Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the need to constantly say how ‘busy’ she is - up at 5.30 for the gym, ren 10k, home to get the kids to school and then clean clean clean 🙄 Is it a case of trying to justify/prove something? That’s just a normal day to most people on top of a full/part time job!
This is because she is a prick 🤣 I’d be clean clean cleaning to if I found orange hair all over my house 🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On her latest story she talks about how roasting it is and covering herself in sun cream … is it just me though or is she GLOWING red with sunburn 😂

Reactions: 1
All that effort for an insta perfect party setting and everyone turns up in trackies while she prances around dressed like The Riddler!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Super inappropriate cupcake toppings too I’d be mortified if I was her son
Its not just cupcakes that would make me mortified if I had a mother like that. I am still shocked at the fact that she looks older than most of my old school friends in their 50’s

The baker is worse for doing it.
If they refuse customer requests the baker can get embroiled into all sorts of needless bother. The big case was about the gay cake row made national headlines. A local baker that I know in Oxford was almost in the small claims court for refusing to make a penis cake for a hen party. The bad taste pardon the pun is down to the person ordering. Would we expect anything less from this person?

Super inappropriate cupcake toppings too I’d be mortified if I was her son
I hadn't clocked them. Just gone back to have a look. FML!! They're horrific! 'You were the strongest sperm'. Is that the nicest thing they can say about their son?!

ETA In fairness to the baker, if you look on her page she seems just as mortified by the cupcakes!

• Wow
The baker is worse for doing it.
If they refuse customer requests the baker can get embroiled into all sorts of needless bother. The big case was about the gay cake row made national headlines. A local baker that I know in Oxford was almost in the small claims court for refusing to make a penis cake for a hen party. The bad taste pardon the pun is down to the person

The cupcakes🤯. I mean honestly it has to probably be the most disgusting thing that I have ever seen someone put up to describe their child. It's all me me me. I really really feel sorry for her children.

Sperm aside, she has two young girls, who no doubt would have seen those cupcakes of bare breasted boobs clearly based to mimic her own rediculous implants. Its wrong on so many levels. I find something extremely worrying about this woman's behaviour.

If you look at the bakers profile, all her other cakes look really beautiful, classy and elegant. She might have felt like she had to fill the order but she didn't have to share the cupcakes on her reel.

Reactions: 5
Screaming for attention with the outfit, hair and those vile cupcakes. She is a scutter. She looks in her 50’s. She needs a hoist to hold them grotesque balls up on her chest. Yoke.

Reactions: 2