Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
They gave her biggest loser? Really , anyone else tnink she’s gone obsessed with 30-40k steps a day
she would be awarded that by default if she's lost more weight than anyone else in her group. I'd imagine nobody else in her group has had weightloss surgery to give them a helping hand tho so it is slightly unfair.

She looks like something from the afterlife in beetlejuice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Tippgurl

A tabloid is looking into her as they previously posted alot of her content and story. There's apparently a close friend after outting her and has texts confirming travel to Turkey and surgery thats why she's all about charities now. Half the town is laughing at her. Its sad because her poor children are caught in the middle. Her husband is a manager is a local shopping centre in 12 months he only lost 5 stone. She also posted about her haters this evening but she removes people genuinely asking questions that could trip her up.

• Wow
I am finding all this so amusing...... right I am from Clonmel and from what I can say is that Nicola has definitely made a name for herself .......and nit for all the right reasons. Firstly she is a good Mother Wife etc so that is not the point I am about to make.
When you put yourself out there in the public eye .....try sell yourself to social media ....publicise every meal and move you make you will be criticised
But when you try to pull the wool over those eyes its then the shit hits the van.
OK from what I can remember she got her boobs done about 10 years ago and that was common knowledge.
Now this Stone a Month Crack is gone beyond a joke. I personally feel she had a gastric sleeve ( which we all think ) this time last year she went to Turkey and tried to pass it off as Slimming world ......Then the big write up on the Sunday World fed into all the lies.....now it has gone so far that she can't ever admit it The Hair is atroshish.....and the hairless is enough evidence for me to KNOW it is a surgical procedure as it is the main side effect of surgery. Look at the end of the day .....if she did have surgery More power to her . But to lie about it all is why we are having this conversation in the first place. Just admit it Nicola gets Slim Girl All will be forgiven 🤣🤣 The attention seeking and the close up of the fake boobs she forgets she has a teenage son that gets a slagging about all this. If I personally lost all that weight which ever way I choose I wouldnt lie about it .
I definitely agree with you. I to am from clonmel, same estate as her and from my memory last year when she joined SW in Jan up to April her weight didn't budge and if it did it wasn't noticeable at all, if her weight loss was from slimming world it would have started from the minute she joined in Jan and would have been seeing huge losses as she was at her heaviest. So what happened? Was her metabolism asleep? Secondly her insta account was so inactive, why wasn't she tracking her journey from the start? There were no pictures up of her, no pics of her weekly losses posing with her SW consultant and SW weren't mentioning her name until May, June when her Sleeping Beauty Metabolism got its true loves kiss and woke up again and burnt off all the calories from January over night! I walk the legs off myself and go running and I can tell you that up until about August/September I never even barely seen her out walking doing her body magic!

Nicola, I'm not bashing you at all, fair play to you for getting out there and making a change and making yourself happy whatever way you did it. You clearly are living a more active life, happier in yourself and can prob do more things you couldn't do when you were heavier and I applaud that! But! I don't think you are fooling anyone! 12 stone in 12 months? (Well 8 because ur weight was the same til at least april). There are young girls and young women who rely on every word they see on social media about how they think they have to look and what they have to do to get themselves that way and promoting what you are doing is not true. Also if she is doing this for her and her family then why is she blogging her every move? She seems to be so happy with all the positivity she's receiving but I'm hearing shes raging about all the negativity she's getting online. This is a chance you take when you decide to document your whole life on social media, papers and radio so deal with it. Just remember there are genuine people who believe your every word, just be aware of that when you decide to tell everyone this is down to healthy eating and walking. So shes either telling a tall tale or really had been hit with the lucky stick!! Losing 12 stone in 12 (8) months, very little loose skin, no stretch marks and boobs that are higher than a druggie at a rave 😂😂

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I have absolutely no words. The state of those yokes. Please put them away girl
Jesus wept at least put a bra on to bring them back into the same continent 😵😵😵

She reminds me of the dead granny that crawls out the bath in The Shining... I bet that's how the blokes feel looking at her after a few pints and they then sober up 😳

• Haha

Mab1994

Chatty Member
How can SW promote her if she had a band?!?! Terrible
to be honest its a shame they are promoting her even if she had no WLS at all. She looks absolutely unhealthy, if that is what SW define as a healthy weight then the whole business needs shutting down.

She is the total opposite of a healthy weight, she looks sick and gaunt. Literally a skinned skeleton with some misplaced melons on the rib.

