Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkin84

VIP Member
I do agree that he looks like he has botox, which doesn't help with lack of expression. But he just comes across as shellshocked to me. He also comes across as a very quiet/shy person.
I don't think the guy can win to be honest, if he was in a state and crying there would still be people who say "he's crying because he did it and feels guilty".

Reactions: 21

avabella

VIP Member
Literally no 🤣 I’m anal obviously 🤣
Well.. I’d say you’re the exception then. My two kids fight over who’s breathing too loudly, or declare the world is ended if I put too little (or too much) butter on their toast, have a meltdown over brushing their teeth and who has taken up most room at the sink 🤣🤣 funnnnnn and games I tell ya, and hella chaotic 🙈

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think Faulding may have been slightly manipulated by the press, they've realised he likes the sound of his own voice and shoved a microphone in his face and every single time he's given the public things to discuss. I think he's harmless but a dose and is probably quite tiresome to listen to. Self praise is no praise as they say. That's not in anyway criticising or diminishing the work of SGI.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Also, not only was ‘Tilly Ann’ (she’s Natalie Downes when quoted in the press and that is the url of her fb too although it’s deactivated today) wrong about the “abandoned” house, and seemingly wrong about the timings as it doesn’t match anything from anywhere else including her friends posters today…. The info about not taking a ball on walks also comes from her. Willow has a tennis ball in so many pics including recent ones. So if the friend is wrong about this too, it gives more of a reason for Nicola to be near the water (trying to get the all back if it rolled down the bank?). Just a thought.

Squittel

VIP Member
It’s awful. But there is something that doesn’t add up to me. He said he put the dog in the car, but on the CCTV she’s doing it? Small detail and maybe he misremembered but it stood out to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

jackolantern

VIP Member
I completely get why people don’t trust the police. I watched the documentary last night where female police officers were speaking out about their horrendous experiences with some of the male police and their reported concerns weren’t acted on professionally and often after they’d spoken out their lives were made very uncomfortable within the force, it’s despicable. I don’t have any reason to defend them. I had a terrible experience with them when I reported an ex was stalking me but that’s for a different thread.
But I feel this is different, not that they couldn't have messed up, but from the info they have given out to me it doesn’t come across that way. Also considering they have so many people working on this case across the board, I’d hope one would pick up something another could have missed, so not able to brush it under the carpet so to speak.
I agree and also can’t even begin to imagine how harrowing it must be being a police diver looking for a dead body. They are trying very hard under horrific circumstances.

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
I’m really torn watching this, I don’t know what to think. A few things have stood out for me - the emphasis on starting work at 10, changing in to gym clothes before going to look for Nicola and his description of emotions.

I’m not saying I think he has done anything but I’m a bit weary

EllaBella89

VIP Member
The only thing I’ve taken away from that show last night is that channel 5 are trash. I knew that already anyway

Merpedy

VIP Member
This friend does seem very insufferable

Weird to say it’s affecting your kids too imo, just not the time to throw it in?

puddleduck

VIP Member
We are all entitled to our opinions and we are not going to beat each other up with big sticks are we?
So I have to say that something about him just doesn't sit right with me
Maybe it's because I am older and have a lot of life experiences but he is not being completely honest and I don't trust him.
Having said that I have only watched snippets of the interview but I believe in trusting your instincts.

shadowcat5

VIP Member
But it matches the perfect middle class woman narrative. It’s like people who said that she couldn’t do something “horrible” without actually knowing her

Plus, if the family knows she’s been having problems with mental health and are in denial… well, no way for the media to know unless someone lets it slip. It could also be part of the reason people are feeling like the husband isn’t a 100% honest
I was thinking this. The thing he could be 'hiding' is that she wasn't doing so great mentally and things in the house weren't as amazing as they seem.

• Sad

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I don’t have the energy to find the old posts but as it’s come up again I’ll do a quick summary of why the dog being dry means absolutely fuck all in terms of anything:

Dogs like water - to play in, especially to retrieve.
Spaniels love to retrieve a ball.

Dogs are not idiots though (well, they’re lovable idiots) and Spaniels are intelligent so won’t just jump in a freezing cold river for no reason.

Especially not a river with a bank that they can’t get back out of such as this one:
783A5F5C-91DB-4608-8BE5-F1D5ED83155C.jpeg

Following your owner into a cold river counts in spaniel world as no reason. Human is not equal to tennis ball.

The links on cold water shock https://tattle.life/threads/nicola-bulley-missing.37093/post-13825375 explain that it is very quick and silent to become submerged.

Even if Willow saw Nicola, she would have had no understanding of what happened.

It would not have looked like fun spaniel play time, therefore she would not have jumped in.

This is assuming Willow saw Nicola enter the water anyway.

The dog was dry. But that fact is irrelevant.

Oh and she was not wearing a harness but that was normal.

Have I missed anything?

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I’ve taken a few different antidepressants / benzos over the years and some of them have affected my ability to cry or express much emotion. I’ve felt like a zombie. Dunno if he takes any, just pointing out that there’s many different reasons for appearing a bit emotionless or not sitting there sobbing your eyes out. Trauma, medication, lots of reasons

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Do you not think all these experts will look a little silly if Nicola sadly washes up somewhere, unless they know different...

Jwren

VIP Member
I completely get why people don’t trust the police. I watched the documentary last night where female police officers were speaking out about their horrendous experiences with some of the male police and their reported concerns weren’t acted on professionally and often after they’d spoken out their lives were made very uncomfortable within the force, it’s despicable. I don’t have any reason to defend them. I had a terrible experience with them when I reported an ex was stalking me but that’s for a different thread.
But I feel this is different, not that they couldn't have messed up, but from the info they have given out to me it doesn’t come across that way. Also considering they have so many people working on this case across the board, I’d hope one would pick up something another could have missed, so not able to brush it under the carpet so to speak.

Last edited: