Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely believe she has some kind of body dysmorphia because NOONE in their right mind would look in the mirror and think that last nights ‘outfit’ was a good look !!

Reactions: 2
I have absolutely no words. The state of those yokes. Please put them away girl
Jesus wept at least put a bra on to bring them back into the same continent 😵😵😵

She reminds me of the dead granny that crawls out the bath in The Shining... I bet that's how the blokes feel looking at her after a few pints and they then sober up 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck off is she younger than me! And why do people need to stand like that and think they look good? Looks like she’s dislocated a few joints for a photo

Reactions: 2
Home from run making food in a big fleecy top and hasn't showered yet..."I smell like a packet of cheese and onion taytos...litcherallly!!!" Classy girl🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
You can tell her hygiene is lacking. Hasn't she worn make up over night and well into the next day after getting it done professionally! The amount of food in that "wrap"

• Sick
Reactions: 3
No wonder she’s always wrecked and claims to have no time with all the different lunches and dinners she makes herself do. Even today she said the kids ‘want crispy chicken with curry wraps’ .. when I was a kid we all had the same family dinner decided by my mother who cooked it and for lunch we had ham sandwiches 🤷‍♀️ there was no chicken stir fry in a hot container for Deborah cooked in our house at 7am and rightly so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She likes to make out she is 'mother of the year' and 'super mom' but in reality it's all about her...it's all an act that only people who really know her see through!

Sorry not sorry but she looks bald in this picture. Then again being bald would be better than that horrible orange yoke on the top of her head

Without extensions she has no hair👴

Reactions: 1