got last night, that, by the way, wasn't achieved via the help of surgery unlike our orange haired, wonky tittied, destitute jessica rabbit looking friend.

😉
Yay well done! That’s an amazing achievement!!!

I’m so glad she told me to put sunscreen on my children and they can still enjoy themselves whilst wearing it. I must book a flight specifically to go to the artist she recommended… 🥴

Why does she post 10000 stories a day? How is being on insta all day making memories?!
Didn’t you know that’s the in thing to over share your life and say all the time your making memories and living your best life! Is it only your best life cos people can see 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hate social media these days! Everyone showing off thinking they special but look like they can’t live without their phones !

Reactions: 4