Nicola Bulley #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dithering again. Please add the I don't know option.
Paul wants every garage, house, bit of land scrutinised. Dear God Paul, its you that'll be scrutinised :eek: and you've walked right into it.
Where the FLO?
controll freak vibes!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t have the energy to find the old posts but as it’s come up again I’ll do a quick summary of why the dog being dry means absolutely duck all in terms of anything:

Dogs like water - to play in, especially to retrieve.
Spaniels love to retrieve a ball.

Dogs are not idiots though (well, they’re lovable idiots) and Spaniels are intelligent so won’t just jump in a freezing cold river for no reason.

Especially not a river with a bank that they can’t get back out of such as this one:
783A5F5C-91DB-4608-8BE5-F1D5ED83155C.jpeg

Following your owner into a cold river counts in spaniel world as no reason. Human is not equal to tennis ball.

The links on cold water shock https://tattle.life/threads/nicola-bulley-missing.37093/post-13825375 explain that it is very quick and silent to become submerged.

Even if Willow saw Nicola, she would have had no understanding of what happened.

It would not have looked like fun spaniel play time, therefore she would not have jumped in.

This is assuming Willow saw Nicola enter the water anyway.

The dog was dry. But that fact is irrelevant.

Oh and she was not wearing a harness but that was normal.

Have I missed anything?

Reactions: 20
Really struggling to keep up , it doesn't help that the media keep rehashing the same crap or posting clickbait

Are they still searching river again tomorrow? Last I saw was they were near a bridge

Reactions: 6
I actually really don’t see anything sinister, well I stand corrected of course! But after watching endless true crimes haha I know I am a true pro! I really think she could have had a “medical incident” and fallen. There’s a programme on channel 4 I believe called cause of death and they look at how people have died unexpectedly and there was one guy who’d sadly passed away somewhere outdoors seemingly healthy. It came to light there were undetected coronary issues etc, it was very interesting. Made me see that literally anything is possible and we can literally drop down dead.

Reactions: 9
Omg the internet is gonna explode about 9 o’clockish, I’ve just seen a preview of tonight’s show…
can anyone see anything outside The window behind Paul? I’m saying nothing 🫢
FINALLY PROOF THAT THE CANINE IS NOT SATURATED.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Paul is right. People don’t just disappear in broad daylight, with no reason..

I was researching abduction figures today - it’s so incredibly rare in her age bracket / group. But of course it can happen- but even though it’s rare, statistically if she had been abducted it would be someone that knows the victim. Abductions also include “ restricting or controlling someone’s movement”, such as false imprisonment, some modern slavery and exploitation offences, and some human trafficking offences. The National Crime Agency says some of these offences are relatively new, which may explain the rise over the last few years.

But anyway, I guess what I’m trying to say is that the probability of her being abducted by a complete stranger, is on par with a random accident that causes her to slip in the river and never be found.
So maybe she’s disappeared and has had reason to..?

Reactions: 11
Omg the internet is gonna explode about 9 o’clockish, I’ve just seen a preview of tonight’s show…
can anyone see anything outside The window behind Paul? I’m saying nothing 🫢
Is it ghost? What is it?

Reactions: 2
I’m just thinking ppl are losing are losing their tit over a shadow on Paul’s cheek, what are they gonna do when they see a tatty red van parked outside!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't believe she fell in the river ..

but was she pushed? maybe another random mentally unstable dog walker got in a argument over willow jumping on them or whatever?

anything is possible I suppose

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.