Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slimming world instagramer from Clonmel, Co Tipp.... Claims to have lost all the weight to SW 🤔 zero saggy skin, perkier boobs than a 21year old... Rumours rife there was a sneaky procedure... There's something definitely fishy about it 🤔

Reactions: 8
I don’t know what to make of this girl, she seems to fake for my liking. Started following after reading her post in mas on a mission and I don’t know I just know the weight loss seems excessive

Reactions: 3
The side angled photos are weird and the weight loss has actually aged her
She probably did a lot on SW but the acceleration of weight loss between June-August has to be a procedure

I don’t know what to make of this girl, she seems to fake for my liking. Started following after reading her post in mas on a mission and I don’t know I just know the weight loss seems excessive
Shes seems very fake alright. Definitely something very off about her that I just can't place.

All her posts are quotes she has taken off the Internet and she is passing them off as her own writing.

Fair play on the weight loss but if she had surgery just admit it like.

Anyone here from Clonmel who can fill us in on if she is genuine or fake?

All her posts are quotes she has taken off the Internet and she is passing them off as her own writing.

Fair play on the weight loss but if she had surgery just admit it like.

Anyone here from Clonmel who can fill us in on if she is genuine or fake?
slimmingworld_mark is like that too... posts about 50 selfies a day with bullshit quotes he copy and pastes from google 😂😂😂😂 his arrogance is off the bleeping scale.

keeping on topic... just searched for her to find I'm blocked... bizarre

Attachments

This one is selling a lie for sure. I mean just be honest with people, you don't loose half your bodyweight and end up with bigger boobs. She's had a lot of work done, she carried her weight on her stomach which seems to have vanished into thin air. She hasn't consistently shown pictures of her journey, if you look at the page the first full body shots only appear in the summer. She's selling a lie and unfortunately people will lap it up. Look at the crap she's eating too, fat free yogurts full of chemicals and sugar, sweet sauces, basically fat free versions of everything that got her weight out of control in the first place. It isn't healthy.

This one is selling a lie for sure. I mean just be honest with people, you don't loose half your bodyweight and end up with bigger boobs. She's had a lot of work done, she carried her weight on her stomach which seems to have vanished into thin air. She hasn't consistently shown pictures of her journey, if you look at the page the first full body shots only appear in the summer. She's selling a lie and unfortunately people will lap it up. Look at the crap she's eating too, fat free yogurts full of chemicals and sugar, sweet sauces, basically fat free versions of everything that got her weight out of control in the first place. It isn't healthy.
Definitely and I don’t buy the whole change your mind you’ll change your life crap. Her photos are also filtered to crap. Her hubby is starting a page too, I think she’s trying to get a claim to fame

Reactions: 2
Definitely and I don’t buy the whole change your mind you’ll change your life crap. Her photos are also filtered to crap. Her hubby is starting a page too, I think she’s trying to get a claim to fame
And shes getting the fame.... plus all her tagging of companies..... id say she's hoping for freebies to start piling in

She's just after coming out of isolation after Covid.... And now she's swanning around another town outside her 5km.....

Reactions: 4
She's just after coming out of isolation after Covid.... And now she's swanning around another town outside her 5km.....
She was climbing up a mountain yesterday and as far as I know there is no mountain in Clonmel. But shur covid restrictions don't apply to Insta bloggers

Just looked at her page, she looks like a different person, 12 stone in 12 months? How can that be done , she looks very fake and the boobs...yuck

Yep it's suss alright. And someone said up to Summer time her losses were low each week then all of a sudden she was having strong losses each week - no way in the world that that is just Slimming World

Yep it's suss alright. And someone said up to Summer time her losses were low each week then all of a sudden she was having strong losses each week - no way in the world that that is just Slimming World
I've done slimming world in the past and the weight losses slow down the more you lose. Obviously more you have to lose the faster they will come off but definitely after about 2 months you're looking at very small losses

Most definetly have had the boobs done by the latest picture... I don't understand why doesn't she come out with it then lying and selling a false hope that this was all 100% down to SW

Most definetly have had the boobs done by the latest picture... I don't understand why doesn't she come out with it then lying and selling a false hope that this was all 100% down to SW
Is that the picture of her in swim suit with her kids. Fake as F!!@!...... just own up,you'll gain more respect than filling everyone with lies..... especially when she goes on about being so open and honest. Don't preach one thing when you consistently lie and pretend to be something your not.

Reactions: 1
Shes now saying she got implants at 18 🤨 she's had the same implants in for 18 years, they just magically bounced back did they🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
As some one who had lost over six stone myself. I can vouch for the fact that lose skin is a problem when you lose a large amount of weight. Also my boob are like two empty bags as a result 😊. Therefore I can not understand how it's not an issue for someone who has lost over 12 stone. Losing weight is tough so I commend her for that but I feel there is more to her story than meets the eye.

Reactions: 5