Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
This thread is just full of posters completely unable to understand that people live, feel, and act differently to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

atomic

I am getting the vibe this is all staged. I can’t explain it but it’s giving big Shannon Matthews vibes. It’s the level of hysteria around it, it’s not normal

Reactions: 47

50sGirl

VIP Member
I’m now wondering if Nicola staged her disappearance.
Everything was more organised and less chaotic that morning (Paul’s words).
Could that be because Nicola was meeting someone and she didn’t want to be late?

Paul didn‘t appeal to a possible third party who may have taken her, was that even discussed by him? Instead he appealed to her to come home because they love her and need her.

I don’t know what to think now.

Reactions: 43

puddleduck

VIP Member
It just goes round and round in circles.
We've had the conversation this morning about how many times one of us has nearly been upended by our dogs so of course it's possible.
At the end of the day none of us want her to be in that river and neither do we want her to be tied up in a basement with some lunatic assaulting her.
Be better all round if she sent a postcard from the Maldives but sadly that is not going to happen.
If she's dead I hope she didn't suffer, but if she comes back from an abduction she will be traumatised for life.
My heart goes out to those little girls and her partner.
Take care everyone.

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
That was one of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen. Absolutely utterly bizarre.

Emma is fronting the campaign for her own personal gain, in whatever capacity that is, God only knows- but she’s loving it. Even fetched out the turbo-eyeliner for the big C5 appearance. Her role is perversely fascinating.

Only thing of note to me was when he talked of the calmness / everything prepped / sorted on the Friday morning - which might indicate there was intention to go…?

Regardless - I’m utterly utterly convinced now that whilst he hasn’t DONE anything to her, he absolutely knows of a reason why she would go missing. Clearly sedated on some very choice pharmaceuticals which made the whole programme even more difficult to watch.

Just what the hell.

• Heart
  • Wow

Sprezza

VIP Member
My dog wears his harness when people come in the house so we can keep him under control.. cos he’s a bloody nightmare otherwise. But yeah willow is clearly quite an anxious dog she’s pacing and yawning/panting… bless her. She’s probably dying to tell everyone what happened but can’t
I didn't wanna say this because it might seem frivolous when we're talking about human lives being affected so tragically but I feel so so sad for Willow. She must have been so confused and distressed when Nicola disappeared and has no doubt been through a lot of stress and upheaval ever since. I just keep imagining how my own dog would feel if something like that happened to me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
detached! yip that's what I've been thinking
Said this in a previous thread but detached behaviour and "getting on with it" isn't that unusual for a trauma response. The day after my mum took her own life I went on a caravan holiday. I did my hair and put makeup on. I cracked jokes and discussed feeling bizarrely fine with friends. I considered if I might be sociopathic. Grief didn't hit for a long time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Jwren

VIP Member
For those wondering what might be in the programme tonight
View attachment 1949536
It must be very difficult for others with missing loved ones watching on, who haven’t had anywhere near this level of help and support. I feel a bit uncomfortable with it all, don’t get me wrong I would want the same for my loved one but it does seem to show those more affluent and perhaps with a better education seem to get more airtime, when their life is no more important than anyone else’s, not in my opinion anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

50sGirl

VIP Member
I know that if it was my family member I’d be screaming from the rooftops, but on the other hand if someone has got her the profile on the case is so high that they won’t be able to just ‘release’ her now. I mean if she is still alive, how is the abductor going to let her go without being caught. (If you get me!)
It’s strange that Paul didn’t even state abduction as an option. I expected him to say “If someone is holding her against her will, please let her go, we need her home.” but it wasn’t even mentioned, just a direct appeal to Nicola to come home.

As I said earlier, this programme has raised more questions for me than I had prior.

Reactions: 40

Walter123

The whole body language theory thing really irks me. And I say this from personal experience, I was accused of something extremely serious .. all they had was my body language and word and character statements.

