Nicola Bulley Missing #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing from previous thread.

SGI began to assist in searches on Monday, they haven’t had any success as yet and now say it may take 3 - 4 days to complete their searches.

No further Police updates on Monday.

Late on Monday night there was Police and Coastguard activity at Shard Bridge which is around 7 miles from where Nicola’s phone was found, towards the sea. Unconfirmed (Twitter and FB) reports are that it was usual search activity and/or a cyclist having been knocked off his bike.

Previous thread recap of what we know from police statements and news updates:
  • It was normal for Nicola to park at school, drop her daughters off, and start the walk from there.
  • The map shows location of sightings of Nicola.
  • The photo of the river bank shows the drop down to the water. The police diver had to be helped out by 2 people.
  • Nicola’s phone, along with her dog Willow’s harness and lead, were found on or near the bench shown in top left of the photo.
  • Willow was dry when found so hadn’t been in the water - any dog owners will know that this does not mean that she did or didn’t see Nicola in the water. It simply means that the dog did not go in.
  • Willow wasn’t wearing her harness and that was normal on a walk, it was usually removed along with the lead for that part of the walk.
  • They didn’t usually take a ball but it’s not certain that they didn’t on this day.
  • Willow was found agitated, running between the bench and gate to the field.
  • A family friend has shared a post on Facebook clarifying that Nicola’s partner was working from home, where they have CCTV, which rules him out in any suspicion of foul play. The fact he answered his phone at home would also be able to be used as proof of his location, if necessary.
  • Nicola’s partner has never been a suspect and the Police have been clear from the beginning that this is a missing person enquiry.
  • Nicola’s family are keeping all possibilities open in the hope of Nicola’s safe return, which is absolutely understandable.
  • This link summarises all known information https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/everything-know-nicola-bulley-desperate-26150457
The police have stated that the most likely situation is that Nicola has sadly somehow entered the water.

Nicola was wearing a coat, long gilet, and wellies, which would quickly weigh you down in water and be extremely difficult to remove.

If this is the case, it is likely to be some time until her body is found. The undercurrents are strong, the water there is dangerous, and the depth reaches ~18ft at high tide.

It’s easy to get carried away when posting online, so please let’s all remember that there is a missing person in the middle of this.
A daughter. A partner. A sister. A mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Just saw the video on twitter… seems like a lot of presence.. I think and hope she’ll be found tonight/tomorrow, thoughts are with her family they deserve to have her home😓💜

Reactions: 12
I can’t work out what’s fact or fiction on Twitter, it’s very hard to weed out the crap. Is that email from the police press office real? And if so, why did they email back a random person?

Reactions: 15
Aaaaand people will flood the donations. She’ll be found and then the cash will be unaccounted for.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I detest GFMs, sickening that this situation is being monetised. It’s also sickening that Nicolas friend who appears on interviews is done up to the nines every. Single. Time.
I’m not expecting her to be looking as rough as arseholes but come on now
This is in such bad taste.

To be honest, the friends and family members comments to the public stating X,Y and Z as facts and now thisGFM makes me very uneasy about the whole thing. They would really be best to step back and let the experts do their jobs. This just seems so crass. 100K! 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Yep really don't get the money aspect of it, it's a big case already. Doesn't need floods of donations.

Reactions: 37
Can anyone start a GFM?
Yep. And you don’t even have to spend the money on what you say you are going to spend the money on. You have to be so careful who you donate to and be prepared they may use the money for something else instead. I very rarely donate to GFM now.

The Ashely Cain thread is a good example of this! Over £1m unaccounted for that they said would go to children with cancer.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Have to agree think the go fund me is actually very bad taste think this is going anger people seems a strange time to do it ??

Reactions: 52
why on earth is setting up a go fund me even crossing their minds at this point, and for 100k no less! what on earth are they thinking 🫣 it stinks

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Why is there a GFM? What is it actually going to do? I’d be furious if anyone ever set one up for me for any reason at all other than medical for a child.

Reactions: 23
This is in such bad taste.

To be honest, the friends and family members comments to the public stating X,Y and Z as facts and now thisGFM makes me very uneasy about the whole thing. They would really be best to step back and let the experts do their jobs. This just seems so crass. 100K! 🤢
Who on gods earth set the amount! Surely if they had to make one which they absolutely didn't, any amount would help. Weird whoever set that up! I wouldn't like to think it was one of the family or friends

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.