Nicola Bulley Missing #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this expert keep saying that Nicolas body would have come to the surface by now? I can think of many examples of drowning stories where the body has been found weeks and weeks later. It's not unusual!
---

Why does this expert keep saying that Nicolas body would have come to the surface by now? I can think of many examples of drowning stories where the body has been found weeks and weeks later. It's not unusual!
I think he's talking shite It depends on a few factors , she was wearing heavy clothing.. if she got stuck and it's winter. Body decomposition is slower due to the colder weather it takes longer for the gasses to form. I'm not saying this happened I'm hoping desperately she's still alive.

Reactions: 9
I have been pondering...

Let's say she is found in the river. Will thay be it then? Case closed and it goes down as an accident?

I don't want to drag things out but say someone did harm her and put her in the river to make it look like than accident then theve got away with it.
Sadly that does happen but with forensic science and technology improving all the time and people dropping themselves in it even at a later date, it doesn’t mean they will get away with it forever, that’s of course if there was foul play.

New thread
If there’s anything I’ve missed from the recap tell me before my 20 mins to edit runs out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Would it be poor taste to have a poll at the top of the next thread?
🤔 Do you mean a poll for whether or not Paul Faulding should take one for the team?
Personally I think we should just send the idea to GB News and let them sort it the rest. 👍🏻

0D9297C9-3876-4FBE-996D-7384FB276FF0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve read of women leaving a strand or two of their hair in cabs/taxis (in case anything happened to them), also sending the registration to loved ones and describing the driver in a text.
Add the app ‘Find My‘ on your your phone, you can choose who you would like to be able to see your whereabouts, loved ones, family etc.
If you’re walking anywhere especially in the dark cross over the road when safe every now again on your journey, so you make it more difficult for someone to follow you, at least without you knowing.
Talk to someone on the phone if you’re walking in the dark, perhaps even detailing where you walking, street names, etc.
Carry a rape alarm and have it in your hand ready to use, especially if walking.
If someone is trying to abduct you, do whatever you can to get someone’s attention, even if it’s breaking something a window etc. Or if they’ve got hold of you knee, or kick them in the groin big time.
If you fall in the water try to remove heavy clothing/shoes while treading water with your feet. Try to stay calm as mad as that sounds, even lie on your back to keep you floating. If you can fill item of clothing with air by tying up the ends, then use it as a float. Added link to explain better what I mean.
Instead of shouting ‘help’ shout ‘fire’ is one I was always told, don’t know if it’s true but apparently people are more likely to pay attention
---

🤔 Do you mean a poll for whether or not Paul Faulding should take one for the team?

View attachment 1943566
That’s the only poll I’d be comfortable creating…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.