Nicola Bulley Missing #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they finally stop cruising up and down that river. She left by her own will or she was taken by someone she knows. Maybe the captor wasn’t expecting police involvement so soon and in such weight. The person is from the village or that male acquitance without any relevant link to her who is on her friends list and might have some obsession with her. They might want to consider that village is quite tight and there are lots of relatives/families that know each other for generations and might not want to share anything with the police. The police should now investigate if anyone else in the village also disappeared and get a mandate to search the house. I am not playing csi here, I am just finding strange the police wasted so much time in such a lousy theory. I am just mentioning steps taken by the police before…
Sounds like the plot in Hot Fuzz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hear me out.....

Assuming Nicolas body is found in the water 😔 might there be issues regarding a life insurance payout if there is any hint of Nicola entering the water through choice?

Everything being done regarding finding her is not expected to be paid by the family so no reason for the GFM.
Life insurance now pays out following suicide. My mum's did. The only time it might not is if there's pre existing (to the policy) mental health issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I don't think the family have anything to do with this GFM, it's probably an over-zealous friend who wants to broadcast how great a friend (and therefore) a person they are. You get it all the time on Facebook: Someone will do a good deed and instead of being humble they'll make a post to make sure everyone knows how humble they are.
I agree. You see so many people on social media speaking on behalf of whichever family is at the centre of a tragedy and it's a nosy neighbour trying to gain attention or excitement. It's so distasteful. Not saying that's everyone's motive though, just what this looks like with the GFM

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope they finally stop cruising up and down that river. She left by her own will or she was taken by someone she knows. Maybe the captor wasn’t expecting police involvement so soon and in such weight. The person is from the village or that male acquitance without any relevant link to her who is on her friends list and might have some obsession with her. They might want to consider that village is quite tight and there are lots of relatives/families that know each other for generations and might not want to share anything with the police. The police should now investigate if anyone else in the village also disappeared and get a mandate to search the house. I am not playing csi here, I am just finding strange the police wasted so much time in such a lousy theory. I am just mentioning steps taken by the police before…
Thing is, if she left by her own free will, where did she go and how come not a soul saw her? She wouldn't withdraw money from her account and she obviously didn't go back to her car.

And if she was abducted, how did someone manage to incapacitate her and drag her somewhere without being seen by anyone in such a short space of time?

Reactions: 15
I don’t disagree with you, I would be totally fucked if I suddenly had no income (as would most people I imagine), but the thing that makes me nervous is the fact it’s a GFM and the fact it’s been set up by a ‘family friend’ for a huge amount of money when there’s no actual outcome yet of what has happened to Nicola.

Maybe if it had been set up by N’s sister, or another close relative, I’d feel more at ease.

Maybe if it was clear what the (massive amount of) money was for (eg to cover x months of Nikki’s usual salary, or to cover x months of mortgage payments) and it was to ensure the children have as stable a life as possible for the next 12 months, no matter what happens.

There’s been so many dodgy GFM over the past few years, it just seems a very random time to do it. They’re desperately trying to focus on Nicola being alive and coming home, but at the same time they’re asking for tens of thousands of pounds to help the family keep going…

(This reply isn’t aimed solely at you. I’m thinking out loud)
Yeah no I totally agree! I’m commenting with the go fund me being completely legit in mind. But it concerns me about hangers on. You’ll always find people in a tradgedy, hanging on, benefiting out of it and getting a weird kick out of it. I experienced the same when a friend of my mine was terminally ill & we had a go fund me. It’s possible they just chucked £100k out there without really thinking

Reactions: 11
oh no please don’t get the mccanns debate going on this thread, there’s enough kick offs😂😂

its a nice “pay off your mortgage” sized amount..
sorry but Ive got no intention of starting any Maccanns debate just pointing out that they started a fund which is similar to this

Reactions: 9
What male acquitance without any relevant link to her who is on her friends list?

Reactions: 7
I don't think the family have anything to do with this GFM, it's probably an over-zealous friend who wants to broadcast how great a friend (and therefore) a person they are. You get it all the time on Facebook: Someone will do a good deed and instead of being humble they'll make a post to make sure everyone knows how humble they are.
I’d be mortified if anyone ever did that for me or my family.
E.g. I’d prefer to have a no frills council funeral than expect other people to pay for a more lavish one.
I hate the whole GFM mentality.
Sadly money won’t bring her back. 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm starting to think that someone took her somehow, and that maybe the caravan park with the malfunctioning camera is a good place to start looking?
The most obvious explanation of her falling into the water or being pushed seems less and less likely...

Reactions: 14
Yeah no I totally agree! I’m commenting with the go fund me being completely legit in mind. But it concerns me about hangers on. You’ll always find people in a tradgedy, hanging on, benefiting out of it and getting a weird kick out of it. I experienced the same when a friend of my mine was terminally ill & we had a go fund me. It’s possible they just chucked £100k out there without really thinking
Yes, there's always a hanger-on in situations like this, who try to make it all about them

Reactions: 18
I've said this as well. My spidey senses are tingling.
Really different circumstances. There's too much of a chance Nicola would be seen with all of the cctv coverage. Plus if the family knew they'd be accepting she was dead, not fighting to keep her in the news and getting sonar equipment out to the river.
Those canoe people were absolute roasters, shocked they got away with it for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omds have some decorum people. Comparing her to John Darwin is absolutely grim tbh!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm starting to think that someone took her somehow, and that maybe the caravan park with the malfunctioning camera is a good place to start looking?
The most obvious explanation of her falling into the water or being pushed seems less and less likely...
The police are using that are their base so if she turns out to be there, they’ll look pretty stupid

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.