Nicola Bulley Missing #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following on from that GFM, maybe their companies house should have been paid a bit more attention to. Maybe this is what was previously mentioned in threads, where the police wait for someone to unravel themselves. Dodgy as duck! I do hope I am wrong and hope this isn’t a serious waste of police time 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Following on from that GFM, maybe their companies house should have been paid a bit more attention to. Maybe this is what was previously mentioned in threads, where the police wait for someone to unravel themselves. Dodgy as duck! I do hope I am wrong and hope this isn’t a serious waste of police time 🤬
I am honestly begging you to google ‘compulsory strike off’ and find out what it actually means.

Reactions: 16
You can only cash out when it reaches its goal cant you?
I’m not sure to be honest, I’m on another thread about little Archie Battersby and the amount they grifted on GFMs is unbelievable, there’s no rules or laws around it or how they spend it - I’m sure they can access it anytime tbh

Reactions: 16
Hmm. Well I’m back to the theory that the person who spotted her at approximately 9.10am, actually spotted her a little earlier, say just after 9am when she dialled in to the call.
I don’t think she got to the river and the phone and dog being found close to the river has created the perfect diversion & misdirecting of resource / policing.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I know I’m slightly curious to other options re this case but OMG the theories on Twitter are just ridiculous… one of them is bushman, which is basically bushes and twigs but a poster is absolutely determined this a man!
The GFM is going to fuel the theory’s about her going off to start a new life, can’t imagine how hard it is for the family as it is, this isn’t going to help in regards to the speculation online

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think 5k is a more realistic target and would give the family a month or so initially of money to cover expenses

100k is pie in the sky wishful thinking

Reactions: 22
Hmm. Well I’m back to the theory that the person who spotted her at approximately 9.10am, actually spotted her a little earlier, say just after 9am when she dialled in to the call.
I don’t think she got to the river and the phone and dog being found close to the river has created the perfect diversion & misdirecting of resource / policing.
I also think the phone was deliberately left on the bench, to cause confusion, etc. Something is not right... And this GFM is strange.

Reactions: 24
If this Emma White Facebook profile is legit then so is the GFM. She also created this public group yesterday called ‘#bringnikkihome’. Not much in the group yet apart from video of the SGI vans turning up last night.

ETA it is legit as she’s friends with Nicola and Paul.

View attachment 1941250
This is so premature the poor woman hasn’t even been found yet.

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure to be honest, I’m on another thread about little Archie Battersby and the amount they grifted on GFMs is unbelievable, there’s no rules or laws around it or how they spend it - I’m sure they can access it anytime tbh
Which now I think of it is kinda weird…. the Venn diagram of Facebook huns who think that bush-and-twig man got Nicola, and those who blindly supported Holly Dance, is actually a perfect circle….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Emma White needs to settle herself down I think
It’s such an ignorant thing for her to have done. She knows full well people are looking at members of the family suspiciously (I’m not one of them) and now she’s giving people more reason. If they didn’t have a bean I could understand, or even further down the line and I‘ve defended them all the way through this but it doesn’t sit well with me either. Not because I think they’re involved in any way I just think it’s inappropriate, especially at the moment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.