Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly just think that's a thing for a response to gain engagement becasue who really would think to put beans ons?! And she posts them without so it's not always a "must have" like she has said it is...🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Why she feels the need to record all those wibbly floor exercises in the gym on her stories! she is also going waaay too quickly through them 🙄 although with the way she goes on about her ‘training’ you’d swear she was gearing up for an Ironman.

Reactions: 3
Why she feels the need to record all those wibbly floor exercises in the gym on her stories! she is also going waaay too quickly through them 🙄 although with the way she goes on about her ‘training’ you’d swear she was gearing up for an Ironman.
And she can't even say the word ran. It sounds like she is saying wren to me 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t believe they are in crappy Birmingham. The absolute state of her. Of all the lovely places to they choose Brum. From Penny’s in Ireland to Primark in England. Wow what a holiday 🤪

• Haha
Wouldn’t you think she would remove that crap from her nose on the beach?! Everytime I look at her I see the scream mask

Her eating is so disordered. Goes on holiday and orders slimming world approved food, running every day... I get being healthy but she's not training for the Olympics. Relax once in a while. And then feeding feeding feeding her kids. A whole family of disordered eating.
And, can we please talk about her posing? What's with the rickets legs and trout pout?

She’s on holidays in Lanzarote and she’s been to the gym twice - fine whatever, although it wouldn’t be for me! It’s more so posting it alongside ‘it’s all about balance’ which makes it sound like it’s not ok to just take a week off and enjoy yourself. As somebody said earlier she’s not training for the flippin olympics even though it feels like she is with all her ‘renning’ posts, chill out 🙄

What are the boobs doing in the barely there bikini?
That has got to be the worst boob job I've ever seen.

She’s on holidays in Lanzarote and she’s been to the gym twice - fine whatever, although it wouldn’t be for me! It’s more so posting it alongside ‘it’s all about balance’ which makes it sound like it’s not ok to just take a week off and enjoy yourself. As somebody said earlier she’s not training for the flippin olympics even though it feels like she is with all her ‘renning’ posts, chill out 🙄
Also, it seems she has gone on her own with her kids so leaving them alone while she goes to the gym 🤨

There are actually no words for this. I tried to make sense of it but nope😳😳😳
Imagine paying for a boob job to look like that 🙄 part of me loves the idea of a boob job then you see this and realise they’ve gotta be unhappy with them as I am mine but mine were free 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They look awful. And she appears to have almost no body fat so they don't even blend in with any of her actual body.
And, why, are they in the middle of her torso? Not on her chest? I mean, mine aren't exactly perky but they at least start on my chest?! My natural, saggy ol' titties that have breastfed 3 kids and cost me nowt :ROFLMAO: