Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Damocles

Chatty Member
Just saw this last night and when talking about it with my consultant in group, apparently you are asked to declare if you’ve had weightloss surgery when you join SW or if you have it while following it.

It does not disqualify you from being eligible for awards in group however which shocked me. I have no idea if that’s the same nationally, but I’d guess so. Apparently it’s because they still have to follow the healthy eating plan so it’s unfair to discount them. I’m not sure if they have to be open about it in group though. My consultant was a bit vague about that so I’m guessing they can choose to keep it private.
It's Not The Surgery That's The Issue, It's The Lying That Surrounds It All.

The Lying And The Gravity Defying Tits.

Reactions: 8

Dearyme

Chatty Member
😬 just coz you can get into pvc doesn’t mean you should wear pvc.
Not if you have to distort yourself like that to take a picture

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The weight loss is definitely very fast, if she has had a gastric sleeve there is no way she can eat the food portions posted on her insta.
She goes out her front garden with the food and could be there 10 mins trying to get a perfect photo. She lives in a huge housing estate and all the neighbours are laughing at her. As someone who lives in the same estate I can say between Jan to April 2020 her weight didn't change dramatically and then come summer it started falling off her. She would appear wearing tiny clothes and everyone's first reaction was 'wheres all the baggy skin, wheres the stretch marks, how did the boobs spring back up to her chin'. What actually makes me laugh too is that Slimmimg World are advocating this speedy weight loss!! My cousin is a nutritionist and he has openly said that this rapid weight loss isn't possible without the help of weight loss surgery/enhancement and slimming world shouldn't be encouraging this rapid weight loss for popularity as any nutritionist/dietician would be worried if a client was losing extreme weight. Just goes to show the lack of knowledge between this girl and slimming world!! The foods shes claiming to eat processed and low in fat. Low in fat usually means high in sugar. Look shes lost alot of weight and shes delighted with herself but just be bloody honest and say you've had the help with surgery. What has she on Instagram? 10 to 15k followers? Are people really that gullible?

New follower here ,can someone answer me why does she do that hunch pose like that in gym selfies ? It's so strange!
She's working her angles (poorly). The footage of her thundering down the catwalk like Vicky Pollard a few weeks ago showed that she is not as haggardly emaciated as she tries to make out.

• Haha

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
676CFA32-0A46-44DE-8AE6-221F92D67113.jpeg

Fuck me, she’s rough as toast.

Also she avoided questions about her job twice. So I’m guessing she does absolutely fuck all.

• Sick

Jess Hope

I live near Nicola she walks round town like shes a celeb & no one gives her the time of day as they all know shes fake as fuck! People that begin a weight loss journey document it from day one & she didnt. She makes great use of the block button on insta as she had most of the people from Clonmel blocked if they call her out on anything. Shes an insta mammy posts kids on her story to make out shes all about her kids when in reality she can be heard screaming like a banshee at them around the estate. Her son is forgotten about & he constantly gets slagged over her by the way shes flaunting herself on insta & she does'nt give a fuck once shes getting followers & trying to be an influencer. Chris the husband is as bad as her people say hes different hes not! I went to Dunnes where hes a manager one day shopping & there he was in the middle of the aisle standing beside a stack of butter getting his pic taken by the girl working there he had affair with 😂😂 Nicola is a liar & has no friend in town as she fucks them over shes an absolute cunt & all she cares about is herself. Shes wish.com version of cruella divill

• Heart

tbo

Nic is so busy doing flat out nothing now she can’t even find time to prepare dinners, she’s using HelloFresh instead 😏 I’m almost beginning to miss her baase sauce, Edens bubble waffles and Deborah’s hoh contaiiinner

• Haha

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
7B87349E-686B-4530-821E-9489E683B9A3.jpeg

Has she had a stroke? I don’t know what’s more grim, her weird pose and expression, or a 50 year old man in skinny jeans 🤮🤮

• Haha