Nicola gets slim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I know she had a gastric band and skin removal...I remember her having surgery on her jaw years ago,then her boobs and lips and botox!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How can SW promote her if she had a band?!?! Terrible
to be honest its a shame they are promoting her even if she had no WLS at all. She looks absolutely unhealthy, if that is what SW define as a healthy weight then the whole business needs shutting down.

She is the total opposite of a healthy weight, she looks sick and gaunt. Literally a skinned skeleton with some misplaced melons on the rib.

Reactions: 9
No hate but did anyone see the latest status doing the rounds? Might be time for her to stop plastering her house all over SM then she might not be the target to robbing

No hate but did anyone see the latest status doing the rounds? Might be time for her to stop plastering her house all over SM then she might not be the target to robbing
She thinks she's untouchable,will thrive off the attention from this,people feeling sorry for her..maybe even gift free stuff!!

To be fair they only took her ‘hoover board’ and ‘lawn mover’ so probably could have been worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She also looks haggard and old. Would put you off going to her Botox place if that’s the end result.

Reactions: 4
So busy, litchrally so busy .. she went for a run, changed the bed sheets and cooked a roast 🙈 Nicola hun you don’t work at all so you have absolutely no idea what it is to be busy 😂 also take off the sweaty hat while you’re cooking dinner!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So busy, litchrally so busy .. she went for a run, changed the bed sheets and cooked a roast  Nicola hun you don’t work at all so you have absolutely no idea what it is to be busy  also take off the sweaty hat while you’re cooking dinner!

Tie up those rotten extensions too girl🤮I'd eat nothing she cooked🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1