Evidently reads here, as she’s showing more and more belly pictures ;)

If she breathed in any more, she’d suck herself back through her arsehole.
she would be awarded that by default if she's lost more weight than anyone else in her group. I'd imagine nobody else in her group has had weightloss surgery to give them a helping hand tho so it is slightly unfair.

She looks like something from the afterlife in beetlejuice.
I was in her group at S/W she was getting awards every week I worked my butt off to lose 2/3 lbs a week just like all the other ppl in the group little did we all know she had a gastric band done it was so unfair I know it's only a sticker but fuck it we worked for it.she done jack shit only went under the knife.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Repealtheinfluencer

Slimming world instagramer from Clonmel, Co Tipp.... Claims to have lost all the weight to SW 🤔 zero saggy skin, perkier boobs than a 21year old... Rumours rife there was a sneaky procedure... There's something definitely fishy about it 🤔

I am finding all this so amusing...... right I am from Clonmel and from what I can say is that Nicola has definitely made a name for herself .......and nit for all the right reasons. Firstly she is a good Mother Wife etc so that is not the point I am about to make.
When you put yourself out there in the public eye .....try sell yourself to social media ....publicise every meal and move you make you will be criticised
But when you try to pull the wool over those eyes its then the shit hits the van.
OK from what I can remember she got her boobs done about 10 years ago and that was common knowledge.
Now this Stone a Month Crack is gone beyond a joke. I personally feel she had a gastric sleeve ( which we all think ) this time last year she went to Turkey and tried to pass it off as Slimming world ......Then the big write up on the Sunday World fed into all the lies.....now it has gone so far that she can't ever admit it The Hair is atroshish.....and the hairless is enough evidence for me to KNOW it is a surgical procedure as it is the main side effect of surgery. Look at the end of the day .....if she did have surgery More power to her . But to lie about it all is why we are having this conversation in the first place. Just admit it Nicola gets Slim Girl All will be forgiven 🤣🤣 The attention seeking and the close up of the fake boobs she forgets she has a teenage son that gets a slagging about all this. If I personally lost all that weight which ever way I choose I wouldnt lie about it .

• Heart

Tippgurl

Jesus Christ nothing surprises me anymore with this world, no wonder people’s care insurance is so high

I know her. She had a gastric band fitted. Terrible person to deceive so many but she's always been that way. The insurance claim is true. She conned her bf at the time and laughed about it. She hasn't a genuine bone in her body. Now plugging hikes in Wales!

• Wow

tbo

No wonder she’s always wrecked and claims to have no time with all the different lunches and dinners she makes herself do. Even today she said the kids ‘want crispy chicken with curry wraps’ .. when I was a kid we all had the same family dinner decided by my mother who cooked it and for lunch we had ham sandwiches 🤷‍♀️ there was no chicken stir fry in a hot container for Deborah cooked in our house at 7am and rightly so 😂

• Haha

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Evidently reads here, as she’s showing more and more belly pictures ;)

If she breathed in any more, she’d suck herself back through her arsehole.

• Haha

PinkGin123

VIP Member
I wish she would stop using the same before picture!!! I’ve seen the before pic more than I’ve seen my family since the beginning of 2020!

• Haha
Hi I am good friends with chris nicolas husband, let me put a few of ur minds at ease. 1st she has not had any weightloss surgery and any surgery to help weightloss so to the person who said they know the person who was on the bed beside nicola while she was getting her op done they have mixed her up.2ed yes she is a unreal attention seeking person the stuff in the papers chris did not know wa she had said to the sunday world as she done the interview while he was at work so he was totally unaware of what was said on it. and the zoom interview he was only in the door from work and was told it was on with in 10 15 mins of Finishing work so he did not know was going on. I am ot her biggest fan in the world but I do feel sorry for chris having to put up with her daily crap she puts up on her page. and it's TRUE bout taking pictures out the front of any thing she cooks. and just wait for and the rest of her weightloss gang going to climb snowdon in wales it will be all over there pages, but I cant see how this hike will be a essential trip. hope she gets cought out
Ah stop will you! Hes loving the attention as much as she is. Lapping it up they both are. Did she tie him down for the zoom interview? Did she make him pose for the paper? Doubt it. They are both embarrassing and craving some sort of influencer status. He has as much of a say in where he wants his pics/name mentioned as she does unless he completely whipped. They are thin, delighted for them. Now fuck off!

• Haha