Nicola Bulley Missing #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s weird, someone said it said 100k, then it went to 50k now 5k 🙈
Obviously realised how money grabbing and inappropriate the initial £100k goal was.
I fear her “friend” has messed up big time with this and may well lose a lot of supporters.

Reactions: 27
I am honestly begging you to google ‘compulsory strike off’ and find out what it actually means.
I did this with my company. As soon as I ceased trading ( no dodgy business , no debt, no financial issues, i just let it fold over lockdown )
Same wording applied to mine because I actually rang and asked them as I was scared I’d done something wrong and they said it was standard practice.

Reactions: 18
Looks like someone is checking this forum.. look how quickly they closed the page :unsure:
Hmmm sounds dodgy then, surely if you wanted to raise money for the family, you would keep it up, and actually in the 1st place put a low amount to reach.

Reactions: 13
I am honestly begging you to google ‘compulsory strike off’ and find out what it actually means.
from what I was told from an old boss there is a difference between having your company compulsory struck off and being voluntary struck off, voluntary struck off means your working with the inland revenue, the other means you are not!

Reactions: 3
Why is there a GFM? What is it actually going to do? I’d be furious if anyone ever set one up for me for any reason at all other than medical for a child.
I used to work with Nikki’s brother in law Steven (he’s married to her sister) can’t see how this would be a family thing setting this up and just checked , it has stopped accepting donations after £470, think it was Emma White who set it up by the look of it

Reactions: 17
I've realised what it is that's "off" about this to me: they haven't found her hat. She was wearing a hat, if she had fallen in, I'm sure it would have come off and be floating somewhere.

Reactions: 36
I've realised what it is that's "off" about this to me: they haven't found her hat. She was wearing a hat, if she had fallen in, I'm sure it would have come off and be floating somewhere.
I said this to my colleague at work today. Things like car keys in her pocket ? Hat ? Gloves?
Maybe super sonar man will find those tomorrow…. Near the bench? Or not..

Reactions: 12
Hmm. Well I’m back to the theory that the person who spotted her at approximately 9.10am, actually spotted her a little earlier, say just after 9am when she dialled in to the call.
I don’t think she got to the river and the phone and dog being found close to the river has created the perfect diversion & misdirecting of resource / policing.
But if the police say there's no footage to suggest she left that area surely they have the CCTV confirming she entered it in the first place? Especially since they're basing their entire hypothesis on that being the case

Reactions: 7
I did this with my company. As soon as I ceased trading ( no dodgy business , no debt, no financial issues, i just let it fold over lockdown )
Same wording applied to mine because I actually rang and asked them as I was scared I’d done something wrong and they said it was standard practice.
Anyone who thinks compulsory strike off = financial difficulties needs to educate themselves. Someone I know is literally a millionaire with multiple businesses and properties, no issues with money whatsoever and they’ve got about 5 different businesses on CH which have been ‘struck off’. I do think at the end of the day if you’ve not worked for yourself, this isn’t knowledge that you’d have off the top of your head, but come on people, google is free 🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: 16
I don’t remember a hat being mentioned? Just that her hair was in a ponytail.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.