I am indeed innocent and always was! But I can’t tell you how awful and how it felt to have everyone assuming this and that I was boiling inside out with rage!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Squittel

VIP Member
FAQ’s and info - please read

Nicola parked at school, dropped her daughters off, and started the walk from there as usual.
Doorbell footage has been shared of her leaving home that morning.

Nicola joined a Teams call but was on mute with her camera off, which was standard for that call. Unfortunately this meant that the other participants did not see or hear anything.
The call ended at 0930 but Nicola did not disconnect from the call.

The photo of the river bank shows the drop down to the water. The police diver had to be helped out by 2 people.

Nicola’s phone, along with her dog Willow’s harness and lead, were found on or near the bench shown in top left of the photo.

There was just 23 minutes between the last sighting (0910) and the phone, harness and lead being found (0933); and just 13 minutes between the phone being at the bench (0920) and being found.

Willow was dry when found so hadn’t been in the water - this does not mean that she did or didn’t see Nicola in the water. It simply means that the dog did not go in.

Willow wasn’t wearing her harness and that was normal on a walk, it was usually removed along with the lead for that part of the walk.

They didn’t usually take a ball but it’s not certain that they didn’t on this day.

Willow was found agitated, running between the bench and gate to the section of the field by the river. This is a small area.

Nicola’s partner was at home, and has never been named as a suspect - this has always been a missing person enquiry.

Nicola’s partner has a business which is shown on Companies House as ‘compulsory strike off’ just after Nicola’s disappearance. This does not in any way suggest financial difficulties. It purely means the company was already in the process of being closed.
He is director of another company which is still trading, and he works in a skilled industry.
It is explained here https://tattle.life/threads/nicola-bulley-missing-4.37193/post-13873756

A helicopter with thermal imaging was deployed the day Nicola went missing, to search above the river.

Lancs Police are using the caravan park as their base. All empty caravans have been searched, as have local empty properties along and near to the riverbank.

Nicola’s family are keeping all possibilities open in the hope of Nicola’s safe return, which is absolutely understandable.

SGI began to assist the search efforts on Monday, with Peter Faulding giving ever-changing updates on when he expects to be able to confirm whether Nicola is or is not in the river. Unfortunately his comments are mostly contradictory and unhelpful.

A GoFundMe page was set up on Monday by a family friend with a target of £100,000. This was quickly changed after social media unrest to £50,000, then £5,000. Shortly after, the page was closed before it raised even £500, and the friend posted on Facebook to state that the family didn’t initially know she was doing it, and she was just trying to help.

Lancs Police gave an update via press conference on Tuesday, confirming that they are still focussing huge resource on the search effort and asking the general public to avoid doing anything to make this any more difficult.

The police have continuously stated that the most likely situation is that Nicola has sadly somehow entered the water, but they remain open to all possibilities and fully investigate all information they receive. There are 40 detectives working on the case.

2 exits from the walking route are not covered by CCTV - the caravan park (camera not working) and the A road. Police are working to contact all drivers to obtain dashcam footage where possible on the A road but there were around 700 drivers to contact.

On Wednesday evening just hours after Lancashire Police asked people not to go searching properties, a live TikTok video was streamed of a user called DanDuffy trying to search the house commonly called 'the abandoned house' which is in fact being renovated.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

atomic

Whether this case is suspicious or not, her friend is really fucking weird

Reactions: 36

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
I think one of the reasons we have all gone nuts with this is that it it so relatable to so many of our lives. Walking the dog before/after school. We feel safer with our dogs. As a woman who isn't quite as sure footed on her feet as I used to be, who liked to walk deep into forests on my own with my dog, this story, whether she is in the river yet to be found or gone gone... are both pretty scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

avabella

VIP Member
Why is it chaotic with only 2 children to sort? It’s not rocket science surely?
I don’t mean to seem patronising - but do you have kids? I have 2 fairly young kids and chaotic is exactly the word I’d use to describe my mornings. I *do* have everything sorted, it’s my kids that mess it up! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35